What will we see at SDCC

Dane

Just looking for some ideas or thought of what you guys think we will see realistically or predictions. Since seeing Agent Venom being released I think Bulldozer and some of the others will see the light of day and they will announce them as an exclusive. Also they will show the wave two of GOTG figures and an ounce an avengers line for next year. What are your thoughts or predictions?

Maybe there will be a line with the 4 movies involved but only get comic figures like: Namor, The Original Human Torch, Spider Man, Bulldozer, Batroc, MN! Versions of Guardians, Angela, Quasar, Quake, Agent 13, Demolition Man, Black Widow, Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly), Falcon or All New Captain America
BAF: Comic Groot

If they were gonna add a second wave to the GoTG line, they better do it fast. There is room for adding more characters- a more accessible Star Lord comic figure, comic Gamora, Nebula, Thanos, Ronan (movie), Angela, comic Groot as BAF (which I would actually buy). But honestly. Can anyone here actually see its popularity last past the movie release? Marvel's spent a lot of money on advertising and marketing the GoTG, but I still have my doubts over its longevity. Comic stores online do describe the wave specifically as "Wave 1", but then again that might not mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

The X-Men wave was revealed and released as a surprise. Many did not expect it due to the poor timing of the wave's release (didn't coincide with the movie's). I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get a second wave. I sincerely hope we do though. But with the rumours going around that the X-Men will be fully dropped as part of the next "NOW!" line, and Marvel's ongoing drama with Fox over the rights to the X-Men... who knows, it's all just such a huge mess.

I will say this. If the so-called rumours do end up manifesting into truth, I will no longer support Marvel. The X-Men are the reason why I'm into Marvel in the first place.

As for what will be revealed, I imagine it will be figures coming out in the next major movie lines. Ant Man, Avengers Age of Ultron... I would say Fantastic Four, but isn't that being done by Fox?

Marvel will not drop X-Men, or the Fantastic Four. These are just rumors and nothing more. They're so many X-titles right now and they're are crossing over with the Avengers this fall in the AXis event. They may scale back the number of books and the Fantastic Four may go on hiatus for a few months but dropping them will never happen.

Probably the same unreleased stuff we've seen for the past 2 years lol.....that's it this year I'm gonna smash the display glass and run off with the unreleased Sentry lol.

I'd steal the Bulldozer, anyone who collects legends needs it to complete the team.

Yes I have been looking forward to him. We have to have him to complete the wrecking crew. I also want that Blade pretty bad.

Probably the same unreleased stuff we've seen for the past 2 years lol.....that's it this year I'm gonna smash the display glass and run off with the unreleased Sentry lol.

I'd steal the Bulldozer, anyone who collects legends needs it to complete the team.

Yes I have been looking forward to him. We have to have him to complete the wrecking crew. I also want that Blade pretty bad.

I'm with you guys. We'll probably see a bunch of figures that will end up in the "we couldn't figure out how to get these to retail?!?!" bin...Just like we have the past 2 or 3 years. Still excited and looking forward to see new stuff though! They're great at getting our hopes up if nothing else.

Bulldozer would be awesome. And of course the rest of the comic Guardians to match Star-Lord, Drax, and Rocket would be perfect. Whether it's a second wave or whatever I really hope we get the rest of the team from DnA's run, or at least Gamora, Groot, Warlock, and Quasar.

If we got some of those older prototypes like The Hood, Brother Voodoo, Lady Bullseye, Northstar, Havoc, Multiple Man....

What about an X-Factor line?

Been dying to get my hands on that Blade that they never actually managed to get out there, same for the new Rogue. Hopefully we'll see those get a release. Would really love to see an Odin BAF, a new Capt. Marvel and maybe a modern Luke Cage, if even just a repaint of last years exclusive. Hope a few of this years exclusives get an actual release so I don't have to pay so much damn money for them on Ebay. Wonder if the netflix shows will inspire a line or two.

Saw a picture of Ms. Marvel(black suit), Radio Active Man and another capt mold for the legends line, plus space for another 2 waves of figures. Looking good so far. I don't want to link to another site but the picture is out there and Im sure today we will get more.

Also seen this pics. Glad to be getting two new figures don't care how they come. What is with the cap repack though? Hope target puts up a pre order if that this info is true.

A collector's edition three-pack? Did not expect. The question is: how much? I'll still get it regardless, but they better not screw it up like their last Collector's Pack (New X-Men).

That Moonstone mold was made for Ms. Marvel. This is one redux that I can live with. And of course, Radioactive Man!!!!

Moar news plox. Moaaaaar Mooooaaaaaarrrrr!!!

(Looks at Spider-Man Legends photo, geeks out) Please let there be a Mary Jane and Chameleon in this wave.

This is what I was told by Dwight and the rest of Hasbro reps

1. cap and spidey sold pretty well

2. No more x-men figures, until possibly when the next movie comes out, but sells on Jubilee wave will determine if that will happen for sure.

3. There will be more Avengers waves next year(waves 3 and 4)

4. Avengers wave 1 will be the comic only line and the rest of the waves will have a mix between comic/movie figures

5. Due to the good sells, Spiderman will have a 3rd wave that will come out Jan/Feb

6. Avengers wave 1 will be out Jan/Feb

7. Expect to see more box sets in the future, that will help get more unreleased figures out

8. Some more new Avengers figures will be up at the panel later on today

9. Only a few Spiderman figures will be reveal for tomorrow, but the BAF a figure will be a "killer"(spider slayer?)

10. Don't worry unreleased figures will get out somehow, they have made it their main goal to get em out in our hands

Relaying what was said by a fellow who spoke with the head honcho