Bootleg Series 6 Deadpool on Ebay.

SB_Toys

Some of you may have been online looking for the new 2016 X-Men Deadpool.

If you've been to Ebay then you may have notice series 6 ones popping up for under $40.

If you have been curious about them or if it's an affordable alternative to the authentic one

that runs way over $100, check out this video review I did covering this figure. Checkout other

videos too. :smile::smile:

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO ---> https://youtu.be/bxQZrXVEVg4

hey man, good review! If I can be so bold here are a few critiques of the video, please understand I'm just trying to be helpful and constructive.
1. The preamble was really long and hard to sit through. You made a LOT of GREAT points and had awesome background info but it may help to try to be a bit more straight to the point or possibly sprinkle the info throughout the video.

2. The video is really long, thats more of an opinion than anything but I typically don't have the patience to sit through a 20 min video. Look at your analytics and see if the viewers are hopping around in the videos, try to see what they are going to and then edit so that you have what they want to see most. If the 20 min videos are getting consistent viewership through the entirety then you can consider me full of sh*t haha

3. Your post-amble (not sure if thats a word) is also pretty long and repeats a lot of the things you have already said. You might do best to try to make every piece of your video build on your whats ahead of it and provide new info, if we want to listen to something again we will go back and find it.

Again, great video, the video quality is excellent, the sound is good and clear and your set is nice and clean and really draws the eye to the subject of your video (the action figure). Keep it up!

hey man, good review! If I can be so bold here are a few critiques of the video, please understand I'm just trying to be helpful and constructive.

1. The preamble was really long and hard to sit through. You made a LOT of GREAT points and had awesome background info but it may help to try to be a bit more straight to the point or possibly sprinkle the info throughout the video.

2. The video is really long, thats more of an opinion than anything but I typically don't have the patience to sit through a 20 min video. Look at your analytics and see if the viewers are hopping around in the videos, try to see what they are going to and then edit so that you have what they want to see most. If the 20 min videos are getting consistent viewership through the entirety then you can consider me full of sh*t haha

3. Your post-amble (not sure if thats a word) is also pretty long and repeats a lot of the things you have already said. You might do best to try to make every piece of your video build on your whats ahead of it and provide new info, if we want to listen to something again we will go back and find it.

Again, great video, the video quality is excellent, the sound is good and clear and your set is nice and clean and really draws the eye to the subject of your video (the action figure). Keep it up!

Appreciate the feedback I agree with everything you said. I do need to try to cut with video duration time down. I feel like it's so much info I want to give and not leave out LOL.