MarvelousNews Photo Of The Day - 'I Can Smell You....' By ToyTallica

Outsiders
    By Outsiders,

In this segment called Marvelous Photo Of The Day, we spotlight awesome Toy Photography from some of the hottest photographers on the Internet today.

Today we are spotlighting Photographer ToyTallica and their photo titled "I Can Smell You...."

Follow ToyTallica on Instagram and let them know what you think of their work in the COMMENTS BELOW.

I_Can_Smell_You_By_ToyTallica.jpg

Marvel Legends Fanstream Announced For April 15th

JayC
    By JayC,

Marvel Legends fans, assemble! Join your favorite Hasbro Marvel Legends boys on Monday, April 15th at 11:00am ET as they take over the stream and deliver some hot new reveals for your collection! You don't want to miss out - catch it next week on the Hasbro Pulse YouTube channel. We of course will have full coverage of everything revealed right here on MarvelousNews as it happens.

Marvel-Legends.jpg

Fighting Armor Sam Wilson Captain America Figure From Sen-Ti-Nel

JayC
    By JayC,

Sen-Ti-Nel has revealed their newest Marvel Fighting Armor Marvel figure with Sam WIlson as Captain America which will see release in July. Look for pre-orders to open soon.

“What if… Tony Stark integrates each of the Avengers’ super power into an armor?” This innovative idea has given birth to Sentinel’s die-cast action figure series “FIGHTING ARMOR”!

The FIGHTING ARMOR series is welcoming “Captain America (Sam Wilson ver.)” as its 14th member!

The figure features Captain America’s classic red, white, blue colors and comes with the shield inherited from Steve Rogers. The iconic wings are movable at the base and middle to show different expressions.

The display base offers flexible display angles and heights, allowing the new Captain America to fly like a “Falcon” easily. Using the arm that comes with the display base, you can enjoy the signature move of throwing the shield and the handsome moment of releasing Redwing (wings spread).

Redwing (wings closed) can also be equipped on the back as in standby mode.

Collect both “FIGHTING ARMOR Captain America” and “FIGHTING ARMOR Captain America (Sam Wilson ver.)” to create the dream team formed by two generations of Captain America that has never been seen together before!

Item name: FIGHTING ARMOR Captain America (Sam Wilson ver.)
    Materials: ABS, ATBC-PVC, POM, PP, Die-cast
    Size: Approx. 165mm

Fighting-Armor-Falcon-Cap-01.jpg

Fighting-Armor-Falcon-Cap-02.jpg

Fighting-Armor-Falcon-Cap-03.jpg

Fighting-Armor-Falcon-Cap-04.jpg

Fighting-Armor-Falcon-Cap-05.jpg

Fighting-Armor-Falcon-Cap-06.jpg

Fighting-Armor-Falcon-Cap-07.jpg

Fighting-Armor-Falcon-Cap-08.jpg

Fighting-Armor-Falcon-Cap-09.jpg

Fighting-Armor-Falcon-Cap-10.jpg

Fighting-Armor-Falcon-Cap-11.jpg

Fighting-Armor-Falcon-Cap-12.jpg

Madame Web To Be Released On 4K Ultra HD, Blu-Ray, And DVD On April 30th

Outsiders
    By Outsiders,

Madame Web will be hitting 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD on April 30th.

Madame Web tells the standalone origin story of one of Marvel publishing's most enigmatic heroines. The suspense-driven thriller stars Dakota Johnson as Cassandra Webb, a paramedic in Manhattan who may have clairvoyant abilities. Forced to confront revelations about her past, she forges a relationship with three young women destined for powerful futures...if they can all survive a deadly present.

DISC DETAILS AND BONUS MATERIALS

4K UHD, BLU-RAY & DIGITAL EXTRAS

• Gag Reel
    • Easter Eggs
    • Oracle Of The Page
    • Fight Like A Spider
    • Future Vision
    • Casting The Web
    • Deleted Scene

DVD

• Future Vision
    • Casting The Web

CAST AND CREW

• Directed by: SJ Clarkson
    • Produced by: Lorenzo di Bonaventura
    • Based on The: Marvel Comics
    • Story by: Kerem Sanga, Matt Sazama & Burk Sharpless
    • Screenplay by: Matt Sazama & Burk Sharpless and Claire Parker & SJ Clarkson
    • Executive Producers: Adam Merims, SJ Clarkson, Claire Parker
    • Cast: Dakota Johnson, Sydney Sweeney, Isabela Merced, Celeste O’Connor, Tahar Rahim, Mike Epps, Emma Roberts, Adam Scott

