All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Normally when people say "It was the 90's," I take it as a good thing. This is not one of those times.
  3. Was she?? I genuinely didn't remember that lol. I had Carnage, Prowler, Xavier and Quicksilver down as retros and not her for some reason.
  4. Those were listed as retro releases in the leak so I'm guessing they'll be on retro cards and not in the anniversary line.
  5. I believe they had it listed with an incorrect lower price and pulled it and canceled those order. Probably be back up with correct price soon.
  6. I decided to pass on both of these that went up for pre-order today. I'm not that into Otto in Peter's body and still have the green suit one we got years ago. The Astonishing costume is one of my 3 favorite costumes for Logan but quite frankly I only need one and I've already got way too many, so I'm sticking with the X-Men '97 Tiger Stripe as my default. I'll probably buy all of the others that they showed yesterday + both Hulkbuster and Odin that they didn't. I wonder if Odin will be a re-issue of the BAF (like they tend to do years later) or if it will be a whole new sculpt? I really wish that they could have revealed at least one new previously unmade character yesterday. We were fortunate to get so many last year. This year so far I believe that it's just Madelyne Pryor, X-Cutioner, Hallow's Eve, Nefaria, Backlash/Whiplash and Lilandra (kind of). After 20+ years I'm getting pretty tired of most of my purchases being updates to figures that I already own. I know that's just part of the business, but I think that I'm nearing my limit and tolerance with it. I'd be a lot happier if they tried to fit at least one previously unmade character in each wave. I really don't feel like that's too much to ask. Even then they'd still never touch but a very small percentage of the overall Marvel character library, which is literally thousands of characters (tens of thousands, actually).
  7. 2 more we don't know. 1. Wolverine 2. Spidey 3. Luke and Danny 4. GR 5. Skaar 6. Warbird 7. Odin 8. Hulkbuster I would assume those last two will be from these options: Mystique/Destiny, Man-Thing, Venom, or Crossbones/Constrictor.
  8. Me too. Denied before the order went through. It's mispriced, but I had hoped to sneak in.
  9. Today
  10. Just a little news for you Amazon shoppers. No sooner than I placed my order for Superior Spider-Man I got a notice that the order had been cancelled and was no longer available. The Wolverine order seems okay. All for the good. I was kind of on the fence about the Spidey figure.
  11. Wow great catch. I'd already ordered. Didn't even see that. Does that maybe have something to do with the stone tease?
  12. The new Hasbro Marvel Legends Series 85 Years of Marvel Superior Spider-Man & Astonishing X-Men Wolverine Figure are available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth as well as Amazon with a suggested retail price of $24.99 for Wolverine and $29.99 for Superior Spider-man.
  13. Oh...that's just monstrous. It reminds me of an 80's MotU or TMNT figure, and not in a good way.
  14. I would like to spend an afternoon at the park with those two. Not Wolverine and Deadpool, but Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds. I just bet it would be a grand time.
  15. Amazon has Superior for $25. Not sure how long that'll last so jump on it if you want him cheaper. Amazon.com: Marvel Legends Series Superior Spider-Man, 85th Anniversary Comics Collectible 6-Inch Action Figure : Toys & Games
  16. I know. Still I'm expecting a Spider Goblin Marvel legends next year.
  17. What? You mean Wells didn't come up with an original new idea and just took a bunch of recycled ideas and mashed them together. Preposterous!
  18. Take your Marvel collection to epic new heights with the Marvel Legends Series Hank Pym (Giant-Man) & Janet Van Dyne (Wasp) multipack! Inspired by the characters' appearance in Marvel's Tales to Astonish, these figures have comics-inspired design and deco featuring their classic red Avengers costumes and removable wings for Wasp, plus 11 accessories to bring the comics to life on your shelf, including an alternate head and hands for each figure, removable lab jacket, lab equipment, and miniature Quinjet! Available again on HasbroPulse for all fans who may have missed out with a suggested retail price of $49.99 with a shipping date of May 15th!
  19. Peter Parker carries the weight of Norman Osborn’s sins, and takes to the skies as the SPIDER-GOBLIN! Don’t miss this mind-blazing moment in Peter and Norman’s heavy history when Zeb Wells, Ed McGuinness and Todd Nauck kick off the all-new “Easy Being Green” arc in next month’s AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #50. Right now, check out McGuinness’ cover for #53, on sale in July! AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #53 Written by ZEB WELLS Art by ED McGUINNESS & TODD NAUCK Cover by ED McGUINNESS
  20. Oh hey, in all the excitement yesterday, i missed that my Walmart Hydra Cap has shipped. Thankfully another flawless Wallyworld transaction
  21. From this batch of reveals, I’m most excited for Ms. Marvel. That is one gorgeous looking figure and still wow’d over the new, sculpted boot tops! Skaar, Astonishing and Superior look good but I’ve got no attachment to those so they’re a quick pass. But definitely looking forward to Ketch though I feel like they didn’t nail the firey skull like it had appeared on the pages. Surely that’ll be a project a 3rd party head caster will tackle. And Iron Fist looks alright, but lacking the V shape of his top + packed with the modern version of Cage has made me not really care to get this duo. It’s a good looking 2pack for what it is but I didn’t wait all these years just to settle with some modernized classic version of Iron Fist… I need that dude to be classic accurate all the way through. But that’s just me.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE