Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Deadpool is in stock at walmart.com for $19.87if anyone is still looking for it. Should go fast.

I meant to post the same thing earlier but posting here is hit or miss from my phone. Walmart also has Black Panther, Nick Fury, and the Space Venom wave all in stock too. I placed an order for another Deadpool this morning for my nephew since he's dressing up as him for Halloween, plus I got an extra Panther and Fury to display with the alt heads.

Hopefully your post helped a few folks here as Deadpool was up until around 6:20 PM EST - His page said they had 2 left when I checked around 6:15 PM, but I refreshed a few minutes later and he was gone. Glad to see he's sticking around a bit longer these days so folks don't need to pay scalper prices for him.

This Deadpool situation is mind boggling! I walked into one of my local Walmarts today to look for the Civil War Falcon/Winter Soldier (which still hasn't come out in the San Diego area) and of course they didn't have them. What they DID have was the X-Men wave along with some remnants of the Doc Strange wave and some assorted Avengers wave(s) figures. I don't know about other cities around the country, but here in San Diego, the Juggernaut wave has oversaturated the B&M's to the point the entire wave is warming pegs..................except Deadpool. This particular Walmart had 3 full cases of the wave.............except for Deadpool. They had so many figures from this wave, they had at least 8 of them on TOP of the shelves. No Deadpool in sight. I still haven't received my cases of the wave from Entertainment Earth, but I managed to procure a Deadpool from TRU for $10 a few weeks back, and the only way I was able to do that was to ask the manager to hold it for me. The crazy thing is I had to set it up 3 days prior to the store getting them in!!!! All these weeks since the wave was released retail and this nonsense with Deadpool continues?!?!

Abomination wave is in stock at walmart.com and is listed as both "new" and "rollback" at the rollback price of $12.98! All except Scarlet Witch who is in stock but at the full price of $19.87.

Also, weirdly, they have the Walgreens exclusive Namor in stock for $19.87 shipping from Walmart not one of their third party sellers. Wish they would list their OWN exclusives on their site :-/

Gotta love Walmart...

Abomination wave is in stock at walmart.com and is listed as both "new" and "rollback" at the rollback price of $12.98! All except Scarlet Witch who is in stock but at the full price of $19.87.

Also, weirdly, they have the Walgreens exclusive Namor in stock for $19.87 shipping from Walmart not one of their third party sellers. Wish they would list their OWN exclusives on their site :-/

Gotta love Walmart...

Thanks for the heads up, I just now grabbed movie Scarlet Witch!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Walmart has the Space Venom wave if anyone is interested. Just ordered Hobgoblin and Silk a few days ago, picked them up yesterday from the store, for MSRP. Not bad, just a few MLs left to go for 2016, namely Wonder Man and Eel.

Walmart has the Space Venom wave if anyone is interested. Just ordered Hobgoblin and Silk a few days ago, picked them up yesterday from the store, for MSRP. Not bad, just a few MLs left to go for 2016, namely Wonder Man and Eel.

Considering you just picked up Silk and Hobgoblin from there, you know they also have Wonder Man and Eel both in stock for $12.98 each, right?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Marvel-6-Legends-Series-Energized-Emissaries-Marvel-s-Wonder-Man/47144538

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Marvel-6-Legends-Series-Marvel-s-Eel/47144537

(Amazon has them is stock for the same price as well)

I know, y'all are tired of me posting Walmart links, but in case anyone else is in the same boat as me without a Walmart nearby... Walmart.com actually does have their exclusive Winter Soldier and Falcon available online - they just don't show up under a search for "marvel legends". If you search "marvel winter soldier" and "marvel falcon" you can find them:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Marvel-Mvl-Cap-Winter-Soldier/139306615

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mvl-Cap-Marvels-Falcon/166087199

Just ordered one of each plus the two latest Star Wars 3.75" 2-packs!

I know, y'all are tired of me posting Walmart links, but in case anyone else is in the same boat as me without a Walmart nearby... Walmart.com actually does have their exclusive Winter Soldier and Falcon available online - they just don't show up under a search for "marvel legends". If you search "marvel winter soldier" and "marvel falcon" you can find them:

Check this out my new best friend, you can keep posting Walmart links as long as you want! You dropped that info and I IMMEDIATELY ordered 2 of each. I feel slightly stupid because it was there in front of me and didn't see it. And if anyone feels otherwise, let me say THIS is exactly what these forums, this community are for . Thanks again Mangar.

Considering you just picked up Silk and Hobgoblin from there, you know they also have Wonder Man and Eel both in stock for $12.98 each, right?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Marvel-6-Legends-Series-Energized-Emissaries-Marvel-s-Wonder-Man/47144538

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Marvel-6-Legends-Series-Marvel-s-Eel/47144537

(Amazon has them is stock for the same price as well)

Wow! I don't know how I missed this, that is awesome! Thanks!

Check this out my new best friend, you can keep posting Walmart links as long as you want! You dropped that info and I IMMEDIATELY ordered 2 of each. I feel slightly stupid because it was there in front of me and didn't see it. And if anyone feels otherwise, let me say THIS is exactly what these forums, this community are for . Thanks again Mangar.

Agree, keep the links coming, I myself really found it helpful, saved me the trouble of hunting the last two figures I needed down, plus I got them for a great price.

Ah yeah! Got my Civil War Falcon & Winter Soldier yesterday! Straight ordered from Walmart Friday. Received Tuesday, and because I ordered sets for both myself and a friend, no charge for shipping. This along with my bootleg MCU Vision completes the cast from the movie. Stay tuned for the airport scene diorama to follow. Thanks again Manger.

