Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

RHINOMAN

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 tyhifive

tyhifive

Snakeman

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 05:28 PM

I didn't know you could leave feedback on here but I did a trade (i gave him the X-Men Legends box set for Destroyer MOC and Sinister 6 Electro and FO Red Skull loose) with RHINOMAN a while ago & it was awesome!! We always have good communication back & forth & it's fun to work trades out with him!

#2 DresselRebel

DresselRebel

Snakeman

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:40 PM

Traded a carded Psylocke for a carded Silver Surfer figure with RHINOMAN, and the figure arrived quickly and as described.

Will deal with again in the future, great trader.

Special props go to RHINOMAN for actually delivering a carded figure in good shape. Y'all wouldn't believe the trouble I have had with people delivering carded figures in messed up condition.

Thanks RHINOMAN.

#3 RHINOMAN

RHINOMAN

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:11 PM

I'm a MOCer first & have OCD issues. Glad you liked him, DR...

#4 Peteparker

Peteparker

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:34 AM

Lightning fast payment and great communication. Great buyer!

#5 Peteparker

Peteparker

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:15 AM

+1

Yet another great interaction with RHINOMAN!

Highly recommend dealing with him. :)

#6 grui

grui

Andorian

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:31 AM

Great trade with RHINOMAN. Figure arrived quickly and as expected. Would definitely trade again!

#7 RHINOMAN

RHINOMAN

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:51 AM

I aim to please...

#8 GERRILLIUS

GERRILLIUS

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:55 AM

+1

All good things to say about Rhinoman.

#9 VAYEATE

VAYEATE

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:26 AM

Rhinoman hooked me up with some hard to find Walmart Avengers figures awhile back. I got my figures in great condition. Thanks Rhino!

#10 barokeXobama

barokeXobama

Mouser

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:59 PM

Just received the kraven figure I bought from rhino and I'm all about it. well packaged, pretty fast shipping and a very reasonable cost. can't wait to fill more holes in my collection through rhinoman.

#11 SpideyMang

SpideyMang

Andorian

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:57 PM

Just got my Sunfire and Punisher in the mail today. Figures Were Moc and packaged perfectly. Shipping was much faster than expected. The price for both of these guys was amazing, worth every penny if you ask me.

RHINOMAN is a great guy to deal with and I highly recommend him to anyone. You should check out what the guy has, his prices are great and he's an outstanding person to deal with.

RHINOMAN's Have/Want List

Can't say enough good about this guy, he's definitely the first person I'm going to in the future when I'm looking for a figure.

#12 GERRILLIUS

GERRILLIUS

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:40 AM

Second transaction made with RHINOMAN!!!!!
HE IS LEGIT! Very awesome to deal with. Until next time!! Thanks Again.

#13 barokeXobama

barokeXobama

Mouser

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:04 PM

Once again had a great transaction with rhino! Superb forum member.

#14 Eridanus

Eridanus

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:03 PM

**Reposting this since the forums were rolled back**

Rhinoman is the worst person I have ever traded with.  The trade (which was initiated by him) was for my Baghead Spiderman for his MU X-Force Archangel.  After USPS confirmed delivery I sent a total of three messages over the course of a month asking for confirmation of delivery and if he had mailed off the Archangel.  Finally, after a month had passed he messages me back stating that he did not receive the package, and assumes someone stole from his mailbox.  He also claimed that he was unable to log on to respond to my messages because he did not have computer access (which was proven false by the log file from his profile).  I asked him why he didn't inform me of his dubious neighbors so I could have included signature confirmation, but he refuses to answer the question.  So, the only recourse I have is to leave this negative feedback, and warn others not to trade with Rhinoman.  He's obviously had a change of heart, and decided to steal from board members.

#15 DiamondbackPredator

DiamondbackPredator

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:22 AM

Thanks to Rhinoman for a smooth transaction. I recommend him highly to all other traders.

#16 Jesusfollower

Jesusfollower

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

great guy. Great communication. pays real fast. :smile:

#17 Spideydammage

Spideydammage

Mouser

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:08 PM

+1 for sure. Great transaction, very smooth. I'd trade with him again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us