I GOT THE ML 2PAKS TODAY

pooda

Ok, See them?

lemme know, I gtta run out 4 a meeting.

damn! you got the punisher too? i need that homeboy! my sis is sleeping, i think ill try to make it home and snap a couple of pics of elektra for the forum

And its the Punisher variant no less. Spill the beans Marvelmar! What else did you see from the Nemesis wave and don't hold out on us. I don't want your next pic to include figs from the Red Hulk wave or so help me... ;)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha omg i wondered if anyone would see that lol

but tarot arnt you anneyed that you can just get in the car or hop on the bus and pick up a wave ????? it sound slike a dram to me but its their reality

eh im not too bother. i buy most of my stuff over the internet anyway.

I got The set of Hulk Legends & the Foom Fig, The RED KING proto, Valkarie proto, the left arm of

NEMISIS BAF, ELECTRA , Ronin, Both BI-BEAST VERSIONS of 08.

It's just Hard to upload pics to this site. :hulk:

Anyone know how to put up bigger pics???

protos? you found them where? i dont believe you. no offense.

I can upload big pictures on here. can you email me the pics, i pm'ed you with my email address.

Has anyone seen anything in Texas yet (Foom or 2 Packs)?

this is making me want to go out looking at walmart tonight. i have heard of nothing here in san antonio, but i have read people on fwoosh who have found them (FFF) in dallas and houston at TRU's. i have been calling the 2 around here but they haven't seen any.

I got The set of Hulk Legends & the Foom Fig, The RED KING proto, Valkarie proto, the left arm of

NEMISIS BAF, ELECTRA , Ronin, Both BI-BEAST VERSIONS of 08.

It's just Hard to upload pics to this site. :hulk:

Anyone know how to put up bigger pics???

Obviously not all of these came from a retail store, so please enlighten us as to where each of these items came from.

i went to wal mart on the way home from the hospital today and found the HML 2packs. i must say, i like these for the most part! im nt opening them( im sending 2 of them out)but the wolvy/forge and the n.fury/cap are the best. i like the elektra/ronin figs but elektra's straps around her arms/legs arent molded....theyre just borderless air brushed lines(still better than TB version) but ronin is awesome! i just feel that any hyper agile character(elektra, spidey, DD) should have toe movement. if this subject has been covered already.....void this.

wat da??? 2 packs are out WOW pooda could you attach a pic of the 2 pack

dude your like so lucky... i really wanted to have the cap,nick fury and ronin elektra...