Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball figures (SDCC)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LoganX87

LoganX87

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:07 PM

Hi everyone.

I have 4 S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball figures for sale. 2 of those are SDCC exclusives. All of tchem were open and were standing on my shelf for few years now (untouched). So they are in perfect condition (just like new from the box). I do have boxes for all of them and they are 100% complete. Prices for them are high even on eBay so I've lowered them about 30%.

SDCC 2011 Goku - $700

SDCC Gohan - $400

Cell - $200

Vegeta (red box - first version) - $180

I would like to sell all of them as a pack. So individual prices are not negotiable. But if You want all of them OR at least both of those SDCC we can talk about lowering that price :)

Transaction would be through PayPal so everything is secured for both sides. After you pay me I will send it to You through UPS courier (with tracking number if You want). I am from Europe so shipping cost depends on where You want me to send it. Tell me where You're from and I will call UPS for shipping cost info. But it should be $30-50.

I'm not selling those on eBay because I don't have sellers account. I only buy there and I would have to add like 10% to the price of it (eBay costs). But PayPal is as safe as eBay and they will secure transaction.

If You want more pictures and info e-mail me: loganx69@gmail.com (<-- this is NOT my PayPal)

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us