Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Please Dont Post Peoples Address

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 JoeRhyno

JoeRhyno

Steel

• Admin
  • 10,410 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 11:46 PM

here's a cool site I used once to get info on some guy... pretty cool, and lot of help
http://www.thelaw.co...isplay.php?f=19

#27 JoeRhyno

JoeRhyno

Steel

• Admin
  • 10,410 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 02:15 PM

oops

#28 bobthebuilder

bobthebuilder

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 05:52 PM

wat about pictures of the people's addresses? i just saw that in another thread and think that should fall under the same rule right? or is that a technicality that has not been addressed?

#29 ARROW

ARROW

• Members
  • 7,932 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE(bobthebuilder @ Sep 23 2006, 03:52 PM) View Post

what about pictures of the people's addresses? i just saw that in another thread and think that should fall under the same rule right? or is that a technicality that has not been addressed?

That's splitting hairs.
Typed text or a posted photo still amount to the same thing: a visual representation of that information. Common sense applies here.

There's no way around this: best thing is to NOT do it.

#30 JoeRhyno

JoeRhyno

Steel

• Admin
  • 10,410 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 02:47 AM

dont worry about him ARROW.. it's just Mr. Crap-in-a-box's new name wink.gif

#31 mangacollector

mangacollector

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 03:00 PM

no....I am still here

#32 mangacollector

mangacollector

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 04:02 AM

my friend there raises a valid point, and ARROW says not to do it yet joe has put it up several times ( and no joe I am not doing this to hide anything , this is merely a privacy and a security thing ) All the crying and [censored] doesn't change the fact that you have gotten a package with figures in it besides the other stuff , its not like you didnt get anythign at all which would be a "actual" scam which in this case it is not so stop saying that because you are wrong.....
I dont see why you cannot understand that.... if you get around this, more power to ya.. if you dont, oh well coming on here crying/ insulting me and telling other people false information about it to other members and arguing about it does nothing, just makes you look smaller... let it go and enjoy your toys that I have given you!

#33 JoeRhyno

JoeRhyno

Steel

• Admin
  • 10,410 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 05:22 AM

If it makes you feel any better, I re-edited the pics.. so now.. there are no street names or numbers showing wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us