Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

A.T.T. Will be going away soon and replaced by Tfieds

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 JayC

JayC

ENI Webmaster

• Admin
  • 12,366 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 12:45 PM

We will be doing a major launch of Tfieds soon, but I wanted to give you guys using the A.T.T. secection a chance to move your stuff over to our new online toy classifieds section. Its easy to use and you can post images of your stuff so people can see. All you need to do is register just like you did for the boards and then you'll be emailed you confimation and be good to go.

You can sell trade or post things you want. In the title just put WANTED if its something your looking for.

you can also leave feedback for other sellers and such to. Like with this section TNI has no involvment with the trades or sales you conduct among yourselves. I suggest you read here

http://www.tfieds.co...ates/terms.html

before posting anything. We hope this will make it easier and give you a larger audiance to conduct your business with. The site isnt open to business. Basically this is for you the collectors to make trades and such from your personal collections. So anyway here is the link

http://www.tfieds.com/

We will be closing out these trade sections on the forums soon, so again please make prepreations now to transfer your listings over there now.

#2 mangacollector

mangacollector

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 01:19 PM

when exactly will it close?

also about the feedback section it says you vote on that?

#3 JayC

JayC

ENI Webmaster

• Admin
  • 12,366 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 01:23 PM

dont have an exact date, prob a week or so. You rate the seller based on your experience. and then you can see a sellers rating in their profile like here.

http://www.tfieds.co...?user_siteid=25

#4 mangacollector

mangacollector

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 01:35 PM

what are the votes for then?

#5 JayC

JayC

ENI Webmaster

• Admin
  • 12,366 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 02:33 PM

not sure were r u seeing that?

#6 mangacollector

mangacollector

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 04:18 PM

when you log in and then look at some ones page right next to their name it says "Grade______" for example ill use" JayC" which I am assuming is you

also there should be a " miscillanious" category to put stuff under so in case you dont know what category it goes under

#7 JayC

JayC

ENI Webmaster

• Admin
  • 12,366 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 05:04 PM

Well the grade is how you rate the seller. your giving them a grade basically from 1-10. There is a listing for other toys for those misc items as well.

#8 Skips

Skips

Brilliant, but Lazy...

• Members
  • 15,785 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 11:47 PM

Is there a way to link users from that site with TNI?

#9 mangacollector

mangacollector

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:26 PM

the signature area of your user name?

#10 Skips

Skips

Brilliant, but Lazy...

• Members
  • 15,785 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:34 PM

QUOTE(mangacollector @ Apr 10 2006, 03:26 PM) View Post

the signature area of your user name?

From there back to here...

#11 Pit Viper

Pit Viper

G.I. Joe Collector

• Members
  • 2,215 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 04:06 PM

When are you going to be shutting down this section? I feel that the lack of activity over at Tfieds is due to the fact that people are still openly posting new threads overe here.

#12 PhoenixSword

PhoenixSword

I see your Schwartz is as big as mine. . .

• Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 04:13 PM

I feel that the lack of activity over at Tfieds is due to the fact that people are still openly posting new threads overe here.

lets hope they keep it up wink.gif[

#13 Pit Viper

Pit Viper

G.I. Joe Collector

• Members
  • 2,215 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 11:06 AM

QUOTE(PhoenixSword @ Apr 17 2006, 04:13 PM) View Post

I feel that the lack of activity over at Tfieds is due to the fact that people are still openly posting new threads overe here.

Not me. There needs to be one or the other and I just moved all my stuff over to Tfieds.

#14 Pit Viper

Pit Viper

G.I. Joe Collector

• Members
  • 2,215 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:46 PM

How to rate a seller on Tfieds? You used to be able to just click on their rating score.

#15 DPrime

DPrime

Please, someone hook me up with a Jammer figure! :)

• Members
  • 10,128 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE(Pit Viper @ Apr 19 2006, 08:06 AM) View Post

QUOTE(PhoenixSword @ Apr 17 2006, 04:13 PM) View Post

Not me. There needs to be one or the other and I just moved all my stuff over to Tfieds.

Why? I think there's room for both.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us