Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

HTS.com discount code thread

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#26 Longshot

Longshot

Captain Cold

• Members
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:11 AM

Thanks for the 25% and free shipping code. Best code HTS has ever had for MU I think.

#27 decepticonmark

decepticonmark

Cobra Officer

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 03:32 PM

dumb question. How many times can you use a code on HTS? I really wanted to use it to get the Sentinel, QS/WM pack, and the DD/BE pack BUT only got cash for one comic pack and since they were in stock I couldn't resist getting the BE/DD one to make sure it's under the tree. Any help on my question would be greatly appreciated.

#28 uberlad

uberlad

Quintesson

• Members
  • 1,259 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:40 PM

most codes are reuable. if not, just make a new account.

#29 CommanderRogers

CommanderRogers

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 06:19 PM

Last time they had a good discount plus free shipping, I placed at least three different orders and used the code each time. That's what makes them really awesome. Great discount, free shipping, and you can use it over and over again on anything on the site (almost). You won't find brick and mortar stores with deals like that usually.

#30 Herbicide

Herbicide

Mouser

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:46 AM

Looks like FSFAM11 is done. I tried it today and couldn't get it to apply to my order. Has anyone else tried today?

#31 decepticonmark

decepticonmark

Cobra Officer

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:29 AM

QUOTE (Herbicide @ Nov 21 2011, 06:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like FSFAM11 is done. I tried it today and couldn't get it to apply to my order. Has anyone else tried today?

dang, you're right. So much for me ordering my Sentinel today. Guess I'll just get it at retail since without the 25% off, it's cheaper that way.

#32 wolverine2281

wolverine2281

Jango Fett

• Members
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:14 PM

it was good while it lasted. Placed my last MU order yesterday.

#33 RHINOMAN

RHINOMAN

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:19 PM

Yes...yes it was...

#34 jabalong

jabalong

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:37 AM

That was a great HTS code - used it for Iron Fist/Power Man and Guardians.

Missed out on Daredevil/Wonder Man unfortunately though - had it in my cart, but poof it was no longer available when I went to check out.

So I was ordering some pet stuff at Wag.com and saw that they have three partner sites, including one called YoYo.com. Turns out it's a toy site and they have a few Marvel Universe things (F4 box set, silver Sentinel, a few comic packs).

Nabbed the last Daredevil pack by the looks of it. It was $18.99, but I found a $10 off coupon from retailmenot for first-time orders. You have to order at least one pet item for that code to kick in, but then the toy put me over the top it seems on free FEDEX shipping.

http://www.retailmen...om/view/wag.com

So if you're looking for any pet stuff, there are a bunch of coupons you can use ($10 off, 20% off...), then combine in one checkout with a toy item and probably get free shipping. There are also two other partnered sites, maybe they have decent coupons too.

#35 wolverine2281

wolverine2281

Jango Fett

• Members
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:01 AM

Got an email exclusive Promo code for HTS today. X5L4A2G- Free shipping + 20% off. I put some MUs in my cart and the shipping was showing free before I used the code so maybe it's free shipping on anything. Haven't verified any other toys though. Check it out.

UPDATE- code is one time use but FREE SHIPPING still applies for today only!

#36 ironmn4105

ironmn4105

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:30 AM

QUOTE (wolverine2281 @ Nov 29 2011, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Got an email exclusive Promo code for HTS today. X5L4A2G- Free shipping + 20% off. I put some MUs in my cart and the shipping was showing free before I used the code so maybe it's free shipping on anything. Haven't verified any other toys though. Check it out.

This is he code I got e-mailed: M06N86N. Same thing, Free Shipping and 20% off entire purchase. Thought I would put it up in case each code has a limited number of uses.

I also got free shipping listed before entering the code, and my order was not limited to Marvel Universe stuff.

