Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

LINDSAY LOHAN 'ARRESTED FOR DUI'

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 JayC

JayC

ENI Webmaster

• Admin
  • 12,366 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 08:44 AM

Source: WENN

LINDSAY LOHAN was arrested in Santa Monica, California in the early hours of Tuesday morning (24Jul07) for allegedly driving under the influence of
alcohol.

Cops stopped the star at 2.15am (PCT), according to TMZ.com. It's the actress' second DUI arrest in less than a year - just last week (ends20Jul07) she was charged by police for a DUI crash in May (07), and she is due back in court on 24 August to face charges of misdemeanour hit and run and having a
blood alcohol level greater than .08.

The arrest also comes just a week after the star ended a 45 day spell in rehab.

After Lohan - who only reached the legal drinking age of 21 earlier this month (Jul07) - left the Promises Center in Malibu, she vowed to stay sober and has been wearing an ankle bracelet that monitors the wearer's alcohol intake.

A press conference is expected to confirm the reports. Lohan is due to attend the premiere of her new movie I Know Who Killed Me on Wednesday night (25Jul07).

#2 Jack

Jack

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 11:31 AM

I hope the pig gets thrown in jail for a long time. I used to think she was hot, but now I am sick of her shenanigans.

#3 Skips

Skips

Brilliant, but Lazy...

• Members
  • 15,785 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:12 PM

Sigh... These people...

#4 ARROW

ARROW

• Members
  • 7,932 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:25 PM

Lohan is different from Hilton in many respects.
Lohan is just a messed up kid who needs to smarten up before her lifestyle sacks her. Hilton was a spoiled rich girl whose notoriety made people wish for her comeupance.

Of the two, its pretty clear that Lohan is the one with the deeper problems. With her background and success, the chemical addictions and dependancies are a sign there's not a lot of happiness in her life.
A person doesn't drug themselves up like that if things are going well for them.

#5 Guest_Mike_*

Guest_Mike_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:39 PM

she was never hot

#6 Jack

Jack

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:44 PM

Redhead+nice boobs=hot IMO
fake blonde+skinny, unhealthy looking body=no longer hot IMO

#7 Wheeljack35

Wheeljack35

Not the chosen one

• Moderators
  • 6,575 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:02 PM

What a skank

#8 Viper Hunter

Viper Hunter

MAN OF ACTION!

• Members
  • 15,652 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:24 PM

I see a bright future going dim here, real QUICK!

#9 Three Storms

Three Storms

All glory to the hypno-toad!!!

• Moderators
  • 12,276 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 04:09 PM

Anyone else notice that those who party with Paris Hilton end up in rehab for drugs, alcohol, or both, and end up with criminal records?

#10 boff123

boff123

cobra lackey

• Members
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 05:56 PM

wish she would get in a fatal car crash and end this bs already, oh yeah i wish nicole, paris, & britney are in the same car too.

#11 Viper Hunter

Viper Hunter

MAN OF ACTION!

• Members
  • 15,652 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 06:12 PM

I wouldn't wish death on them, but they're definitely at risk of meeting it on their own accord, by their OWN actions. sad.gif

#12 Doom Saber

Doom Saber

I cause internet hangovers!

• Members
  • 13,938 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:41 AM

QUOTE(Three Storms @ Jul 24 2007, 02:09 PM) View Post
Anyone else notice that those who party with Paris Hilton end up in rehab for drugs, alcohol, or both, and end up with criminal records?

Don't forget being caught with their pants down/skirts lifted whether it is a picture or a sex vid.

I recall CNN or MSN made a remark of the pattern of girls who were with Paris gets into drugs, alcohol, and other stuff

#13 MaceWinduPreview

MaceWinduPreview

AKA Thurman Merman....

• Members
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 06:29 AM

I was thinking she better get clean or she will be the next one on a celebrity death list from an overdose or an accident or something. Its a shame it really is.

#14 SKARAPZ

SKARAPZ

Pround Member of Annihilation!!

• Members
  • 16,645 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 11:33 AM

does this really come as a surprise to anyone?

#15 RC_rika

RC_rika

Prowl

• Moderators
  • 13,107 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 12:00 PM

Considering she just was in rehab for a LONG time, I think she realized she needed help, but it was just too much for her. It's sad really... no one around her really wants to help. They just want the limelight and money that's involved with being her whatever. Tis sad... people are so damn messed up. I feel bad for the girl. She's being dumb, and it's going to get her killed or in Jail. unsure.gif

#16 madman1366

madman1366

your friendly neighborhood lunatic

• Members
  • 4,787 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE(Mike @ Jul 24 2007, 12:39 PM) View Post
she was never hot

I agree.

In fact, she's a living testament to what loads of good makeup applied with a putty knife can do for a woman's looks!

I can guarantee that most of the people who think she's hot would run like hell if they ever saw her on a dark street wearing no makeup she's really that bad!

As for her problems, she's a product of society. I don't feel the least bit bad for her because she is the only one with the real power to make it stop. The fact is that none of us would ever stand a chance of getting anything close to the kind of slack that these young out of control little rich Hollywood whores are getting. That's what really makes people mad about all of this.

I wonder now how many lawyers are going to site these court cases in order to get leniency for their young clients who have legal issues involving drugs and alcohol. There's no telling how many other messes things like this can create in society.

What's worse is that those lawyers will have a good case. If these Hollywood starlets can get off easy then why shouldn't any young person who comes from a well off family get the same treatment...or for that matter, just any family who has never really had any legal problems before.

It's bad enough they're out there showing the youth of America that it's ok to get wasted and out of control cuz there's always a good chance of getting out of it.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that young people shouldn't have a good time to be entitled to a mistake but to have people like this in the public eye who never have to deal with consequences is just plain dangerous.

#17 scotty26

scotty26

sexys not back, i've been here for a long time!!!

• Members
  • 928 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE(boff123 @ Jul 24 2007, 05:56 PM) View Post
wish she would get in a fatal car crash and end this bs already, oh yeah i wish nicole, paris, & britney are in the same car too.

remember when i "said" you wished death on cena?

got an excuse for this?

you're a real piece of work dude

grow up

#18 Doom Saber

Doom Saber

I cause internet hangovers!

• Members
  • 13,938 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:38 AM

I also don't find her hot.

Ironically, she looks more attractive in that police mug than she has before. I never can figure out how ppl find her hot, but then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

#19 RockSteady

RockSteady

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 07:05 PM

I was actually shocked when I first heard this. I mean Lindsay Lohan getting arrested only 11 days after rehab. I thought it would've been 11 minutes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us