Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Cull Obsidian Wave came in today from BBTS. Not a standout wave for me, but the BAF, WOW, in person he's even more impressive. Black Knight, Black Widow and Ant-Man are some standouts for me. Thor and Wasp are very good figures but just don't impress me as much. Malekith, well what's there to say, wish he didn't get re-released.

My Cloak, Dagger, and Doc Ock has shipped from Dorkside Toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Elektra has not for some reason but I had to order her separate because she was not available at the time I ordered the others. She popped up a little later on. I can't wait to get that Doc Ock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cull Obsidian wave is now up at HTS.

I *think* HTS is supposed to be doing an 18% off sale this Thursday 6/28, and Ant-Man, Wasp, and Malekeith have all been regularly in stock at Amazon for $19.99, so if you still need those and you're looking to save a buck or two, you might want to wait until Thursday to see if they're still in stock at HTS. I wouldn't wait on Black Knight, Thor, and Black Widow though.

On 6/26/2018 at 6:58 AM, Mangar said:

Cull Obsidian wave is now up at HTS.

I *think* HTS is supposed to be doing an 18% off sale this Thursday 6/28, and Ant-Man, Wasp, and Malekeith have all been regularly in stock at Amazon for $19.99, so if you still need those and you're looking to save a buck or two, you might want to wait until Thursday to see if they're still in stock at HTS. I wouldn't wait on Black Knight, Thor, and Black Widow though.

Thanks! Managed to score a Black Widow the other day when you posted this.

On 6/26/2018 at 6:58 AM, Mangar said:

It's not listed on their site but code NOWNLATER is working for 18% off today only. Ordered my Ant-Man, Wasp, and Malekeith this morning, as well as the ones I was holding off on from the Thanos and BP waves. With X-Men shipping on 7/11 I'm all caught up now until the Venom wave drops :-)

The latest three MCU10 sets are now up and in stock on HTS with code "AMERICA" to save 10% on $75, 15% on $100, or 20% on $150. As none of these are exclusives, personally I'm going to roll the dice and hope they eventually come down to the $19.99/each price point before buying.

Red Skull: https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-e2446as00

Thor & Sif: https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-e2448as00

Ant-Man & Yellowjacket: https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-e2484as00

And they also listed the SDCC set:

https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-e24390000

I placed an order for all five sets and had to call HTS.  The code wasn't taking anything off for any of the figures.  For whatever reason, Julie said that the Mark VII and Captain America/Crossbones weren't showing as eligible for the discount.  She did force a higher discount on the other three to get my order close to where it should have been.  I'll take it.

Green Bay /Appleton, WI area:

Lizard wave has finally started to hit Walmart.

Lizard wave hit Gamestops in the area about 2 months ago. Gamestops in the area started stocking Cull Obsidian wave last month.

Still no sightings of Walgreens Silver Surfer as of yet. But, a Walgreens in Green Bay had Mr. Fantastic down to $5.

6 hours ago, Neal said:

I placed an order for all five sets and had to call HTS.  The code wasn't taking anything off for any of the figures.  For whatever reason, Julie said that the Mark VII and Captain America/Crossbones weren't showing as eligible for the discount.  She did force a higher discount on the other three to get my order close to where it should have been.  I'll take it.

I tried calling and Julie wouldn't hook me up so I cancelled the order. She said they are not exclusives but are exclusive to HasbroToyShop. I said "Well isn't everything HTS sells exclusive to HTS?" I didn't get anywhere. I'm not too happy that they are starting to pull this crap with the "Item is excluded from any promotions" for all their Legends now. It didn't start until Toys R Us went under. Coincidence? I think not.

I just ordered four of the seven SP/DR wave from HTS and the AMERICA discount code worked when typed it in at check-out.  Plus i was able to get free shipping.    Thought about ordering all of them since they were all in stock, but I am hoping to get the balance of the wave at retail.  

And I found the Lizard wave at Walmart yesterday.  They had all of them except (of course) Mysterio.  I am in SE MI.  Still no Silver Surfer at Walgreen's either.  I even e-mailed from the website asking about availability and they responded that they didn't know when it would be in-store.  I did the same thing with the first appearance Daredevil a few years ago and they told me exactly when it would be at retail and they were spot on.     

On 7/4/2018 at 9:21 AM, sambeckett said:

I just ordered four of the seven SP/DR wave from HTS and the AMERICA discount code worked when typed it in at check-out.  Plus i was able to get free shipping.    Thought about ordering all of them since they were all in stock, but I am hoping to get the balance of the wave at retail.  

And I found the Lizard wave at Walmart yesterday.  They had all of them except (of course) Mysterio.  I am in SE MI.  Still no Silver Surfer at Walgreen's either.  I even e-mailed from the website asking about availability and they responded that they didn't know when it would be in-store.  I did the same thing with the first appearance Daredevil a few years ago and they told me exactly when it would be at retail and they were spot on.     

Which WM? I was at the 12 and Van Dyke one yesterday...they also had almost all the Lizard wave minus Mysterio...