Perfect 3rd GOTG volume 2 wave

Heisenberg

They did say at some point they are doing three waves right?

The first two that we know about are solid but that is only if the 3rd wave goes something like this.....

1. Gamora (comic, white uniform)

2. The Collector (comic, either is fine though)

3. Ronan (comic, but I will settle for either just get him done)

4. Howard the Duck and Cosmo the Space Dog. (need I say more)

ps I do mean a figure Hasbro not a small statue.

5. Taserface (I guess it needs at least one movie figue)

6. Drax the Destroyer (Classic Comic)

7. Yondu (comic)

8. (or 7 if you hate the Taserface suggestion) Star Fox

The BAF will of course be Lockjaw. (unless of course they are planning a Inhumans wave in the near future, if that is the case GOTG Thing!)

Whats your perfect wave assuming there will be one.

ME!ME!ME! you know my love for Ideal waves

1. Mantis (comic version using the Polaris / Scaret Witch figure as a base. Either that or her GOTG version)
  2. Moondragon (swap with Mantis using a slightly Taller build)
  3. Quasar (Spider-UK build)
  4. Rocket Racoon (total remake similar to the one we are getting in the movie,loads of weapons)
  5. Yondu (comic. come on Hasbro don't let Vance be alone. use the Bucky mold)
  6. Starhawk (swap with Yondu using the Spidey 2099 mold)
  7. Jack Flag (using the Starlord Mold, he is a Guardian right)
  8. Starlord (the Spidey of the wave. maybe the Infinity Arc version)
  9. BAF: Howard the Duck and Cosmo (that way people won't complain about having to buy a duck and a dog :P)

Wave 3

BAF - Ronan : he is 100% necessary i think in the comics they have matched his color scheme up to what the movie was or pretty close. Might be the cartoon....either way give me that color scheme on a big body...

- Comic Collector : no need for movie version as they are very close. Same figure as the 3 3/4 verison. Grandmaster comic version can come in the Thor wave or SDCC exclusive

- J'son - give him Mr Knife and J'son heads.

- Quasar

- Starhawk/Yondu swap - love this idea, and believe we will get the original guardians soon

- Starlord - they will get him in this wave somehow! maybe the armored version after he found out who his father was

- Chitauri soldier - they could repurpose the death's head head and give us a nice army builder.

After some consideration......

Perhaps Lockjaw could be best utilized as the BAF for the Ms. Marvel movie wave. Long wait though......

This opens up the BAF spot for Ronan.

1. Gamora (white outfit, still really want it)

2. Yondu (classic)

3. Howard the Duck and Cosmo the Space Dog

4. Starhawk (but only if he is based off the art I will link below, if not back to comic Drax)

5. Quasar

6. The Collector

7. Moondragon

8. Kitty Pryde as Starlord.

BAF Ronan

P.S I don't feel there is any need for a new comic Rocket. The new Marvel Select figure is perfection in plastic.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fen%2F4%2F4d%2FStarhawk.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FStarhawk_(comics)&h=654&w=339&tbnid=uCJsqBak0YoSpM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwig7-66w-vSAhWHq1QKHVD2Cs8Q9QEIHjAA..i&tbnh=160&tbnw=82&docid=7ChlPK2TBH4h-M&usg=__WCuBIhBPBh3tmYMtQC7_KADYtYA%3D&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwig7-66w-vSAhWHq1QKHVD2Cs8Q9QEIHjAA#h=654&imgrc=uCJsqBak0YoSpM:&tbnh=160&tbnw=82&vet=10ahUKEwig7-66w-vSAhWHq1QKHVD2Cs8Q9QEIHjAA..i&w=339

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been on in what feels like forever, work's been crazy. Love these ideal waves, especially for the GotG, a team so near and dear to my heart. Though there are some really great ideas here, I have to throw my hat in the ring.

1. Phyla Vell/Quasar (Quasar or Martyr, it doesn't matter, but my DnA GotG needs her).
  2. Mantis with Cosmo (comic GotG costume).
  3. Bug (GotG costume)
  4. Jack Flag (GotG costume)
  5. Moondragon (GotG costume)
  6. Gamora (GotG red and blue repaint)
  7. Quasar (Annihilators costume)

BAF: Groot (DnA Guardians costume), or anything really.

We're so close, just one perfect wave from a full 2008-2010 Guardians team, and of course Quasar.

Honestly they could do 4 GOTG based waves and still have people left for the next movie.

A comic based Groot would be cool but again the new Marvel Select is perfect and works so well with the Legends figures.

Whatever they do give us a Ronan figure for the love of god.

Personally, I'm 100% certain there will not be a 3rd GOTG wave this year and again, personally, I'm completely fine with that. There are 6 waves confirmed for this year and if they do a 7th wave like last year, I'm REALLY hoping it's a Thor Wave 2...baf Planet Hulk anyone?

Having said that, I couldn't agree more on needing a Ronan figure (comic or movie since MCU costume is close enough and looked great) but that would require Hasbro to give us a Villain...I'm sure we would get another Star Lord with IPod accessory first...

Yeah same here, once ToyFair arrived, I hedged my bet that a 3rd wave is a 100% no-go. Not that I think anyone really needs further proof but if there were to be a 3rd wave...we'd have a leak of SOME sort of SOME kind by now as summer is fastly approaching and a 3rd wave wouldn't be typically shipping post summer. Anything is possible but that's my take.

Lol I got my Abomb wave in July from EE and to this day, the only figures I've ever seen from that wave is the case that arrived at my doorstep. I know Jnaut, Space Venom & Abomb all shipping within a month of each other just about created a bottle-neck but did anybody actually see that wave at retail? I'm genuinely curious.

@Cobrasaboteur87

I have seen it once at TRU and recently I have seen some of it at Wal Greens. Only seen Scarlet Witch literally once at retail and that is only because my friend tracked down the box for me hidden somewhere in the store lol.

• 2 weeks later...