Run Time: Approx. 116 minutes
    Rating: PG-13 for violence/action and language

4K UHD: 2160p Ultra High Definition / 2.39:1
    Audio: English Dolby Atmos (Dolby TrueHD 7.1 compatible), English & French
    Audio Description Tracks 5.1 Dolby Digital
    Subtitles: English, English SDH, French, Spanish

Blu-ray: 1080p High Definition / 2.39:1
    Audio: English, French, Spanish 5.1 DTS-HD MA, English & French
    Audio Description Tracks 5.1 Dolby Digital

DVD: 2.39:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
    Audio: English, French, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital, English & French
    Audio Description Tracks Stereo

Madame_Web_4K.jpg

Madame_Web_Blu_Ray.jpg

Madame_Web_DVD.jpg

MarvelousNews Photo Of The Day - 'Are You Looking For Somebody, Bub?' By ToyTallica

Outsiders
    By Outsiders,

In this segment called Marvelous Photo Of The Day, we spotlight awesome Toy Photography from some of the hottest photographers on the Internet today.

Today we are spotlighting Photographer ToyTallica and their photo titled "Are You Looking For Somebody, Bub?"

Follow ToyTallica on Instagram and let them know what you think of their work in the COMMENTS BELOW.

Are_You_Looking_For_Somebody_Bub_By_ToyTallica.jpg

How Does Robert Downey Jr. Feel About Returning To The Marvel Universe And Iron Man?

Outsiders
    By Outsiders,

Robert Downey Jr. has appeared in numerous Marvel films, starting with his role as Tony Stark in Iron Man in 2008. He continued to reprise his character in The Incredible Hulk in 2009, Iron Man 2 in 2010, Iron Man 3 in 2013, The Avengers in 2012, Avengers: Age of Ultron in 2015, Captain America: Civil War in 2016, Spider-Man: Homecoming in 2017, Avengers: Infinity War in 2018, and Avengers: Endgame in 2019.  Esquire Magazine inquired about the likelihood of the recent Oscar recipient for his performance as Lewis Strauss in Christopher Nolan's Oppenheimer, returning to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. One might assume that he would have moved on from the character and Marvel after such an accomplishment.

“Happily. It’s too integral a part of my DNA. That role chose me. And look, I always say, Never, ever bet against Kevin Feige. It is a losing bet. He’s the house. He will always win.”

New X-Men Comic Book Series Rise From The Ashes

JayC
    By JayC,

Stay tuned this week for announcements of three all-new X-Men titles launching in July: X-FORCE, PHOENIX and NYX!

00-XForce2024-Teaser.jpg

NYX2024-Teaser.jpg

Phoenix2024-Teaser.jpg

New HasbroPulse Exclusive Marvel Legends Classic Wasp And Giant-Man 2-Pack

JayC
    By JayC,

Hasbro today announced that going up for pre-order tomorrow (April 9) at 1pm ET on Hasbro Pulse will be a new Marvel Legends 2-Pack that will feature Classic Wasp and a normal sized Giant-Man figure that matches the new Haslab version. Both figures will have masked and unmasked heads. Wasp will have removable wings and alternate hands. Giant-Man will also include a soft-goods lab coat and other lab type accessories. This is also where that mini-Quinjet they teased at WonderCon will be included.

They also showed off the art that will be featured on the packaging for the Haslab Giant-Man. Check out images below.

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 0.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 2.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 3.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 4.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 5.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 6.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 7.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 8.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 9.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 10.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 11.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 12.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 13.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 14.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 15.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 16.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 17.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 18.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 19.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 20.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 21.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 22.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 23.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 24.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 25.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 26.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack 28.jpg

Wasp-Giant-Man-2-Pack.jpg

Marvel The Infinity Saga Iron Spider 1/12 Scale Model Kit

toynewman
    By toynewman,

Shown below is the new Modoking Marvel The Infinity Saga Iron Spider 1/12 Scale Model Kit available for pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com with a suggested retail price of $50.99.

Modoking unveils their new model kit of Spider-Man based on his Iron Spider appearance from Marvel's The Infinity Saga film series.

Iron Spider, who left an impression on the Avengers series of the movies, has finally been three-dimensionalized into a pre-painted model kit in 1/12 scale.

Product Features

6.29 inches tall (16cm)
    1/12 Scale
    Made of ABS, PV, and PA
    Based on Marvel's The Infinity Saga films
    Multiple points of articulation upon completion
    Interchangeable parts and accessories
    Instructions may or may not include English translation

Box Contents

Pieces to build
    Iron Spider
    3 Face parts
    4 Pairs of hands
    4 Web parts
    4 Iron Spider legs
    Gravel scene base
    Transparent stand
    Instructions

Iron.Spider.01.jpg

Iron.Spider.02.jpg

Iron.Spider.03.jpg

Iron.Spider.04.jpg

Iron.Spider.05.jpg

Iron.Spider.06.jpg

Iron.Spider.07.jpg

Iron.Spider.08.jpg

Iron.Spider.09.jpg

Iron.Spider.10.jpg

Iron.Spider.11.jpg

Iron.Spider.12.jpg

Marvel Legends that Hasbro phoned-in... but still sold like hotcakes

Hogun
    By Hogun,

Marvel Legends have become one of the biggest toy lines of the 2010s thanks in no part to the people at Hasbro creating amazing figures for the fans and collectors to pose and display. However, Hasbro is a business that must turn a profit. Hasbro will make cost-cutting mistakes to make a quick buck and while it can be seen as scumbag behavior in the eyes of the consumer. On several occasions, Hasbro is savvy at predicting which characters will sell like hotcakes. So, they put minimal effort into making it, either through a lack of accessories, a 'repaint' with only a slight difference in the shade of color, or a repaint of a generic body mold for a version of a character that should have gotten an all-new sculpt or a new character being a cheap repaint. 

Here are my picks: 2017 Warlock BAF wave Jim Lee Cyclops. Okay, I am extremely guilty of this figure. I got into Marvel Legends in late 2016 with Havok from the Juggernaut wave being my first figure. I am a Cyclops fan and I desperately wanted to get my hands on a figure of my boi Scott Summers. Luckily for me, Hasbro would release a new Cyclops figure in that year's Warlock wave. It was a straight use of the generic Bucky Cap body with no accessories. Compared to the inclusion of Shatterstar, Colossus, Sunfire, heck even Old Man Logan, Cyclops should not have been the most wanted figure in that wave. I wanted him to have a Cyclops in my collection. But everyone was fighting to grab him. I begged my comic store to save their copy for me and I never saw it on store shelves.

Spider-Man: No Way Home wave Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield Spider-Man. These are much more understandable, given that their original release was in a 3-pack that was somehow a Hasbro Pulse exclusive. What? Did Hasbro think new releases of the previous live-action Spider-Men would not sell like Rock Python? It made sense for Hasbro to re-release them with fans' desired alternate heads in a wave dedicated to the movie. Only this time, Hasbro skimped out on one fist and one open hand to seemingly justify the purchase of the three-pack. They correctly predicted fans would gobble them up. But it is sad to see Hasbro outright skimp out on accessories they previously made for the same figures released within the same year for a business, knowing this trope.

Pretty much every Spider-Man wave released in circa 2023. The latest wave is in a grey area because the quality of those figures is good. The first wave included Elektra Daredevil, Miles Morales, Tarantula, The Rose, Chasm, Ben Reilly Spider-Man, and Jessica Drew. Hasbro has caught on to how the average Marvel Legends consumer will buy any Spider-Man-themed figure. So, what did they do with their first wave? Cut down on accessories, Beyond Ben, Miles, and Chasm are missing an additional pair of hands. Tarantula has no accessories, despite being a new head and feet retool, and most importantly, none of them come with a BAF part. Instead, the budget went to the retro card. Even the term 'retro card' is rendered moot. The figures in that wave that are depicted in costumes from modern storylines are in modern-style packaging on the card. The same thing can be said for the No Way Home wave of figures. They could have been in standard clamshell packaging, replaced MJ with Electro, chosen a different shade of brown for Sandman so he does not look naked, and made Lizard the BAF of that wave and it would have sold well, maybe even better.

For those who think I am always hating on Spider-Man after I purged most of my Marvel Legends. Andrew Garfield was the first Marvel Legends that I purchased, but I also recently bought Tobey and Doc Ock. Also, I own the next two figures on this list. 

2018 Sauron wave Bishop. Okay, Bishop is a popular character. Cool powerset, an amazing costume design. So, when Hasbro includes him as part of the second wave of Deadpool figures, what accessories does he come with? A rifle, and wait? That's it? Just a rifle. I understand that they cost out the figure with the inclusion of a giant Sauron BAF wave. But would it have broken the bank if they included something to represent his absorption of kinetic energy? An extra set of glowing hands?

2018 Deluxe Archangel. My problem with this release is that Hasbro sold the first repaint of this figure as a regular release back in circa 2013. I think. I was not collecting Legends at that time. Much to my delight, Hasbro would repaint him in 2018 in conjunction with the Apocalypse wave. Only this time, they released him at a higher price with the only difference between releases being the addition of 2 interchangeable heads and a claw for Apocalypse. Comparable to a regular release. It seems the wings make the figure qualify for the deluxe price point. I love my copy. But I am giving my unbiased opinion.

Also, I tried avoiding repeating on Spider-Man. So, feel free to add more Spider-Man tax figures in the comments.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE