All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just a little news for you Amazon shoppers. No sooner than I placed my order for Superior Spider-Man I got a notice that the order had been cancelled and was no longer available. The Wolverine order seems okay. All for the good. I was kind of on the fence about the Spidey figure.
  3. Wow great catch. I'd already ordered. Didn't even see that. Does that maybe have something to do with the stone tease?
  4. The new Hasbro Marvel Legends Series 85 Years of Marvel Superior Spider-Man & Astonishing X-Men Wolverine Figure are available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth as well as Amazon with a suggested retail price of $24.99 each.
  5. Oh...that's just monstrous. It reminds me of an 80's MotU or TMNT figure, and not in a good way.
  6. I would like to spend an afternoon at the park with those two. Not Wolverine and Deadpool, but Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds. I just bet it would be a grand time.
  7. Amazon has Superior for $25. Not sure how long that'll last so jump on it if you want him cheaper. Amazon.com: Marvel Legends Series Superior Spider-Man, 85th Anniversary Comics Collectible 6-Inch Action Figure : Toys & Games
  8. I know. Still I'm expecting a Spider Goblin Marvel legends next year.
  9. Today
  10. What? You mean Wells didn't come up with an original new idea and just took a bunch of recycled ideas and mashed them together. Preposterous!
  11. Take your Marvel collection to epic new heights with the Marvel Legends Series Hank Pym (Giant-Man) & Janet Van Dyne (Wasp) multipack! Inspired by the characters' appearance in Marvel's Tales to Astonish, these figures have comics-inspired design and deco featuring their classic red Avengers costumes and removable wings for Wasp, plus 11 accessories to bring the comics to life on your shelf, including an alternate head and hands for each figure, removable lab jacket, lab equipment, and miniature Quinjet! Available again on HasbroPulse for all fans who may have missed out with a suggested retail price of $49.99 with a shipping date of May 15th!
  12. Peter Parker carries the weight of Norman Osborn’s sins, and takes to the skies as the SPIDER-GOBLIN! Don’t miss this mind-blazing moment in Peter and Norman’s heavy history when Zeb Wells, Ed McGuinness and Todd Nauck kick off the all-new “Easy Being Green” arc in next month’s AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #50. Right now, check out McGuinness’ cover for #53, on sale in July! AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #53 Written by ZEB WELLS Art by ED McGUINNESS & TODD NAUCK Cover by ED McGUINNESS
  13. Oh hey, in all the excitement yesterday, i missed that my Walmart Hydra Cap has shipped. Thankfully another flawless Wallyworld transaction
  14. From this batch of reveals, I’m most excited for Ms. Marvel. That is one gorgeous looking figure and still wow’d over the new, sculpted boot tops! Skaar, Astonishing and Superior look good but I’ve got no attachment to those so they’re a quick pass. But definitely looking forward to Ketch though I feel like they didn’t nail the firey skull like it had appeared on the pages. Surely that’ll be a project a 3rd party head caster will tackle. And Iron Fist looks alright, but lacking the V shape of his top + packed with the modern version of Cage has made me not really care to get this duo. It’s a good looking 2pack for what it is but I didn’t wait all these years just to settle with some modernized classic version of Iron Fist… I need that dude to be classic accurate all the way through. But that’s just me.
