All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. This is the best of the double packs. The upgrade on the Ninja Wolverine though unnecessary at least has some great head sculpts. Both Psylocke head sculpts are amazing and beautiful. The thing that edges this out over the Lilandra set is that this set is more accurate. The height of the Lady Psylocke is impressive and it is representative of the way she looked in the comic. The more and more I look at the Lilandra figure the more it bothers me. The figure barely edges out Wolverine in height but in the comics she's portrayed as very tall and even her official statistics list her at just under 6 foot tall. It is still a fine figure and I don't see them ever doing another one. Much less correcting the height. But this set just killed it in every way. The Sabretooth set and the Lilandra set are a toss up for 2nd. And the Fixit set is a distant 10th place.
  3. I have to admit, all of these three packs are cool, with lots of accessories. So many Legends figures lately seem to be people in skin tight outfits with no real detailing aside from say wrist bands or boot straps. Refreshing to see so many "extras." Though I've never understood how Psylocke could fight with that stupid head piece...
  4. Today
  5. These figures look great. They are not versatile for display purposes. You pretty much need to pose them together. But they still look fun. I still think Disney could rebound cinematically if they did a Hulk-Patch Madripoor buddy flick.
  6. The headsculpts all look really good. The smiling Psylocke face is a little creepy. They did a good job making her look malevolent. I like the Patch heads, too. I wish they had provided a different Wolverine, but I do like all the extra heads, now. I like the extra detail of capturing Patch's back hair. Thanks for that pic! 😆 I like the energy effects, too. Those will go well with other psionic powered figures.
  7. I care little for this armored version of Psylocke but it's undeniable this figure has a lot of effort put into it, aside from skinny arms (for armored suit) this is amazing sculpt and the head sculpt absolutely spectacular, if you compare face apps to the previous classic Psylockes it's stunning progress, this set makes you realize that despite all the flaws and weird decisions, Hasbro does move forward and can do amazing action figures. But something tells me we might not get as much effort for the future classic version.
  8. For me that's a quite a bit of inaccuracy and there's very little paint on the figure anyway. it's like saying classic Batman or Superman figure that has no trunks is pretty much spot on, especially when in action figure collector business people are hunting down figures that have super minor changes like logos, lines and color shades.
  9. In this segment called Marvelous Photo Of The Day, we spotlight awesome Toy Photography from some of the hottest photographers on the Internet today. Today we are spotlighting Photographer ToyTallica and their photo titled "Am I Going Insane?" Follow ToyTallica on Instagram and let them know what you think of their work in the COMMENTS BELOW.
  10. GeekHangover looks at the new Wolverine 50th Anniversary Marvel Legends Wolverine And Psylocke Two-Pack from Hasbro. This two-pack is available for pre-order from our sponsors Big Bad Toy Store and Entertainment Earth. Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and share your thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  11. CollectorExpress looks at the new Wolverine 50th Anniversary Marvel Legends Wolverine (Patch) And Joe Fixit Two-Pack from Hasbro. This two-pack is available for pre-order from our sponsors Big Bad Toy Store and Entertainment Earth. Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and share your thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  12. Yesterday
  13. I'm already tired of the voice overs, and I only watched about 40 seconds... Is it like Marvel Fortnight, but with Team Ups? Interesting, I guess, but I'll stick with my PS2 X-Men Legends thank you very much.
  14. Wow, so sad for people to get this lower version of Hydroman, why Hasbro didnt upgraded this set with the existing arm water effect mold making it interchangeable? Whats going on with Daredevil, why have to come with lame figures? (Yes, talking to you blue chest bullseye)
  15. While I'm not big on PvP... this looks interesting enough. It at least brought attention to Luna Snow who I had no idea existed and I'm a sucker for Ice Powers
  16. While I like the the water version of Hydro Man hurry up and give us a Daredevil on the Vulcan model already. The point is pretty much moot here though because as another cel shaded monstrosity I would have passed on this either way.
  17. Fixit is right on point. If I didn't have the Deluxe Fixit I would have bit on this one just for that figure. Maybe a little on the thin side as it compares to the artwork but it doesn't look so bad because he's a big guy. Wolverine on the other hand is a whole other story. Patch is just as I expected and pretty much the same problem with almost every figure done on a suit body. Too small and scrawny as compared to the costumed counterpart. The side by sides make it clear. Looks like they even squished his head sculpt to make it more narrow to look proportionate on the body. Those little stick legs that have become the norm for dress pants in plastic form make him look like he's swimming in his sport jacket. This is the only Wolverine set I took a pass on and I'm more and more confident I made the right decision. It is after all only a single cover art. I was weighing the possibility that this Patch head sculpt might look good on the previous Ninja Wolverine but I'm fairly certain even though it would probably fit it would probably look pretty silly based on how thin his face looks. Even on this body. Nope I will not partake in this particular set. Even if it goes on sale.
  18. There is not much inaccurate about her except a bit of skin on the legs. Everything else is spot on.
  19. They can keep this one. It was a instance dislike from me when I saw netease
  20. Introducing Marvel Rivals, the premier Super Hero Team-based PVP Shooter! Assemble your favorite Marvel characters and engage in 6v6 battles, utilizing brand-new Team-Up Skills in destructible locations from across the Marvel Multiverse! The Closed Alpha test is coming this May!
  21. While this episode was good it seems like things are moving way too fast, I expected Goblin Queen story would be at least a two parter.
  22. Welp... as assumed before thanks to tweets, Episode 3 confirmed this is indeed inaccurate version of her, I doubt we will get running change so some of us, who care, gotta get our paint matching skills in check...
  23. They have the same limbs; just different torsos. Otherwise, they definitely would’ve emphasized in the livestream that Dugan had an all new body.
  24. So upset with this figure, or at least with the specific copy I got. The knee joints are really loose so I can't get her to stand up at all.
  25. I don't think so. I was almost thinking the same thing. But just the height comparison alone makes me think it's a new model. It's pretty substantial. I don't think they could have added that all in the legs. We will see though. If you're right I owe you a drink. Lol. Bet?
  1. Load more activity
  • Shop for Marvel Action Figures

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE