Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

This SDCC Convention Pack looks bad Ass and Includes ROM etc..

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#26 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:17 AM

Thanks stitch. I thought it was around mid day last yr.

My girl is bugging me to run some errands today. They may have to wait a bit.

They're usually up before lunch, but the Deapool taco truck went up at around 20 after 3pm. Most of us had given up for the day at that point and then, BAM. Hopefully they'll be here within the next hour or so.

Is this the official F5 thread?

Might as well be. I usually make them, but I've been slammed lately and hadn't gotten around to it.

#27 Magus

Magus

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 581 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:24 AM

They're usually up before lunch, but the Deapool taco truck went up at around 20 after 3pm. Most of us had given up for the day at that point and then, BAM. Hopefully they'll be here within the next hour or so.

Might as well be. I usually make them, but I've been slammed lately and hadn't gotten around to it.

Hey, this thread is as good as any other. What with Hasbro pushing back the Star Wars exclusives to September and the accidental live sale about a week ago, F5 day has kind of lost its luster.

#28 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:27 AM

No point starting a new one

#29 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:33 AM

Hey, this thread is as good as any other. What with Hasbro pushing back the Star Wars exclusives to September and the accidental live sale about a week ago, F5 day has kind of lost its luster.

That would explain why most of the other collecting forums are relatively quiet today compared to previous F5 days. That and the delayed SW exclusives.

#30 Magus

Magus

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 581 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:49 AM

So... how about that local sports affiliate? I hear they could go all the way to the big game this season.

#31 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:09 AM

So... how about that local sports affiliate? I hear they could go all the way to the big game this season.

Hey now, none of that sports talk. We're here to buy toys based on comics and children's cartoons. You know, manly stuff.

#32 illestr8r

illestr8r

Andorian

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:17 AM

But... what about NFL SuperPro?

#33 Magus

Magus

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 581 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:18 AM

illestr8r makes a solid point.

#34 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:25 AM

He'd make a great 2-pack with Combo Man

#35 illestr8r

illestr8r

Andorian

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:28 AM

Oh I'd buy that

#36 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:43 AM

Alright, new game plan. For every second we wait on these to go live, the Dwight has to sit through 1 hour of Twilight movies. And no Rifftrax to ease the pain.

#37 illestr8r

illestr8r

Andorian

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 12:38 PM

It's live guys

#38 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 12:41 PM

Got mine in. I had $120 on a pre-paid card and at $118.70, hoo boy did I cut that close. Good luck all, may the Force be with you.

#39 wedge1968

wedge1968

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 04:02 PM

What in the {#€#!!!!!

I thought that these had gotten pushed back to September! I ignored the alert on my phone and agreed to help my father tear up the house. I lucked into the IDW set but missed the Cobra set.

This is b.s.

#40 tellytubbygen

tellytubbygen

Mouser

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 04:43 PM

Wedge, I think they will put some back again after hascon. I kept adding the sets to cart and removing them till they went out of stock. Was tempted to get the GI Joe set but I don't have nostalgia towards the cardboard dio and the characters are all repaints.

#41 wedge1968

wedge1968

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 05:40 PM

I think/hope that you are correct. I had thought that they weren't putting them up until Hascon was over. I'm hopeful that there will be another chance.

#42 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 05:58 PM

I think/hope that you are correct. I had thought that they weren't putting them up until Hascon was over. I'm hopeful that there will be another chance.

They were the first thing to sell out. I'm guessing they'll be back up off an on all week like usual as duplicates are cancelled.

#43 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:05 PM

Sorry for a double post, but it's worth pointing out that as of 7:30 PM EST, all 3.75" exclusives are sold out, but the 6" and 12" Legends are not. Make of that what you will...

#44 tellytubbygen

tellytubbygen

Mouser

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:41 PM

Its amazing 3 repainted figures with a cardboard dio sold out in under minutes, while the amazing detailed Thor set and the heavily accessorized 12" Daredevil are still available...lol

#45 wedge1968

wedge1968

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:01 PM

Joe fans are starving for product.

#46 dragonkings

dragonkings

Beastman

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:54 PM

Sorry for a double post, but it's worth pointing out that as of 7:30 PM EST, all 3.75" exclusives are sold out, but the 6" and 12" Legends are not. Make of that what you will...

To be fair KNOWING the track record of the assholes behind these decisions they probably severely unproduced our scale thinking they would have low demand.

But still, they Sold out pretty fast,
By the time I logged in the Joe set BEEN gone and the Revolution set was gone pretty quickly after that.

A shame these guys want to keep leaving our money on the Table.

#47 wedge1968

wedge1968

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:10 PM

I'm still hoping that they are holding a bunch back for Hascon.

#48 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:40 PM

To be fair KNOWING the track record of the assholes behind these decisions they probably severely unproduced our scale thinking they would have low demand.

That's probably the case, but I'm trying to be glass half full.

#49 dragonkings

dragonkings

Beastman

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 10:05 PM

Good on ya,

I see the quickness they sold as a plus too.

Hopefully the fact these sold so fast and their favorite scales are still available can send them a message.

#50 wedge1968

wedge1968

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 10:15 PM

As long as the message isn't "We need to devote MORE resources to propping up the 6" stuff."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us