Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Walmart Exclusive Thanos has hit Tennessee and NorCal

Thank you for the info -- especially the locations! it's frustrating to see a report for something new that you are looking for with no indication of where it was found so -- thanks again
UPC: 630509656110

Use brickseek to hunt him down.

But cripes, this is the second ML wave in a row they've put up with one character missing. What the hell is that about?

D'oh! I was so tired this morning I didn't even realize Lasher was missing. And to add insult to injury I passed on Lasher and Prowler a few days ago at Walgreens because I wanted to buy them all in one shot.

Also stopped in the NYC Times Square TRU this evening and saw a dozen red Deadpools and a few Paladins along with A TON of the BiB Deadpools. All the Black Panther figs finally sold out although they still have a bunch of the Shuri/Klaw sets.

Lol. I'm in Walmart right now. They have a pallet with the Riders, Avengers (it has a sticker stating to NOT put out before March 3rd) AND Thanos. They won't let me get the Thanos. "They'll be out at midnight" I was told. Just one box, 6 deep. You know they'll be gone by the time I get back tomorrow after work. Silver lining: at least they made it to my area.

Lol. I'm in Walmart right now. They have a pallet with the Riders, Avengers (it has a sticker stating to NOT put out before March 3rd) AND Thanos. They won't let me get the Thanos. "They'll be out at midnight" I was told. Just one box, 6 deep. You know they'll be gone by the time I get back tomorrow after work. Silver lining: at least they made it to my area.

So here's the rest of the story; I get back there about 11:15. They still haven't put the items out. I decide to wait in my vehicle for about a half hour, watch a movie then go back in. I do this and when I get back there, the Thanos box is cleaned out, the Riders and Avengers boxes are in the girls toy section with only the Black Widow, MCU Iron Man (both), Captain America and Iron Spider left. I got straight scalped right under my nose! The pallet was untouched by Walmart personnel. I could've done that myself, but I tried to do it the right way. This was worse than merely coming up empty.

PS: Notice what was left out of the Avengers wave box?

Just preordered Avengers wave 2.

For those hoping there was still an unannounced figure, sorry to disappoint. More over, peep the case ratio;

1× Black Knight

1× Malekith

1× MCU Scarlett Johassen

1× MCU Chris Hemsworth (W/Stormbringer)

2× Paul Rudd

2× Evangeline Lilly

Just couldn't break us off with 2 Black Knights huh Hasbro?

For those hoping there was still an unannounced figure, sorry to disappoint. More over, peep the case ratio;

1× Black Knight

1× Malekith

1× MCU Scarlett Johassen

2× Paul Rudd

2× Evangeline Lilly

because they have to promote the Ant-man and wasp movie since it out right after infinity war and they don't have a wave planned for it.

1× Black Knight

1× Malekith

1× MCU Scarlett Johassen

2× Paul Rudd

2× Evangeline Lilly

because they have to promote the Ant-man and wasp movie since it out right after infinity war and they don't have a wave planned for it.

I know this. Doesn't make it any easier knowing I'll have to track down another Black Knight, ESPECIALLY after what happened to me last night.

Found Thanos at another Wally World. It was nerve wracking because I was monitoring via Brickseek the entire time I was at work and I saw the quantity decrease and settled at 2 (this was at around 2 o'clock). I get off work, check Brickseek and the 2 are supposedly still there (strangely enough, the Walmart I was at last night where scalpers came and cleaned the cases out is still showing 6 unites whereas all other Walmarts in the area have all decreased to ZERO). I go there after work and lo and behold: there the are! I then saw why. One box was damaged and worse, the grinning headsculpt has clear paint imperfections, while the other had one paint blemish, but the box was good. I bought them both and will simply sit on them until more come out (and I can actually get to them), purchase, then return the two I acquired.

Found Thanos at another Wally World. It was nerve wracking because I was monitoring via Brickseek the entire time I was at work and I saw the quantity decrease and settled at 2 (this was at around 2 o'clock). I get off work, check Brickseek and the 2 are supposedly still there (strangely enough, the Walmart I was at last night where scalpers came and cleaned the cases out is still showing 6 unites whereas all other Walmarts in the area have all decreased to ZERO). I go there after work and lo and behold: there the are! I then saw why. One box was damaged and worse, the grinning headsculpt has clear paint imperfections, while the other had one paint blemish, but the box was good. I bought them both and will simply sit on them until more come out (and I can actually get to them), purchase, then return the two I acquired.

I had a similar experience, but withe the Riders sets. I arrived at the store literally as they were breaking down the boxes they came in. Scanning the isles I found only 1 Ghost Rider set. After searching the shelves for hidden booty I just decided to as an employee who asked a manager who managed to find them stashed somewhere in the back. Looks like we maybe have a case of one of the stocking personel being a fan of ML. I have had friends that got a job at WM or TRU to get the jump on their favorite products but this is ridiculous. Seriously, I hope I didn't get anyone in trouble, or worse fired but there's gotta be some kind of penalty for this internal scalping. I hope a valuable lesson was learned. They also had the Thanos, but I didn't pull the trigger.