can some one tell me if this is legit

PeterPalmer

I also bought the entire Spider-Man 3 sandman BAF wave from China. Only a couple were loose and I'm very pleased with them.

sweet

Here's an idea...if you buy legit product from a legit retailer/distributor...I would say your chances of contemplating its "authenticity" would go down to about 0%

If you buy from Chinabay...you really shouldn't be allowed to ask if it's legit or not...just take it or leave it as what you get is what you get. Your paying a cheaper price so just live with the idea that it may or may not be 100% authentic.

Make no mistake, I'm not criticizing collectors who buy knock off goods from an unverifiable source, trust me I'm not. Spend your money however you see fit as i truly couldn't care less but what I do criticize is the philosophy of knowingly looking at product from a source that screams "hmmmm I wonder) and then in turn potentially buying knock/illegitimate figures/product and THEN going on an Easter egg hunt to determine if they are truly knock off or not.

Again, not bashing people buying chinabay toys but I just find the aforementioned thought process very strange. Just sharing my viewpoint/opinion on the topic at hand!

At the end of the day, you guys might as well buy as much cheap stuff from China as you can because if Supreme God Emperor Trump gets elected...he's probably going to nuke them based on his comments.

Here's an idea...if you buy legit product from a legit retailer/distributor...I would say your chances of contemplating its "authenticity" would go down to about 0%

If you buy from Chinabay...you really shouldn't be allowed to ask if it's legit or not...just take it or leave it as what you get is what you get. Your paying a cheaper price so just live with the idea that it may or may not be 100% authentic.

Make no mistake, I'm not criticizing collectors who buy knock off goods from an unverifiable source, trust me I'm not. Spend your money however you see fit as i truly couldn't care less but what I do criticize is the philosophy of knowingly looking at product from a source that screams "hmmmm I wonder) and then in turn potentially buying knock/illegitimate figures/product and THEN going on an Easter egg hunt to determine if they are truly knock off or not.

Again, not bashing people buying chinabay toys but I just find the aforementioned thought process very strange. Just sharing my viewpoint/opinion on the topic at hand!

At the end of the day, you guys might as well buy as much cheap stuff from China as you can because if Supreme God Emperor Trump gets elected...he's probably going to nuke them based on his comments.

lol idk I'm really torn on this idea

• 2 weeks later...