Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

3 3/4" sighting and hauls

• Please log in to reply
17861 replies to this topic

#26 thedevilsdue06

thedevilsdue06

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:18 PM

lol, i was talking about thesingle carded figure that says comic series but doesnt look like the comic version of sabretooth hence the quotation marks.

#27 DarthOnyx

DarthOnyx

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:21 PM

Got movie Logan(lumberjack) and comic Sabretooth. I also saw movie Deadpool and was not impressed at all. This figure looks retarded to me. Like his head and mouth are covered with fishnet pantyhose.

#28 pooda

pooda

Ratar-O

• Moderators
  • 4,160 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:57 PM

i found the movie sabretooth and deadpool today. i like the actual movie figs a lot! i also grabbed tiger stripe wolvey.

#29 MARVELFAN

MARVELFAN

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:00 PM

i bought the movie wolverine the one with the jackrt

#30 RedHot45Mike

RedHot45Mike

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:57 PM

Rounded out wave 2 with the deadpool today.. I have to admit I quite like the movie deadpool (weapon XI)... Probably gunna go out and grab an extra logan comic series to swap the hugh jackman heads out.

#31 jpk

jpk

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:54 PM

Went to Wal-Mart and picked up the three MU figs I wanted - Iron Fist, Iron Man and Cap. I also grabbed the comic version of Logan from the Wolverine series.

The pegs were clogged with Human Torches, Green Goblins and Spider Mans (men?).

#32 pooda

pooda

Ratar-O

• Moderators
  • 4,160 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 07:31 AM

just grabbed lumberjack logan today. i also bought TS wolvey, logan,and maverick.

#33 ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Cardassian

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:55 PM

Made out nicely at Target. They had all of wave 2 of both XMO: Wolverine and Wolverine and the X-Men, which I didn't think would be out so soon. Grabbed Nightcrawler and Wolverine in his X-Force costume from that, as well as Sabertooth and Deadpool from XMO's movie series.

#34 Blake5117

Blake5117

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 01:23 PM

For anyone in near Cincinnati, Ohio. They had the movie series (Wave 2) of the wolverine origins set at Walmart and Target in Milford. They had a lot of the movie deadpool if anyone is interested. They also restock the comic series as well. Had all the wolverine figures between both stores.

#35 RedHot45Mike

RedHot45Mike

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 05:17 PM

Just grabbed an xforce wolvie and nightcrawler from the animated.. Has anyone seen wave 3 of marvel universe? Any idea on a release date for those?

#36 pooda

pooda

Ratar-O

• Moderators
  • 4,160 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 05:28 PM

grabbed MU cap, hulk(green), and green goblin yesterday. i grabbed the soldier logan today. im really feeling these little dudes.

#37 tarot

tarot

Faker

• Moderators
  • 5,058 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (RedHot45Mike @ Mar 29 2009, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just grabbed an xforce wolvie and nightcrawler from the animated.. Has anyone seen wave 3 of marvel universe? Any idea on a release date for those?

the wave 3 supposed to start next month or so. Of course it might get held back, for one reason or the other, so don't take it as a absolute release date.

#38 ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Cardassian

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (RedHot45Mike @ Mar 29 2009, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wave 3 (and maybe Wave 4) is looking to be an April release.

#39 DarthOnyx

DarthOnyx

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:09 AM

Just got my TRU Sabretooth in and recall many complaints about it, the sheen on Sabretooth and Logan's jacket fit. Honestly, I don't see where the sheen is as bad as I expected. The Logan jacket issue can be easily fixed with some black paint on the inside. Sure it may make the shirt area look silly but, it is doubtful anyone will be removing the jacket and see it. My issue with it, is Logan's forearms and hands. His forearms seem too long. A friend suggested using Duke's forearms but then you lose the claws. I may just try to trim the arms down a little. Wrist articulation would be a big plus.

#40 RealOne

RealOne

Cardassian

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:33 PM

Well folks, someone in another board found Wave 3 in Northern Cali. Let the hunting begin! wolverine2.gif

edit: At least 2 auctions are up on E-bay now.

#41 RedHot45Mike

RedHot45Mike

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:24 PM

anybody on the east coast head out to check for yourself today? it does look like all the new ones are only showin up out west thus far

#42 MARVELFAN

MARVELFAN

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:30 PM

just bought me movie deadpool at target today this little guys are good as marve legends!

#43 Maximus95

Maximus95

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (RedHot45Mike @ Mar 31 2009, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anybody on the east coast head out to check for yourself today? it does look like all the new ones are only showin up out west thus far

I haven't seen anything in my area (South Central PA) but I did see a post on another site from someone in Texas that found a few. The stores around me either have full pegs of waves 1&2 (recently stocked Walmart) or one or two figures from the first 2 waves. These little guys seem to be flying off the pegs!

#44 austin

austin

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:01 PM

I saw Wave 3 of Marvel Universe at Target in the Dallas area today. They had on the pegs: The Thing, Ms. Marvel (modern), Ms. Marvel (classic), Hand Ninja, Classic Iron Man, Symbiote Spider-man, and another girl but I did not catch her name. This was in Highland Village if anyone out there is interested. :spidey_report_post:

#45 beard

beard

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 02:13 PM

Just picked up Wave 3 in DC. They had all figures but I passed on new Punisher and Ms. Marvel (classic).

#46 TheMan

TheMan

Mouser

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 08:52 PM

Tons of wave one & two of both MU & XMO throughout monterey county in northern cali, but no wave 3 yet sad.gif

#47 thedevilsdue06

thedevilsdue06

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 11:15 PM

found Thing, Classic Iron Man, and Black suit Spiderman at target in South Indiana today!

#48 ironspiderman

ironspiderman

Boba Fett

• Members
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 06:35 PM

got these

My ms.marvels

#49 MARVELFAN

MARVELFAN

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:04 PM

hey ironspidey did you get those from wal mart im going to check a super walmart tomomrrow my mom said i dont haf

#50 ironspiderman

ironspiderman

Boba Fett

• Members
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (MARVELFAN @ Apr 5 2009, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey ironspidey did you get those from wal mart im going to check a super walmart tomomrrow my mom said i dont haf

Get em at target.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us