Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

GOTG and 2-pack returns? (RUMOUR)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 tarot

tarot

Lex Luthor

• Moderators
  • 4,689 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:06 AM

ReKtangular, a guy who has been on the nose other the years, has released a video that detail the listing for GOTG wave 2 and the a possible return of 2-packs.

(Update the Dark Phoenix 2-pack may now be a TRU exclusive. maybe to be released alongside the MJ set.)

#2 tarot

tarot

Lex Luthor

• Moderators
  • 4,689 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:38 AM

GOTG Wave 2

• Rocket (MOvie)- kinda knew he was coming
  • Gamora (Movie) - hopefully this will be a much better figure as the last one
  • Nebula (Movie) - nice, will be putting her on my comic display since the movie is very close to the Comic version
  • Starlord (Comic) - I think this might be the one just before the movie came out, the Infinity saga one. I'm guessing he is the Spider-man/Cap/Iron Man/Wolverine of GOTG.
  • Adam Warlock - knew he was coming
  • Death's Head II - Knew he was coming
  • BAF EX Nihilo - wow it really is hard to find a BAF for Cosmic but he was a Avengers

as for the 2-pack we knew Dark Phoenix was coming. I kinda want Second Costume Cyclops like Rektanagular says. Either that or a rerelease of Gladiator, Tiger Stripe Wolverine or Lilandra.

#3 Skidroh92

Skidroh92

Andorian

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:20 AM

how about the phoenix 5 Cyclops from a while back that they showed? Would be interesting

#4 DSmith

DSmith

Unclassificationable :P

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:49 AM

I think the Blue/Yellow "second generation" costume Cyclops wore during the Phoenix Saga makes the most sense with this figure. Would be great to get an unmasked alternate head with glasses and a relaxed hood to go around his neck.

Wouldn't mind an alternate Rachel Grey head for the Phoenix also, since she wore this costume during Excalibur as well.

#5 rwsharpjr

rwsharpjr

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:24 PM

Ex Nihilo isn't the BAF

#6 tarot

tarot

Lex Luthor

• Moderators
  • 4,689 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 11:06 PM

how about the phoenix 5 Cyclops from a while back that they showed? Would be interesting

Officially cancelled

#7 tarot

tarot

Lex Luthor

• Moderators
  • 4,689 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:52 AM

we may be getting a Starlord and Ego 2 pack. given that's it's a 2 pack it will be the MCU version.

#8 tellytubbygen

tellytubbygen

Mouser

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 08:11 AM

I was wondering about the rest of the movie Guardians. Glad to see they are all coming. I wish they would do some movie X-Men because my ML collection is strictly MCU.

#9 tarot

tarot

Lex Luthor

• Moderators
  • 4,689 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 08:52 AM

I was wondering about the rest of the movie Guardians. Glad to see they are all coming. I wish they would do some movie X-Men because my ML collection is strictly MCU.

but X-men aren't MCU anyway?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us