Anyone seen Wal Mart Exclusives?

Heisenberg

Or even 3.75 Falcon? I go to like 5 different Wal Marts every other day and nothing.......although I finally got the latest wave of Star Wars 3.75 Black Series figures. Have wanted that Captain Phasma for awhile. I still haven't seen Abomination or Space Venom wave in the wild. Deadpool is insanely difficult to find....I have missed him twice and both times the wave hadn't even been shelved yet.

I went in today and it looked like they had done half the reset. The Legends were all over the place. They had an insane amount of DC Multiverse but the two I was looking for Katana and Joker had be scooped up.

On the bright side Walgreens finally seems to be taking their exclusives seriously.......I went to two different Walgreens that endcap displays of at least 8 Namor figures. Bodes well for finding JIm Lee Punisher and future exclusives.

nope...

Canada on rare occasions have, but we just recently received the Absorbing Man BAF wave

We did get the Sam Wilson 3 Pack early (like June early)

but most of the time I go thru BBTS because it takes months to receive Legends, 3.75 is much worse

Where have you seen the abomination wave? I gotta start hunting them.

I still haven't found them in any Wal Mart. I have visited five the past two days. I will go again tomorrow morning.....I did find the 3.75 Falcon but only one. I need one to keep MOC. I haven't seen Abomination Wave or Space Venom wave anywhere.

What does it mean that they will be cross referenced with X-Men wave? One of my Wal Marts is so pathetic. They got the Absorbing Man wave in...again....tonight. Why not X-Men? Why not Space Venom? Why not Abomination? Why not your frigging exclusives? Why not something people will actually buy and not clog up your pegs for the next few months so you don't get any of the new waves. Such a horrible vicious cycle.

So, I found the entire wave of X-Men again at Wal Mart tonight. Only a 35 minute wait in line to pick up another Deadpool. I didn't do it to scalp but for possible trades. But I didn't see any of the Wal Mart exclusive figures. I have a feeling they are sitting in back rooms but have a street date of September.

Yeah same here. Hit up a local Walmart and TRU today and was able to grab the 3.75 Falcon (still no luck on the 3-pack) and at Walmart, definitely saw the new planos in action. They had just unpacked the 12 inch Spidey, Iron Man and Cap and since they were case fresh pristine mint, I picked up those 3 but yeah, no sign of Bucky/Falcon.

Abomb wave will be arriving at my doorstep tomorrow from EE but I couldn't begin to guess where that wave is actually slotted as far as retail gos.

As far as XMEN go, I really gotta hand it to Hasbro for actually getting this damn wave out there. I've seen the wave at just about every store and even the full wave twice across several Walgreens combined. I have an army of Deadpools now with no intend to Ebay them but rather for growing a mass collection of Tacos...every legend needs a taco.

Yeah same here. Hit up a local Walmart and TRU today and was able to grab the 3.75 Falcon (still no luck on the 3-pack) and at Walmart, definitely saw the new planos in action. They had just unpacked the 12 inch Spidey, Iron Man and Cap and since they were case fresh pristine mint, I picked up those 3 but yeah, no sign of Bucky/Falcon.

Abomb wave will be arriving at my doorstep tomorrow from EE but I couldn't begin to guess where that wave is actually slotted as far as retail gos.

As far as XMEN go, I really gotta hand it to Hasbro for actually getting this damn wave out there. I've seen the wave at just about every store and even the full wave twice across several Walgreens combined. I have an army of Deadpools now with no intend to Ebay them but rather for growing a mass collection of Tacos...every legend needs a taco.

You're getting your Abomination wave tomorrow?!?! I've seen neither hide nor hair of this wave (or the X-Men wave) from them! They're site continues to state "Coming in August" and I've had both waves preordered since they were 1st up on the site! Not even the emails I get from them telling what's "hot off the trucks" have ever shown them to have them. What is going on here?!?!

May I ask if you order retail or wholesale from EE? I only ask as I know retail customers get their orders well in advance of wholesale customers. Outside of that, I'm not sure what the hold up on your end is.

I ordered Jnaut, Space Venom and Abomb went they went live on June 1st so I know I'm part of the "early" shipments and XMEN & Venom arrived July 1st I believe but you made it sound like you ordered them fairly early as well so again, does seem odd that you haven't received them.

The only other thing that I can think of is maybe I have a "priority mailing" status with them due to the large volume of business I throw their way every year? Probably not likely as my money isnt any more special than anyone else's but idk man, just throwing darts at the board I guess.

May I ask if you order retail or wholesale from EE? I only ask as I know retail customers get their orders well in advance of wholesale customers. Outside of that, I'm not sure what the hold up on your end is.

I ordered Jnaut, Space Venom and Abomb went they went live on June 1st so I know I'm part of the "early" shipments and XMEN & Venom arrived July 1st I believe but you made it sound like you ordered them fairly early as well so again, does seem odd that you haven't received them.

The only other thing that I can think of is maybe I have a "priority mailing" status with them due to the large volume of business I throw their way every year? Probably not likely as my money isnt any more special than anyone else's but idk man, just throwing darts at the board I guess.

Nah you hit bullseye 1st throw. I'm a wholesale client. You're right about the priority status of retail customers vs wholesalers. The only time i ever got a wave early was one of the Spider-Man waves last year. EE got em way before anyone else.