Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Venom the madness identifying unknown variant?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RAVEN2290

RAVEN2290

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:54 AM

Hi Guys,

This is my first post and its a bit of a funny one.

There are, to my knowledge, three variants of Venom the Madness from the Planet of the Symbiotes series; the black, the green, and the transparent yellow.

I picked up this figure second hand (he's a little worse for wear) but he doesnt seem to be ANY of these variants.

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Attached Files

#2 ghoyt86

ghoyt86

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 10:44 PM

Well, if you managed to pick that up over in Canada or up north in the US, or even in Japan where Toy Biz outsourced some of their producion facilities then that would make sense. What you have right there is more of a filler, rather than production error, of the Canadian exclusive Spider-Man 2000 vs. Venom the Madness figure from the Canadian Spider-Man 2000 toy line. The honey-colored translucent Venom that was supposed to be there was a result of an over-abundance of the material Toy Biz had to create the Swarm figure from 1997, but when material for the honey translucent was gone with literally a handful of Spider-Man 2000 toys left to package they simply cast a Yellow colored, solid Venom toy to compensate. As a result, you're the proud owner of one out of who knows how many production fillers.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us