Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

13 Views · 0 Replies

Photo

GOTG 2 pack!

Yesterday, 12:20 AM

First of all its hitting shelves. 

I think both figures look really good but I really want to switch the jacket from Yondu on to Starlord. I have been hoping for a movie Stardlord for quite some time but like his long jacket look better. Do you think it would be fairly easy and painless for Yondu to lend Starlord his jacket? 

97 Views · 5 Replies ( Last reply by stitch13 )

Photo

Anyone seen the new Thunderbolt variant/running change Sh...

17 Mar 2017

Have you heard?

The Sandman wave Shocker is popping up in stores with a running change/variant (not clear yet which), where he features a "Thunderbolts" logo belt buckle in gold on his costume in the midsection. Anyone who has the Boomerang figure, the emblem is in the same place on Boomerang, but on him the emblem is gray.

I heard about this recently, and started googling pics, but only came up with one image.

I went hunting today in NY. I went to Forbidden Planet (comic book store near union square), Walgreens (union square), Toys R Us Express (34th street), and Midtown Comics (40th street). Across those four stores, I saw 11 Shocker figures, and only ONE of them had the Thunderbolts emblem on the costume (at Midtown Comics, one figure out of the five Shockers they had).

Anyone else heard about this, or interested in picking up this version, even if you picked up the blank original?

482 Views · 12 Replies ( Last reply by CobraSaboteur87 )

Photo

What the hell is the deal with the Xmen wave?

19 Feb 2017

I go to Target, two of them everyday. I was late for work this morning and skipped it and after work I found the sad remains of the Warlock wave a single Old Man Logan. How is the wave out before Guardians and not even up for pre-order yet it has hit the shelves at Target....

2,436 Views · 60 Replies ( Last reply by CobraSaboteur87 )

Photo

How did your peg warmer picks turn out

24 Mar 2017

I know theres already a peg warmer topic out there but it's gone a bit stale so since a few of the waves involved have been out for a while already let's discuss what the peg warmers are looking to be so far in our respective areas. List the characters in order. One being the biggest peg warmer.

Spider-Man (Sandman):

1. Ms. Marvel - she started strong but puttered out in the end as is the case with most female characters. No surprise.
2. Spider UK - called it. New buck or not, he's every bit as boring as the comic character. Still not as boring as Karl tho.
3. Shocker - this actually was a shocker to me. I thought he'd rate higher as he in such demand. Was it the massive head? Maybe? Probably? Hell ya it was.
4. Jackal - right about where I thought he'd fall when all the dust cleared. Still a nice figure.
5. Spidey 2099 - love the look, love the new buck. He was my 3rd personal favorite. Size of the melon was a little much on this one too.
6. Black Spidey - he's just such a cool looking update.
7. Green Goblin - got mine online & have not seen even one in the wild.

GOTG (Titus)

1. Star Lord - please, make them stop. What....? We're getting 2 more this year? Well at least one of them will have to be a comic version, right? What....? Both are gonna be simple MCU costume changes? And,one of them is gonna come with his dad who looks like that hippie I buy my organic vegetables from at the farmers market on Sunday? Oh, the humanity!
2. Drax - as I said, a new head and a new ashy complexion does not a new figure make.
3. Star Lord - nuff said.
4. Star Lord - maybe a little more said.
5. Yondu, Vance Astro & Kid Nova - they all seem to be moving about the same. And I don't care, call him Nova all you want, he's still effing KID NOVA.
6. Darkhawk - this was an amazingly executed figure. Wish they could all be this good.
7. Angela - apply above comments. Everything about her is unique. This is a beautiful, awesome effort & the scalpers have been out en force. Good luck if you ain't found her yet.

X-Men (Warlock):

1. Wolverine - tho I think this will change once the casual fans catch up with the hardcore hunters. Wolvie always brings the ratings.
2. Sunfire - I personally love this figure but I think they're actually giving these things away with every bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos at Walgreens.
3. Shatterstar - this design only held up for like 3 years in the 90s. In today's world it's beyond cheesy.
4. Dazzler - I got over the skates but I guess 70s disco style & ankle articulation don't play well together. News to me.
5. Cyclops - honestly had no problem locating him.
6. Polaris - she only slightly edges out Cyclops, but most likely cuz we've already had a few of him already.
7. Colossus - he's big and bad ayass & he ain't nowhere to be found. Love this figure.

BTW, I live & hunt in the TX, NM, OK tri-state area. How's it look in your neck of the woods?

77 Views · 1 Replies ( Last reply by KiloinNorcal )

28 Views · 0 Replies

Photo

Black Panther exclusive

06 Mar 2017

I swear I read it was going to be a Walmart exclusive and thought I even saw a picture but on Ebay its always listed as a Walgreens exclusive. Do we know which one it is? Are the close to hitting the wild? I am kinda hoping Walgreens because between the 8-10 I have in my city I should be able to track down two copies of the figure. 

785 Views · 24 Replies ( Last reply by CobraSaboteur87 )

Photo

Cartoon and Video Game based Marvel Legends

16 Mar 2017

How do you all feel about Marvel Legends 6 Inch Figures based on Marvel Cartoons and Marvel Video Games.

examples:

Cartoons:

Blizzard (90s Iron Man Series)

Attached File  Villains Wave 4.jpg   41.27KB   2 downloads

Morph (90s X-Men Series)

Attached File  X-Men Wave 12.jpg   40.28KB   1 downloads

Spyke (X-Men Evolution)

Attached File  X-Men Wave 5.jpg   39.09KB   0 downloads

Gargoyle (90 Hulk Series)

Attached File  Incredible Hulk Wave 7.jpg   36.52KB   0 downloads

Zzzax (90s Hulk Series)

Attached File  Incredible Hulk Wave 12.jpg   43.16KB   1 downloads

Video Games:

Madman (2003 Hulk Movie Game)

Attached File  Incredible Hulk Wave 13.jpg   38.8KB   0 downloads

Flux (2003 Hulk Movie Game)

Attached File  Incredible Hulk Wave 5.jpg   46.64KB   1 downloads

Ravage (2003 Hulk Movie Game)

Attached File  Incredible Hulk Wave 4.jpg   36.94KB   0 downloads

Half-Life (2003 Hulk Movie Game)

Attached File  Incredible Hulk Wave 9.jpg   41.55KB   1 downloads

Mercy (Hulk Ultimate Destruction)

Attached File  Incredible Hulk Wave 3.jpg   36.79KB   0 downloads

Vector (2008 Hulk Movie Game)

Attached File  Incredible Hulk Wave 8.jpg   41.51KB   1 downloads

Vapor (2008 Hulk Movie Game)

Attached File  Incredible Hulk Wave 6.jpg   41.1KB   1 downloads

X-Ray (2008 Hulk Movie Game)

Attached File  Incredible Hulk Wave 10.jpg   45.64KB   1 downloads

Ironclad (2008 Hulk Movie Game)

Attached File  Incredible Hulk Wave 11.jpg   44.73KB   1 downloads

Bi-Beast (2008 Hulk Movie Game)

Attached File  Incredible Hulk Wave 2.jpg   41.52KB   1 downloads

Any Marvel Cartoon and Video Game fans out their like me? Please say something nice about this selection.

596 Views · 38 Replies ( Last reply by Hulkwummy )

50 Views · 0 Replies

32 Views · 0 Replies

Recently Added Posts

Newest Members

Top Posters

Online Users

0 members, 26 visitors and 0 anonymous users

• 626,011 Total Posts
  • 50,363 Total Members
  • Darwin6667 Newest Member
  • 943 Most Online

26 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 26 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)

Portal v1.4.0 by DevFuse | Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us