#37 Magus

Magus

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 581 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:34 AM

QUOTE (ironmn4105 @ Nov 29 2011, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (wolverine2281 @ Nov 29 2011, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is he code I got e-mailed: M06N86N. Same thing, Free Shipping and 20% off entire purchase. Thought I would put it up in case each code has a limited number of uses.

I also got free shipping listed before entering the code, and my order was not limited to Marvel Universe stuff.

The free shipping is on any order and it looks like the codes only work once. I tried to use mine twice to no avail. I emailed customer support to see if they'd join the orders so everything I got would get the discount (I snagged a DD/BE and checked out just as a WM/QS come online).

#38 wolverine2281

wolverine2281

Jango Fett

• Members
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:37 AM

Looking back at the email it does say Free Shipping today only and the bonus subscriber code, all being different so far look unique.

#39 DresselRebel

DresselRebel

Snakeman

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:58 AM

QUOTE (wolverine2281 @ Nov 29 2011, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I put some MUs in my cart and the shipping was showing free before I used the code so maybe it's free shipping on anything.

I'm just impressed you were able to find MU on HTS.com that you wanted. That in itself is news.

#40 wolverine2281

wolverine2281

Jango Fett

• Members
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:05 AM

ha. picked up some old stuff I passed on before. When they had the 25%off + FS I picked up 6" Iron Man mark VI, IM/Spider Woman 2 pack, Cyclops/Dark Phoenix, Spidey/Thunderball, HoM Spidey, "silver centurion" IM, and IM 001. Today I picked up Winter soldier, Ghost Rider, another HoM Spidey to see if I get one in better shape, and the Spidey that's upside down to see which one I get.

#41 decon

decon

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:47 AM

2LPM9AD 20% off and free shipping today ONLY 11/29

#42 wolverine2281

wolverine2281

Jango Fett

• Members
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:50 AM

that's a one time use code. Hope you used it already

#43 decon

decon

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (wolverine2281 @ Nov 29 2011, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that's a one time use code. Hope you used it already

The code wouldn't work with any Exclusives either.

#44 wolverine2281

wolverine2281

Jango Fett

• Members
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:26 PM

not surprised. the other ones didn't either. or maybe it was the shipping for the exclusives that was not included.

#45 RealOne

RealOne

Cardassian

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:25 PM

Saw this at another forum. Code FNF20FS HasbroToyShop.com 20% off coupon code + FS (no minimum order)

#46 wolverine2281

wolverine2281

Jango Fett

• Members
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:36 PM

fuuuudge. I already ordered the crimson tank. Could've used it on the new Joes case but it's OOS. hopefully they'll relist and the code is still good! nice find!

#47 shmashwitdaclub

shmashwitdaclub

Cobra Officer

• Members
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:45 PM

dang, wish I would have known about that code earlier when I was debating between ordering from HTS or BBTS on that Joe case. I ended up going BBTS since I am already ordering those 2 Joe exclusive sets from them

#48 CommanderRogers

CommanderRogers

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (shmashwitdaclub @ Dec 7 2011, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dang, wish I would have known about that code earlier when I was debating between ordering from HTS or BBTS on that Joe case. I ended up going BBTS since I am already ordering those 2 Joe exclusive sets from them

yes, when are those sets suppose to hit? I ordered them too, but it doesn't come out of the account until they're ready to ship so I'm wondering how long I have to be careful not to spend my account down too low!lol I sincerely hope that they hit right after a payday so it won't hurt much at all.
Anyone know how BBTS swung that deal? I mean, is it possible for them to swing a MU exclusive or something too? I wonder just how many they had to pre-order to get Hasbro to okay that one.

#49 jaybird7072

jaybird7072

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:18 AM

anyone kno of any toysrus codes?? klike 20% off or somthing?

#50 PushYouDown

PushYouDown

Mer-Man

• Members
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:27 PM

TRU Rewards members just got an email coupon* that I think is only for in-store use.

*Seriously.. it's been like 9 months at least since I last got anything from them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us