  15. Wow. Just the simple fact that GeekHangover doesn't understand that the body model used for Hank is absolutely not the Vulcan mold is ridiculous. He's never been a particular favorite reviewer of mine but seriously how does someone get this far and build up a channel and not know this kind of basic info? At first I thought he just misspoke as some reviewers sometimes do and expected him to come correct sometime during the video or maybe even an addendum at the end of the video. But that wasn't the case. He said several things during the video that made it clear that he indeed meant to be speaking of the Vulcan model and then he goes on to be extremely critical of not only them using it for this figure but the body model as a whole. This is clearly the SUNFIRE BODY MODEL and I assure you if they had actually used the Vulcan model the head sculpt wouldn't have looked nearly as large as he points out. The Vulcan model has larger shoulders and thicker and slightly longer legs which would make the head look more in scale. As far as the Wasp I don't understand the rationale for how they do a flying character with little to no torso articulation like this one and then go on to do a another flying character like Warbird with ultra articulation for absolutely no reason is just crazy to me. Maybe it has something to do with the wings. I don't know. All I know is Hasbro is all over the place these days. I guess it's good they aren't using the same model for every figure but for my count there are at least four variations of the Vulcan model and after the introduction of the new Spider-Man body model this Sunfire model just needs to get scrapped. But this body seems to be Hasbro's go-to for a lot of these multi-packs for some reason. I was going to get this set but based on the use of the Sunfire body and the senseless articulation choice for the Wasp I think I'll pass or at least wait to see if it goes on sale. The Ant-Man and Wasp from the Retro collections will do me just fine. It's going to take a lot more than a pretty face portrait to get my money.
  16. With Hasbro's ML team's habit of choosing to do figures based on art from that one panel or cover, from that one issue, from that one run, from that one time, from that one year from images that they found about 9 pages deep on Google Images I was hoping they would do Colleen Wing with her bike and talk the G.I. Joe Classified team into letting ML team get some more use out of that motorcycle that Baroness was packed with. I do like the current Misty Knight figure. Sure she could use a little update but I particularly like the body model they used for her the first time. I think it was some variation of the original Scarlet Witch model that has seen very little use since.
  17. I've admittedly ben a bit less than enthusiastic about the MCU in recent years. I'm not necessarily hopping on the hater bandwagon but I just haven't had any recent to get exited about anything. Deadpool and Wolverine and the Fantastic Four have the potential to break that trend for me. I can't say the same about this new Captain America project. I love the cast, love the characters, but feel like something new and fresh is called for. I would love to be proven wrong and be blown out of the water! Here's to hoping!
  18. This livestream was definitely one of the best in recent memory. Nearly all of these figures are must-gets for my collection! In particular, I am excited for this Ghostrider, especially since I missed out on the last version that came with a motorcycle. Also, very exited to get this classic Ironfist. Hasbro definitely brought the heat on this one!
  19. Marvel and Disney presented a public service announcement at CinemaCon with Deadpool & Wolverine addressing individuals who refuse to turn off their cellphones during movies. A reliable source confirms that the PSA showcased at CinemaCon is planned for theatrical release, although the Marvel/Deadpool team is currently refraining from providing further details. Source: The Hollywood Reporter
  20. actually the price is pretty on par with most of the line. The only one that's questionable it SSM but with those legs I can understand.
  21. Great figure. Gonna likely pass on this though. I got the Titanium Man because he scales near perfectly with 6" Legends Iron Man figures; hasbo hasnt done a classic version and who knows if they ever will. As a BAF it would likely be too short, as a Deluxe it would be overpriced. Crimson Dynamo is another thing though. Still...great figure, and I love the accessories!
  22. Personally the whole 85 years anniversary line smells like a bad gimmick just to probably up the price on these, by making it some pointless anniversary, Hopefully I'm wrong. I haven't heard Marvel themselves planning anything special.
  23. I echo your sentiments about it taking this long. Its regrettable they did away with the classic point "v" for Iron Fist, 'cause it just looks "off" this way, but pairing him with the modern Cage makes me think they could do another 2 pack down the road. This time with Cage in his classic 70s look (actual ab crunch this time, no exposed armpits, etc) and Iron Fist with his 70s, Byrne era, darker, iridescent/ glossier green and this time with the classic cut (they did it for Namor's walgreens outing). Hate getting my hopes up but they said "85yrs anniversary" more than a few times, so....there are a lot of figures they can pull from with an 85 year bench. Who knows, they may just do that Misty Knight/Colleen Wing 2 pack in the near future....
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE