Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

barokeXobama

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Xenesthis

Xenesthis

Mouser

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:11 PM

Had A trade with barokeXobama, He communicated good and went far and beyond to resolve the problem the USPS had with his package. I finally got it, a couple weeks later, but it was the USPS fault for sending it to the wrong Apartment.

he is a good trader and I recomend him.

#2 RHINOMAN

RHINOMAN

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:52 AM

+1 F/ RHINOMAN

Quick payer & great guy to deal with. Hope to deal w/ again soon...

#3 Teleplayer618

Teleplayer618

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

Just completed a sale with barokeXobama. Great buyer, quick payment, good communication thoughout. I highly recommend him.

#4 Mediaz75

Mediaz75

Andorian

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:34 PM

A great guy to deal with, looking forward to have the chance to do it again!

MUCHAS GRACIAS!

#5 GERRILLIUS

GERRILLIUS

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

Great trade with Baroke!
Very good packaging. Packaged the two pack nice and tight.
Would definitely recommend.

#6 2GOLD

2GOLD

Cardassian

• Members
  • 691 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

Major props to baroke for the Secret Wars Magneto. The figure is perfect and he did fantastic shipping it.
Excellent man, if you ever need help tracking things down, you are totally on my good list!

Great trade.

#7 CharrdWood

CharrdWood

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 458 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:37 AM

Had a great experience trading with baroke...would not hesitate to do so again. Highly recommended.

#8 RHINOMAN

RHINOMAN

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:52 PM

Another +1 from RHINOMAN.

Paid quickly, just like last time. Great to deal with...

On a side note, he also sent me some BAF pieces for free simply because he didn't want them. That rarely happens and it has never happened to me before. And I've traded many times on many different forums, so I wanted to make a special mention of it. Class guy all around....

#9 rendak99

rendak99

Andorian

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:01 PM

I paid him for some figures months ago and I never recieved them, and he deleted my messages when I tried to contact him. I have tried emailing him multiple times since with no response. Do not trust this guy.

#10 barokeXobama24

barokeXobama24

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:54 PM

sorry it took me so long to step in. my account hasn't worked for a while and i honestly haven't read much outside of the facebook page due to me selling my collection. yes i sold this guy some figures, yes it took me forever to ship them out, no i never once deleted a message from him and he emailed me 2 times one being a response to a email i sent back to him. i shipped his figures out and emailed him a dc# months ago and never heard anything back the package did read delivered to the address i was provided with. yes it sucks it took me so long to ship but my job and having a newborn child paid a lot of stock in that and i cant help that. so once again i am sorry that this went down but like the other feedback i have had i am honest and was a good trader when i actively collected. 

I paid him for some figures months ago and I never recieved them, and he deleted my messages when I tried to contact him. I have tried emailing him multiple times since with no response. Do not trust this guy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us