Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Please log in to reply
4038 replies to this topic

#3876 tarot

tarot

Kingpin

• Moderators
  • 4,730 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:20 PM

EU plastic addict. Kapowtoys has the Warlock wave up for pre-order

#3877 Merchverse

Merchverse

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:15 AM

Deadpool is in stock at Hasbro Toy Shop if anyone needs it. And the Sandman wave went up tonight but weren't in stock. They say coming soon.

#3878 nieman257

nieman257

Andorian

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:54 PM

I picked up the GotG boxset from EE at that $40 price point.

#3879 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 04:14 PM

My Walmart had the Sandman wave yesterday. I foolishly passed and then went back today. Not surprisingly, they were picked over.

#3880 Skidroh92

Skidroh92

Andorian

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:11 AM

Let the games begin!!!! I picked up Nova and Darkhawk at 2 different Walgreens yesterday.

#3881 ender82

ender82

Andorian

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 12:55 PM

Let the games begin!!!! I picked up Nova and Darkhawk at 2 different Walgreens yesterday.

Tell us where!

#3882 ender82

ender82

Andorian

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 12:57 PM

What do you guys think is the ETA of the X-Men Warlock wave? It has already been seen in Singapore. What's the typical delay to the states after sightings in Asia?

#3883 sambeckett

sambeckett

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 01:45 PM

Just found and purchased the exclusive Evolution of Groot ML figure from my local TRU.  Funny thing occurred, however, when I was at the checkout paying for it.  To make a longer explanation a little shorter, the manager went and pulled the remaining Groot figures off of the pegs after the salesperson called her over.  Turns out that when the salesperson scanned it, it didn't appear in the system and that's when he contacted the manager.  When I asked, he explained that the figure is not supposed to be available for sale until March 1st.  But, because it was on the floor, they had to sell it to me.  Talk about being in the right place at the right time.

#3884 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 09:09 PM

Found Gaurdians wave today at one of my three Walgreens. All that remained was one lonely Yondu, so I passed. They're out there!

#3885 tarot

tarot

Kingpin

• Moderators
  • 4,730 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:19 AM

we might be getting the Warlock wave earlier then expected. just got my invoice for the wave from my UK supplier. which is weird cause they haven't sent out a email for my Titus wave yet, so I email them to check whether it's the right wave. (they did it before with the Space Venom and Juggernaut waves, which came around the same time.)

#3886 Godzilla

Godzilla

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:10 PM

Picked up most of the Guardians wave today at Walgreens here in new Orleans! Just need to find nova and movie drax.

#3887 DSmith

DSmith

Unclassificationable :P

• Members
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 08:03 PM

Rather than endless hunting Walgreens in New York when I never find anything there... I just bought the whole GOTG Titus wave on eBay. Hopefully will deliver by the end of the week.

Now I have to figure out how to use my next paycheck to cover rent, bills, credit cards, and the Warlock X-Men wave! Ugh.

#3888 tarot

tarot

Kingpin

• Moderators
  • 4,730 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 10:30 AM

to follow up on what I was saying about the X-men Warlock wave, it will be out by the end of the month as I have also been charge for both Titus wave and the Warlock wave.

#3889 tellytubbygen

tellytubbygen

Mouser

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 07:20 PM

I need the 3 movie figures, but I am in no hurry. Will wait for the movie to come and go and pick them from Amazon for 10 bucks or less...

#3890 mako

mako

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 08:16 PM

I couldn't care less about the movie figures (unusual for me), but unfortunately you can't make Titus without 'em.

#3891 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:02 AM

to follow up on what I was saying about the X-men Warlock wave, it will be out by the end of the month as I have also been charge for both Titus wave and the Warlock wave.

My rep at EE had told me before that the X-Men Warlock wave is street dated for April 1st.

#3892 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:34 AM

My rep at EE had told me before that the X-Men Warlock wave is street dated for April 1st.

Same same. It's listed under my preorders, but there aren't even any illustrations of the figures on the site yet. In fact you can't find them if you do a search (as of yesterday).

#3893 Darwin6667

Darwin6667

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:50 AM

Does anyone know when the X-Men Warlock BAF series will go up for pre-order? I've been checking EE multiple times a day. Any help is much appreciated! Also I found an Evolution of Groot figure on Monday 2/13 at my local(PA) TRU! I had the pick of the case. Cashier sold me 1 then sent someone to take the rest off the rack. She said the "street date" was March 1st. So check your local TRU for the same mistake.

#3894 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:25 AM

Same same. It's listed under my preorders, but there aren't even any illustrations of the figures on the site yet. In fact you can't find them if you do a search (as of yesterday).
I was told they they would go up on the 15th (not sure which month he was talking about as this call took place early January). My preorder is listed as well.

#3895 comicbooknerd

comicbooknerd

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:26 PM

Picked up Nova, Angela, and Toys R'Us Groot. A good day.

#3896 DSmith

DSmith

Unclassificationable :P

• Members
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:08 PM

I thought the purpose of sightings & hauls, as a thread and an institution, is to tell us WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED?!

So we, in those same or neighboring areas, know where to start looking?

COMICBOOKNERD... WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? WHERE DID YOU BUY?

#3897 tarot

tarot

Kingpin

• Moderators
  • 4,730 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:29 PM

I thought the purpose of sightings & hauls, as a thread and an institution, is to tell us WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED?!

So we, in those same or neighboring areas, know where to start looking?

COMICBOOKNERD... WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? WHERE DID YOU BUY?

No no. Sighting snd they found them is only one part. The haul part is basically showing what they got. It up to person themselves if they want to say the location

#3898 mako

mako

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:06 AM

Dropped into Wally-World in the old neighborhood. They had restocked a couple Sandman Wave figures but not the one I need (natch). Walked through the Clearance section though and saw 4 or 5 rows of Marvel Legends figures at least 5 or 6 figures deep. Mostly Giant Man and Absorbing Man figures, still, if I hadn't had all the figures there this would've been a truly beautiful sight.

Ended up grabbing the lone Nick Fury figure so the trip wouldn't be a total loss.

#3899 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:11 AM

Walmart in Northern CA have clearances down Giant Man, Allfather, and Onslaught waves to $5. Picked up Machine Man and Cottonmouth.

#3900 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 10:54 AM

Got X-Men!!!!!! Northern CA
9A139225-31CB-43CC-BFD1-6A3F297CD7EC_zps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us