Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Punisher short (W/Jane and Perlman)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:01 PM

This is a really good little short.

http://www.youtube.c...p;v=bWpK0wsnitc

Bring back T.Jane.

#2 Eagle16

Eagle16

Mouser

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:23 PM

Loved it. Better than all the previous movies. Jane is the best punisher. Make another movie just keep Travolta away from it.

#3 damprime

damprime

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (Eagle16 @ Jul 16 2012, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Loved it. Better than all the previous movies. Jane is the best punisher. Make another movie just keep Travolta away from it.

I second that. We need to just disregard that lats piece of crap and pick up from his first one.

#4 shokker

shokker

Borg

• Members
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:56 AM

now that is awesome. batman music kills it a little though. i would love to see another punisher with thomas jane if it is like this. allthough when it comes to looks then i prefer ray stevensen for punisher.

#5 Jesusfollower

Jesusfollower

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:25 AM

That short was better than all of the three punisher films that have come out. I really liked thomas jane as the punisher but, terrivolta and the rest of the cast was just horrible. Keep thomas jane and no terrivolta. In order for a film to be good you need a convincing villan. EX: the dark knight.

#6 SpideyMang

SpideyMang

Andorian

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (Prem1x @ Jul 16 2012, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is a really good little short.

http://www.youtube.c...p;v=bWpK0wsnitc

Bring back T.Jane.

WOW! That was freaking insane, Thomas Jane is the perfect actor to play The Punisher in my opinion, another movie with him as Frank would be amazing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us