Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

3 3/4" sighting and hauls

• Please log in to reply
17842 replies to this topic

#17826 norinradd

norinradd

Andorian

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 06:09 PM

I keep checking from time to time, but find nothing has changed.
It is unfortunate, because as much as we at times disagreed and "b and c"ed about things, we really did(still do) have a great community of unique individuals on here who shared in our love for our chosen scale and figure line.

I look forward to a time when things may change, but until then I will try to contribute every know and again, just in an effort to keep our community on life support (in the hopes that things may return to those glorious days of product being on the shelves).
If nothing else, I can always rail against our combined greatest of adversaries, and nemesis to the Marvel Universe line...Dwight Stall.

#17827 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:07 PM

If anyone has a need for a 3.75" scale dentist's chair, the new wave of Tsum Tsum blind packs has one with Darla (from Finding Nemo). I'm surprised they were able to cram it into the tiny packet. Random I know, but there ain't much going on here these days.

#17828 norinradd

norinradd

Andorian

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:44 PM

If anyone has a need for a 3.75" scale dentist's chair, the new wave of Tsum Tsum blind packs has one with Darla (from Finding Nemo). I'm surprised they were able to cram it into the tiny packet. Random I know, but there ain't much going on here these days.

Ugh, if only those Batman Animated figures were 3 and 3/4, then we could reinact the scene from Mad Love with Joker attempting to perform Dentistry on Jim Gordon.

#17829 wedge1968

wedge1968

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:32 PM

Yeah, 

It's a shame. 
at least the New HIYA toys Predator 1/18th toys are showing in Package shots at the Hiya Facebook page. 
Not Marvel But I do plan to set up some Space Marvel Characters/GI JOE/maybe even Shield Fighting Predator Dioramas.

I ordered some SpaceWalls the other day, and I really want to set up a shot of my Metroid Amiibo hunting a Predator. I need to know which Predator to order. Any advice?

It isn’t Marvel news, but I think I’ll have something for you guys to buy in the next few days. I suspect that it’ll speak to some of the frustration around here.

#17830 PushYouDown

PushYouDown

Mer-Man

• Members
  • 2,773 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 01:20 PM

If I ever have the room to set up my Fallout settlement diorama again, I definitely need one for my wasteland Doctor's office. 

#17831 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:01 PM

If I ever have the room to set up my Fallout settlement diorama again, I definitely need one for my wasteland Doctor's office. 

They're showing up at TRU and Walmart right now. $1.98 at WM is really hard to beat.

@NorrinRadd, yes to the Mad Love scene. I hadn't even thought of that. We really do need BTAS figures in this scale.

#17832 PushYouDown

PushYouDown

Mer-Man

• Members
  • 2,773 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 06:08 PM

Hey guys Amazon is blowing out MU figures. The AoA Magneto wave is at about retail, but they have real cheap add-ons. The Enchantress/Skurge set is literally 6 bucks now. 

#17833 ssg4life

ssg4life

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:55 PM

interesting. target is doing their post-christmas resets and this line is staying on the shelf regardless of there not being any new product coming. i thought for sure they'd clearance it all out

#17834 PsychoPirate

PsychoPirate

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:00 AM

interesting. target is doing their post-christmas resets and this line is staying on the shelf regardless of there not being any new product coming. i thought for sure they'd clearance it all out

It has been ages since I've seen Target clearance 3.75" figures. Not even Ionic Wonderman.

#17835 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:43 PM

If anyone wants one of the Ultron Prowler Bots from the Playmation line, they're currently on sale for a buck at TRU. I grabbed a few (or 6) for dioramas. I don't recognize them from any of the comics, but they look cool and this line is starved for anything even remotely resembling a vehicle.

#17836 PsychoPirate

PsychoPirate

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 03:02 PM

If anyone wants one of the Ultron Prowler Bots from the Playmation line, they're currently on sale for a buck at TRU. I grabbed a few (or 6) for dioramas. I don't recognize them from any of the comics, but they look cool and this line is starved for anything even remotely resembling a vehicle.

I guess those *remotely* resemble a vehicle! ;)

#17837 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 12:33 AM

I guess those *remotely* resemble a vehicle! ;)

They look really cool with Avengers posed fighting them. And they seem like something that could have been in the comics. To be honest, I'm actually a little disappointed that Playmation fizzled out. I had no interest in the interactive aspect, but MODOK was nice. I wouldn't have minded a few more releases like that. Now that the X-Men are back home, we could have seen some cool Sentinel designs if this line lasting long enough.

#17838 dragonkings

dragonkings

Beastman

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 02:22 AM

https://www.amazon.c...9vLL&ref=plSrch

Hiya toys City Predator in stock on Amazon

#17839 dragonkings

dragonkings

Beastman

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 06:01 PM

These Predators are really amazing

#17840 wedge1968

wedge1968

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:39 PM

I should get one tomorrow. Can’t wait.

#17841 dragonkings

dragonkings

Beastman

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:10 PM

The painted detail is great, hope the quality control is as good across the line as my two were.
Havent seen detail in this scale like this I think ever, this is some High end paint jobs and detail.
Forever in my mind shows that Hasbro is really full of crap concerning cost issues V. Quality in the 1/18th scale across the board if a tiny company like this can give this much articulation and detail into a 19.99 IMPORT figure.
No excuse, just greed, lack of respect of its consumers and no pride of craftsmanship.

I cant wait for their Injustice 2 figures now.

HiYa toys, Boss Fight and Mauraders are KILLING it. Just eish some of our beloved 1/18th licenses like Marvel , GI Joe and Star Wars got this level of love anymore. BUT am thinking about that Jabba's Barge, freaking beautiful.
I can easily see some cameos by Predator, Hacks and many others on that thing

#17842 wedge1968

wedge1968

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,633 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:35 PM

I got mine today but have to send it back. The left arm is frozen and is going to break off. I’m pretty upset.

#17843 dragonkings

dragonkings

Beastman

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted Today, 12:47 AM

That Sucks!!
Closest thing I had was some stiff joints because of paint Im guessing and I just gingerly rotated the joints back and forth till the joints gave.

Sorry to hear that man.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)
Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us