Should I pull the trigger?

Skidroh92

I was looking at the Puck wave on ebay, and found a complete set for $250. I will need Puck and that version of Cyc at some point, but I'm also sure Emma will be re released at some point. Should I do it?

The alternative is, spending that money on a couple of those Mezco figs. That line is looking better and better, fits with Legends very well....

anyway, interested to hear any thoughts

I don't know if 250 is worth the whole wave but Emma Frost will more then likely to be released eventually but That Version of Cyke and Sabretooth are only needed if you are a waredrobe builder and Wolverine will eventually be redone on the new buck.

Puck and Emma are the only 2 worth the wave in of itself. I say wait to find them loose.

@skidroh92

Screw the older legends and start digging into the Mezco 1:12...no contest there lol.

The Mezco 1:12 line isn't just the best marvel toy line out right now and I will say it's not only already almost my favorite line to collect out of ALL the lines I buy (around 16-17 lines) but more along the lines of...its just probably the best toy line out there on the market period lol. They are worth EVERY penny once you get these things in your hands, trust me on that sir!

I got a feeling that after Hasbro sees how successful the Mary Jane and Dark Phoenix two packs will be that there maybe a chance of seeing a future Astonishing Cyclops figure with swap able Scott Summers head with Emma Frost and her cape two pack coming maybe next summer. I think that could be very realistic. Not trying to be a know it all but I can see that happening.