Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Unlimited question

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dodge76

Dodge76

Romulan

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 07:54 AM

Hello all,

I used to read X-men comics back when I got my first job. At that time I could afford them and loved reading the books till it got to Onslaught which is where I stopped, I had to make cut backs and sadly the comics had to go.

I have been wanting to go back for the longest time and read the classic X-Men stories from the 80's as well as what I missed in the 90's before I got my first job. I have been thinking of buying the Essential X-Men classic collections which are black and white but found that Volume 10 and 9 can be really expensive, I think one costs around 60.00 which is a little too pricey for me. I already bought volume 11 which was 20.00 at my local book store.

Anyways I got to looking around online and started looking into Marvel Unlimited subscription which is 9.99 a month. It sounds nice but does that include reading the old comics that I am wanting to read? I just want to read classic events like Days of Future's Past, Inferno, Fall of the Mutants. I am not really interested in the new stuff right now but may be interested in the future,

Thanks for any info.

#2 BILLIUM

BILLIUM

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:15 AM

You should be able to; I was just about to read their battle with the Adversary; The X-Men have one of the more comprehensive collections on Marvel Unlimited, including stuff from the 80's.

#3 Dodge76

Dodge76

Romulan

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:46 AM

Sweet thanks!

#4 Dodge76

Dodge76

Romulan

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:43 AM

It's working now.

#5 Dodge76

Dodge76

Romulan

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:11 AM

I subscribed to this and was able to read some of the stories I wanted to read. I had alot of problems with page not found errors. Using this service is like butting my head against the wall. I think I am going to cancel.

#6 jonnyshowcase

jonnyshowcase

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:20 AM

I subscribed to this and was able to read some of the stories I wanted to read. I had alot of problems with page not found errors. Using this service is like butting my head against the wall. I think I am going to cancel.

I have had it for the last 3 years, and never had that happen. The problem maybe with your device or your connection.

#7 Dodge76

Dodge76

Romulan

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:19 AM

I have had it for the last 3 years, and never had that happen. The problem maybe with your device or your connection.

It might be me. I don't know. I just know I am having problems. I am using my computer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us