Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

MCU Legends

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Skidroh92

Skidroh92

Andorian

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:57 PM

So I decided to come back to Legends....but only the MCU figures!!! I know I am in the minority, but these versions of the characters limit my collecfion size and do something different. I will substitute in certain comic figures that either aren't present with a movie figure or the comic figure is just that much better! Marvel now Hawkeye is a perfect example! He is much better than the Renner Hawkeye and fits well with the movie figures! Enjoy the beginning of my MCU collection

Attached Files

#2 Bobbi

Bobbi

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 01:05 PM

I like your display. I'm about to start my MCU collection as well. For years I was collecting the 3 3/4 line of movie figures, but coming out of Hasbro's "to be or not to be" drama from last year it seems the 6inch is powering ahead and is the way to go. Unfortunately that puts me late in the game, but luckily with AOU coming out i'll get my (expensive) chance to catch up lol. I'm a completest so I hope we see some characters who seem to have been passed up like Falcon, Pepper Potts, and Sif. As well as those who should get one soon like Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Vision, Agent 13, and Mockingbird from AoS. Anyways you're off to a great start, good luck! I'll be building my MCU right there with ya!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us