First, thanks for the feedback on my posts!

Second, Walmart is at it again... The entire X-Men wave is now marked down to $11.92 (except Deadpool who is out of stock of course), as well as a couple of others that might be of interest like Fury (or at this price - SHIELD army builder!), Black Panther, Spider-Gwen, and inexplicably the Walgreens Namor.

Given that aside from Deadpool the rest of the X-Men wave seemed to be plentiful, I was waiting for someone to drop the price and just ordered them, plus I threw in a pair of Furys for extra SHIELD soldiers, and a pair of Spider-Gwens so I can return the ones I just bought off Amazon for $21.99 each. Now I'm just waiting to see if they drop the price of the Space Venom wave before I pull the trigger on those...

First, thanks for the feedback on my posts!

Second, Walmart is at it again... The entire X-Men wave is now marked down to $11.92 (except Deadpool who is out of stock of course), as well as a couple of others that might be of interest like Fury (or at this price - SHIELD army builder!), Black Panther, Spider-Gwen, and inexplicably the Walgreens Namor.

Given that aside from Deadpool the rest of the X-Men wave seemed to be plentiful, I was waiting for someone to drop the price and just ordered them, plus I threw in a pair of Furys for extra SHIELD soldiers, and a pair of Spider-Gwens so I can return the ones I just bought off Amazon for $21.99 each. Now I'm just waiting to see if they drop the price of the Space Venom wave before I pull the trigger on those...

Once again, thank you for your updates on what's going on out there with these figures. I just ordered my pairs of each (except Rogue, who I got from TRU along with Deadpool for $10. I just ordered 1 of her). I'll have to either hope between the B&M's I'll get lucky with Deadpool (since I've yet to see a single one on the shelves, I kinda doubt it) or barring that, bite the bullet and pay one of these scalping cretins their 40 bucks (and attempt to rationalize I still come out cheaper for the entire wave). But all and still, this wasn't possible if not for you Manger...again. Thanks again.

Went to a local walgreens yesterday while visiting the in-laws to see if they had anything new , they had some of the exclusive punisher and namor figs., Rhino BAF Kraven and white tiger ,couple of Dr. strange figs. and the X-Men wave , found a DEADPOOL ! they must have just put these out . Just got lucky, made my day!

Nice airport scene!

Also, will probably be out of stock by the time I post this, but as of 8:00 AM EST Deadpool is listed as "In stock on November 12" on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B44NWFU/

Thank you! Also, I just came on to pass that same news. I ordered mine. It was up last night around 11:00 but went out of stock during my checkout. Between this and the Walmart order, I now have the entire wave (unless something goes wrong). Note: the Deadpools won't be available until the 12th.

Yes indeed! Got a call from my rep today. He wanted to let me know about the next Marvel Legends wave to be released, and if I wanted to put in an order. This is for the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 movie wave 1. I of course told him yes. Somehow he got on the ground floor for this because pre orders haven't even been announced yet! He gave me the particulars for this wave;

Releasing Jan 3 2017

Case ratios:

2x Starlord

1x Drax the Destroyer

1x Yondu ( I believe it's the MCU version)

1x Angela

1x Nova (Sam Alexander)

2x "Masters of the Mind"

Tarot, I need your juice on this one. I don't know who the running change figures are so I'm just guessing; Mantis and Vance Astro. What do you think or have you gotten any word on what they might be?

Oh and of course the B.A.F. is Titus the disgraced Nova corpsman.

With a release that soon, the announcement for pre orders must be any day now.

On another note, I received (finally) the X-Men Juggernaut wave. Just need the MU Captain Marvel and 2016 is a wrap.

Yes indeed! Got a call from my rep today. He wanted to let me know about the next Marvel Legends wave to be released, and if I wanted to put in an order. This is for the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 movie wave 1. I of course told him yes. Somehow he got on the ground floor for this because pre orders haven't even been announced yet! He gave me the particulars for this wave;

Releasing Jan 3 2017

Case ratios:

2x Starlord

1x Drax the Destroyer

1x Angela

1x Nova (Sam Alexander)

2x "Masters of the Mind"

Tarot, I need your juice on this one. I don't know who the running change figures are so I'm just guessing; Mantis and Vance Astro. What do you think or have you gotten any word on what they might be?

On another note, I received (finally) the X-Men Juggernaut wave. Just need the MU Captain Marvel and 2016 is a wrap.

Well the only official figure left is darkhawk and Vance Astro so that official the full wave, although I really don't get the Masters of the Mind part.

Releasing Jan 3 2017

Case ratios:

2x Starlord

1x Drax the Destroyer

1x Angela

1x Nova (Sam Alexander)

2x "Masters of the Mind"

Well the only official figure left is darkhawk and Vance Astro so that official the full wave, although I really don't get the Masters of the Mind part.

If the other half of the "Masters of the Mind" is indeed Darkhawk I'm right there with you. However, having seen the figure up close at SDCC, it is a welcome addition to this wave for me.

Releasing Jan 3 2017

Case ratios:

2x Starlord

1x Drax the Destroyer

1x Angela

1x Nova (Sam Alexander)

2x "Masters of the Mind"

If the other half of the "Masters of the Mind" is indeed Darkhawk I'm right there with you. However, having seen the figure up close at SDCC, it is a welcome addition to this wave for me.