6 inch Amazing Spider-Man Figures @ Walmart next week!

jamesandyori

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope she wasn't talking bout the half stack amazing spider man display because that just has newer wave 3 3/4 figs on it. These 6inchs still have not poped up in the system for me. I hope there's another display coming.

newer 3 3/4 wave 3? do we know who is in it?

Just different spidermans that didnt come out in the first boxes, still no ultimate comics spider-man though. Weird the newer invsi skin lizard came out but still no ultimate.

thanks. 3 3/4 ultimate spiderman comes with the next marvel universe wave with kraven if i remember correctly. sad that hasbro doesnt makes more villains for spidey in the spidey line.

I just realized that legends has the 6 INCH asm ultimate spiderman listed as a 3 3/4 inch. So I got that confused. And have been looking for a figure that doesn't exist.

It does exist. It just hasnt hit the US yet. Its part of the walmart exclusive 6 inch spiderman line

The one legends has listed as 3 3/4 is the exact same as the 6inch one walmart exclusive. I doubt they would release the EXACT same one 2 inches smaller.

You doubt they would yet they indeed have. It has been confirmed that they have made a 6 inch Ultimate Black and red Spiderman figure for the 6 inch Movie line and they have indeed also made the exact same figure in the 3 3/4 inch scale for the marvel universe line. Doubt it all you want but its the truth.

I hope she wasn't talking bout the half stack amazing spider man display because that just has newer wave 3 3/4 figs on it. These 6inchs still have not poped up in the system for me. I hope there's another display coming.

newer 3 3/4 wave 3? do we know who is in it?

http://www.legendsactionfigures.com/en/pro...?prd=1290868306

Just different spidermans that didnt come out in the first boxes, still no ultimate comics spider-man though. Weird the newer invsi skin lizard came out but still no ultimate.

thanks. 3 3/4 ultimate spiderman comes with the next marvel universe wave with kraven if i remember correctly. sad that hasbro doesnt makes more villains for spidey in the spidey line.

I just realized that legends has the 6 INCH asm ultimate spiderman listed as a 3 3/4 inch. So I got that confused. And have been looking for a figure that doesn't exist.

It does exist. It just hasnt hit the US yet. Its part of the walmart exclusive 6 inch spiderman line

The one legends has listed as 3 3/4 is the exact same as the 6inch one walmart exclusive. I doubt they would release the EXACT same one 2 inches smaller.

You doubt they would yet they indeed have. It has been confirmed that they have made a 6 inch Ultimate Black and red Spiderman figure for the 6 inch Movie line and they have indeed also made the exact same figure in the 3 3/4 inch scale for the marvel universe line. Doubt it all you want but its the truth.

http://www.legendsactionfigures.com/en/pro...?prd=1290868306 ..........Its the ASM 6 inch listed as 3 3/4 do you not understand? Im not talking about the marvel universe figure coming out.

http://www.legendsactionfigures.com/en/pro...?prd=1290868306 ..........Its the ASM 6 inch listed as 3 3/4 do you not understand? Im not talking about the marvel universe figure coming out.

That is just a type-o! That is the 6 inch figure. But if you are in doubt then email that seller.

See look at this and read the description: http://www.legendsactionfigures.com/en/pro...p?prd=721104120

The packaging matches my 6 inch and there has been no word on a 3 inch of this figure that I know of.

That's a good price!

James

Wal-Mart is theeee worst place ever to have an exclusive. They could care less if the case ever leaves the warehouse. Diamond got their Amazing Spider-Man Marvel Select figures in comic stores 2 or 3 weeks (at least!!) before the movie came out & their Disney/Marvel store exclusives online & in store the week of the movie. Far superior in my opinion. And a much more intelligent business model. We all think Hasbro doesn't have our best interests in mind...well Wal-Mart clearly does not have Hasbro's best interests in mind.

Huh? Who has no way of knowing what?

I only get my info from personal experience. Most times the Wal-Marts I've been to don't even put out/get exclusives and when they do it's one case max. I walk into Toys R Us and see huge displays at the front of the store and TRU exclusives for multiple products and brands all over the store. Wal-Mart should've had these Amazing Spider-Man exclusives at least a few weeks before the release of the movie...much like Diamond retailers did with the (superior) Marvel Selects.

The guy said the wal mart workers told him so. I told him they didnt have a way of knowing that, but he continued with his hopes anyway. I work for wal mart. They dont know these things. The only people who would know are hasbro, and wal mart's buyers. Anyone you see working in a store, whether it be wal mart associates or hasbro reps will have no knowledge of when specific things will arrive unless it is going to arrive that night. He said they would be out in a week. They weren't.

BOOOO bad source! Lol By the way if they were really to be released in "his" store with "his" employee why would he go run and order overseas on Line?? BOOOOOO

Hummmmmm, I read my original post just to be sure, but I have to correct you here. I had the UK Spidey "already" ordered "before" I spoke to the Walmart gal! So Boo to you Mike. LOL

As for the source, well she sounded so sure and what harm was it to share the info? I just wanted to contribute.

BTW, that day was awesome, not only did the Walmart gal give me bad intel, I meet a guy in the parking lot who sold me a bridge!

James

The guy said the wal mart workers told him so. I told him they didnt have a way of knowing that, but he continued with his hopes anyway. I work for wal mart. They dont know these things. The only people who would know are hasbro, and wal mart's buyers. Anyone you see working in a store, whether it be wal mart associates or hasbro reps will have no knowledge of when specific things will arrive unless it is going to arrive that night. He said they would be out in a week. They weren't.

the hasbro reps do know. that is how i knew when the legends were going to be at my wal mart. they have a master list to check that has the availability of the item and when they will be arriving in the warehouse. from there you can tell when they will be in the store.