Two-Pack Iron Man

IMYOURMASTER

BV1hMpwB2kKGrHgoOKkIEjlLmVgL3BKUjkU.jpg

I bought this auction for $75 shipped. What a bargain, lol! I'll post comparision pics with the other Hasbro IM when it arrives next week

Why? Why not wait the month and save $50?

I will admit, I love that shade of red.

those are the pics i saw. told you guys that he was shorter then the chick. well the figure looks cool anyway but i dont know if i get it. maybe for hill and the heads. i can always costumize something with it, since characters like maryjane and gwen are no way to get done, then i do them myself sometime.

Not really. Look at the feet, and you can tell the figures aren't on the same level as each other.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's the best ML figure hasbro has ever made. The reason everyone including myself said he was so short was because he was barely taller than Maria Hill. But Maria Hill IS WAY taller than elektra figure and stands eye to eye will Face Off Punisher. The new IronMan is not short at all and stands eye to eye with Face off Captain America and when wearing the unmasked head he looks DOWN at face off Cap.

I'll post picks later toady.

Looks great! The whole height deal has made this set a winner, and that is easily the best Classic Iron Man (or, dare I say it, of any Iron Man). The only thing that bugs me is the haircut on the Stark head is a bit more in a modern style, but I like it better, and that means it'll be a better fit if they decide to make any more armors in the two-packs.

Also, I know you asked not to share the pics, but do you mind if I post a link on another forum?

For once a finished Hasbro figure looks better than the prototype. They showed red colored plastic at SDCC but delivered metailic red paint. The yellow parts are colored plastic but it looks true to the artwork unlike the much uglier MU version. I Give the figure a 10/10 review.

THANK YOU !!!! Im gonna have to say " I TOLD YOU SO". All that short talk just to stir it up. Hasbro deserves your apology!