Near Complete Set V3

tarot

Hello and welcome, my fellow plastic addicts, to a new segment on Marvelousnews.com I like to call Marvel Legends – The Near Complete set.

• This will be exploring one of the following:
    • a certain character, seeing what costumes of that character have been made and what costume need to be made IE Spider-man, Iron Man or even Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
    • A certain team like the Avengers, X-men or Sinister Six, what member we have and what members we need to be made.
    • A certain theme, like Clones, Symbiotes or Anti-Heroes
    • Or a certain event, like Secret Wars, Dark Phoenix Saga or Avengers Disassembled.
  • For the one that have been made, I will be telling you the story behind them, why you should have them in your collection and whether or not the figure needs a remake and why.
  • For the one we need I will be telling you what is missing, whether it is a costume or a character, and what are the possibility of it being made.

Please note that these are all my opinions. You guys are more than welcome to tell me I’m mistaken and if you don’t want to spend money on the certain figure or if you think that a costume or character will be made, all the power to you. I’m not going to tell you are wrong but please don’t troll me.

Check Out all the NCS on this site - https://nearcompleteset.com/

• 1 month later...