Ultimate Thor

chax

These movie figures have so much detail which reflects the Ultimate universe's design. Accuracy is unimportant to me, as I collect or custom whichever version whether it's Ultimate or MCU - they both kinda mirror each other anyways. Basically just removed his cape and loincloth part and just replaced with a real thin cloth which now allows more leg articulation. Some drybrushing on the torso, armguard as well as the sculpted hammer. Nothing much on the legs because the figure itself has good details already. The hand wraps are actual wraps from very thin foams which allows for wrist articulations. Still has the original Mjolnir but of course I prefer the bigger more hardcore hammer.

I had 2 other Ultimate Thors from Diamond Select and a previous custom. Sold both because this new one is much more fun to pose and goes well with my display.

33797726111_f63f6b565c_c.jpg

33927813735_33f4b6e330_c.jpg

33927841195_9a44a6a17d_c.jpg

33927797845_f7497375d9_c.jpg

33797699891_3d3d5155a8_c.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE