All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yup, this figure is definitely being added to my Wants List. The wing architecture and head sculpts are winning points.
  3. Long overdue release! I'm really liking this figure. I would like a blue costume option in the future. Maybe an original X-men boxed set?
  4. Today
  5. Wow. Another teeny tiny version of a great character. Between this one and X-Cutioner someone's got their perspectives way off. Cancelled them both and happier I did the more I see. The Love Triangle version is far from perfect but until they get jean right that one will have to do.
  6. Got a notification that Angel and DD/Hydroman are in progress at Pulse. I got the DD set for DD but I'm kinda wondering how much cooler I can make Hydroman with so many parts between this new one and the old... Angel is the last member of the Champions to complete the greatest team that lasted 17 issues and a Spider-Man Annual. Oh I think he may have been on the XMen too
  7. This year, Marvel Comics proudly celebrates 50 years of iconic GIANT-SIZE storytelling with new GIANT-SIZE one-shots each and every month! Starring today’s most iconic headlining heroes, this new line of GIANT-SIZE issues pay tribute to the epic GIANT-SIZE comics of the 1970s by presenting pivotal status quo shifts, exciting first appearances, and dramatic developments. In June, current Daredevil scribe Saladin Ahmed and artist Paul Davidson (X-Force) deliver a key chapter in Daredevil’s ongoing saga in GIANT-SIZE DAREDEVIL #1. Daredevil’s latest run has seen Matt Murdock devote himself to two different callings. When he’s not suited up as the Man Without Fear, Matt is serving as Hell’s Kitchen’s newest priest! At the center of this new status quo is a terrifying mystery as demonic entities tied to Daredevil’s very soul begin to target his loved ones. With a mysterious connection to the seven deadly sins, these vengeful supernatural forces will now seek to inhabit Daredevil’s ultimate enemy—KINGPIN! SIN WILL FIND YOU OUT, DAREDEVIL! He’s on the hunt: One of Daredevil’s deadliest and most dangerous foes, empowered by forces unknown even to himself, prepares for the kill. Yes, none other than Kingpin, stalking the streets of Manhattan by night. And no matter the speed with which Daredevil moves…there will be blood. "I've always loved villain POV stories, and Wilson Fisk has the ultimate street level villain POV!” Ahmed shared. “We went really big and bloody with this, bringing KINGPIN back in a huge way, and I can't wait for fans to check it out." Like all of next year’s GIANT-SIZE installments, GIANT-SIZE DAREDEVIL #1 will boast a cover by superstar artist Bryan Hitch and reprint a classic adventure—Frank Miller’s DAREDEVIL #170 – A.K.A. "THE KINGPIN MUST DIE!" – get your Fisk fix here, fearless fans! Check out the cover now and stay tuned for more GIANT-SIZE news in the weeks ahead. GIANT-SIZE DAREDEVIL #1 Written by SALADIN AHMED Art by PAUL DAVIDSON Cover by BRYAN HITCH On Sale 6/12
  8. GeekHangover looks at the new The Uncanny X-Men Marvel Legends Marvel's Angel from Hasbro. This figure is available for pre-order from our sponsors Big Bad Toy Store and Entertainment Earth. Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and share your thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  9. Yesterday
  10. I still haven't even opened mine. Or my Sentinels for that matter. I'm the worst collector ever.
  11. I was really considering buying this but it already sold out! I was just getting into the Marvel Legends line when Galactus was happening and I couldn't justify spending this much at the time but I always regret not snagging this one.
  12. There has, it was part of the first Retro wave. Though I wouldn't be surprised if a pinless version appears soon.
  13. Nice pictures. It looks a little cartoony, but I'd be happy with it in my 80's era display. I've wanted this version for a while, even if it is a little silly. I remember first seeing it in X-Men #1 and having no idea what it was.
  14. Shown below is the new Hasbro Avengers: Endgame Marvel Legends Iron Man Mark LXXXV Figure whch is available for pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com with a suggested retail price of $25.99. To release Thanos’ grip on the universe, Tony Stark fights alongside his fellow Avengers in his high-powered Mark LXXXV armor. This collectible Marvel figure is inspired by Iron Man’s appearance in the epic conclusion to the Infinity Saga, Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame -- a great gift for collectors and fans ages 4 and up. Product Features 6-inch scale (15.24cm) Made of plastic Part of the Marvel Legends Series Premium detail Multiple points of articulation Box Contents Iron Man figure Alternate pair of hands 4 Repulsor effects pieces
  15. Only a 50% mark up? That's actually not so bad, considering what earlier HasLabs were going for. Uh, not that I bought two just to flip one, no sir, not me...
  16. Hasn't there been a modern brown-suited Wolverine? I actually prefer the Toy-Biz Wolverine head sculpt to the more recent Hasbro ones. I also don't really like the way his legs seem narrow and constrained. He's pretty hard to pose (speaking of the Love Triangle set Wolverine). Never mind that my Toy-Biz figures need support stands because they are loose with age....
  17. I will probably try to procure this set, but it is not a priority. None of these Wolverine sets was mind-blowing, but I am excited about the Hulk and Lady Mandarin sets. Lilandra always seemed boring to me. Nevertheless, I like that particular issue referenced with the Wolverine figure. They look really good. I'm happy with what the team at Hasbro has been doing.
  18. I'm not really a fan of the black. I don't like black jerseys in sports. It really doesn't blend well with the light blue. Especially on Spider-Man.
  19. What? See this is the kind of thing I think hurts Haslab projects. Not that there's any weight to it but this could give some people the standpoint of deciding to hold off on backing a project because they assume it will be available at a later time. Are these actual figures ordered by BBTS that were part of the backers or are these backers that backed out after the project funded? Pun not intended but appropriate I guess. I think this kind of thing could have hurt the Giant Man Haslab though I think the unlockables really did the actual damage after the initial funding TBH.
  20. Look for the Marvel Legends Fantastic Four 2-Pack With Wolverine and Spider-Man from Hasbro to go up for pre-order this coming Tuesday (3/19) at 1pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.
  21. Thats' my tought ... it was so sneaky to not to put the nomal brown suit Wolverine instead the brood variant ... I would have prefered 100 times any easy Imperal Guard (smasher, Oracle, etc if they wanted easy money) But it is what it is
  22. My bad, I follow plenty of customizers but never seen this one, I will look more into it, thank you for educate me
  23. Last week
  24. GeekHangover looks at the new X-Men '97 Marvel Legends Magneto from Hasbro. This figure is available for pre-order from our sponsors Big Bad Toy Store and Entertainment Earth. Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and share your thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  25. GeekHangover looks at the new X-Men '97 Marvel Legends Nightcrawler from Hasbro. This figure is available for pre-order from our sponsors Big Bad Toy Store and Entertainment Earth. Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and share your thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  1. Load more activity
  • Shop for Marvel Action Figures

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE