Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Mary Jane 2 pack is out!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:37 AM

Go go go!
The 2 pack is popping up all over the place!

#2 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:37 PM

Went to my TRU today and nothing. They deliver on Saturday though, so we shall see.

#3 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:46 PM

Good luck! Fingers crossed for you man. You going to the San Jose toy show this weekend? I remember you saying you went to the last one.

#4 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:42 PM

Good luck! Fingers crossed for you man. You going to the San Jose toy show this weekend? I remember you saying you went to the last one.

Yeah, I did the last one which was cool. I work this Saturday so unfortunately no :(

#5 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:14 PM

Yeah, I did the last one which was cool. I work this Saturday so unfortunately no :(
I'm going in the morning. I'll let you know if I see anything good.

#6 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:58 PM

Cool, be on the lookout for a Legends Crossbones.

#7 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:14 PM

Yikes! Will do. I got a KO from eBay just to have one(ish).

#8 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 450 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:40 PM

Found the 2-pack in Brockton, MA today. According to customer service, all of the rest were put on hold for people. One each. Glad to have it!

#9 Malocchio

Malocchio

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:08 AM

Mary Jane 2 pack was out at toys r us in Wesley Chapel, Florida yesterday. They had 3, I got one.

#10 Mangar

Mangar

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:06 AM

It's not showing up in desktop search results on the TRU site, but it is showing up through mobile search results - in stock for ship to home as of Saturday morning 8:00 AM EST:

http://www.toysrus.c...uctId=114557476

Just ordered mine!

#11 jonnyshowcase

jonnyshowcase

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:38 AM

It's not showing up in desktop search results on the TRU site, but it is showing up through mobile search results - in stock for ship to home as of Saturday morning 8:00 AM EST:

http://www.toysrus.c...uctId=114557476

Just ordered mine!

Thanks

#12 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:48 PM

No crossbones.

#13 Marvel_legend2001

Marvel_legend2001

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:19 PM

If you are looking in Lakeland, FL be warned... I don't think there are any here because I didn't see them in store when I went to pick up the 2 I had an employee put on hold. They had 4 this morning, I asked them to hold 2, and then I guess the other 2 sold/are on hold for someone. Good luck! It's a great looking set!

#14 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:19 PM

No crossbones.

Hah I've only ever seen him once at a show and they wanted 100+ for him. Good looking out though, thanks!

#15 monron999

monron999

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:17 PM

Got my set today. This set was every bit as good as the Vulture 2 pack. Not only was the MJ figure amazing but the Spider-Man figure is the best one to date. Not exactly sure which time frame th suit is from tho. Does anyone have any info on that? Also, I initially assumed the MJ buck would be the same one as the upcoming Jessica Jones figure, but from everything I've seen its actually different. At least from the available production pics. They are very similar but aside from the obvious different footwear MJ's hips appear to be just a bit wider & curvy. I could be wrong tho.

#16 tarot

tarot

Kingpin

• Moderators
  • 4,762 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:48 PM

Got my set today. This set was every bit as good as the Vulture 2 pack. Not only was the MJ figure amazing but the Spider-Man figure is the best one to date. Not exactly sure which time frame th suit is from tho. Does anyone have any info on that? Also, I initially assumed the MJ buck would be the same one as the upcoming Jessica Jones figure, but from everything I've seen its actually different. At least from the available production pics. They are very similar but aside from the obvious different footwear MJ's hips appear to be just a bit wider & curvy. I could be wrong tho.

It the Parker industry arm or from the all new all different era. I'm convinced now that I don't read my near complete set blogs

#17 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:31 PM

It's his current suit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us