• Return of Marvel Legends Thor
    • Uncanny X-Force
    • Thunderbolts
    • Thanos Imperative
    • The Book of Vishanti
    • Ant-Man
    • The Raft
    • Battle for Asgard

Very difficult to choose. Iove them all, however I think the Book of the Vishanti was the most visually stunning. 2nd would be the Battle for Asgard. 3rd would be the Thanos Imperative. 4th is the Fall of Archangel (I still think that Archangel is bangin'). Rounding out the top 5 is Thor because it heralded the return of Marvel Legends.

I definetly go with the Book of the vashanti. Not only did we get character we desparately need but we also got 2 props as well with the Eye of Agamotto and the box could be used as a spell book.

My second would be Thunderbolts just because it was full of villians.

Third Thanos Imperative, then Battle for Asgard, Ant-man, Uncanny X-force and the Thor figure.

Last would be The Raft because it was a complete waste when they only had 2 figure that weren't released in some form in retail, Purple man and Dreadknight (which by the way I loved those figures.) It was the first time I didn't buy the whole set and instead bought the 2 loose.

Good poll! This is a very difficult one to decide between. For me only a couple of these have been "must haves" where I went and actually purchased the whole set. So I guess I will rank them with short explanations to hopefully clear this up.

1. The Thanos Imperative, for me this was the most exciting SDCC set since it was all kinds of Cosmic Marvel goodness from the DnA era, the fact that it has seen three of the figures go on to mass release kind of bothers me (including the upcoming Black Bolt and Medusa figures with their alterations) but it's the set I was most hyped for.

2. Book of the Vishanti, at first I really didn't like this set but I went on to cherry pick this one and ended up with most of the set by the end. It was a really cool niche set, but like Thanos Imperative it bothers me that most of the set saw some kind of mass release.

3. Uncanny X-Force, this was the first SDCC set I went for and I have always had a soft spot for Rick Remender's run on Uncanny X-Force so it was a win, especially since it released 3/5 of the team in one go. However the small size keeps it lower on this list than the other two.

4. Thunderbolts, This was another set I wasn't real crazy for at first but I ended up cherry picking this one and overtime ended up with everyone but Crossbones, since I still had the original, What keeps this set so high on the list for me is the fact that the figures are still very exclusive, with only Crossbones and Luke Cage seeing any sort of additional release, both figures are still somewhat limited.

5. The Raft, Some great figures in this set, especially Purple Man and Enchantress, it comes in solidly at number 5 since even though it's the largest set with six figures, two of which are build a figures, it is also the one with the most re-releases in the same year as it's release, four in total.

6. Battle for Asgard, I think this was another attempt to capture what the Book of Vishanti did, but for me it just doesn't reach the same level of cool. Putting both Malekith and Ulik in this set is also kind of a low blow since unlike Vishanti I'd argue these two are more integral to your Thor/Avengers set up than any of the Vishanti figures, especially since Dormammu got a re-release. Plus with Jane and Young Thor in the Ragnarok wave there's not much need for a second Jane or an Odinson. Bor is cool, but he's just a bit too obscure to save the set.

7. Ant-Man, kind of a small set and not really essential to the collection, it probably works better as a MU set than a ML set. Goliath it a possible plus side for the ML side, but the Giant Man is too small and doesn't share costumes with older one for a believable transformation display.

8. Thor, a great figure, but the powered down ML Terrax series one suits me better, and to be honest a single figure set seems so lacking with all the great box sets we've gotten for exclusives since then. So unfortunately the figure that started the Return of ML revolution gets last place.

• 3 weeks later...