A-force boxset / dark pheonix 2 pk

cable_and_hope

Possible, but I tend to doubt it.

For one thing, why wait for the end of the day today as opposed to tomorrow morning... or after the con altogether? Then again, it makes a kind of sense that they wait till the convention opens... in which case it might not be on the site till AT LEAST 11:00am CST. ($#!+!)

But, its really anybody's guess. God gave us 24 hours worth of July 20th, 2017 to play with and we've barely burnt through 1/3 of it so far. A-Force could go live at 11:59:59pm for all we know.

... and with my luck probably will.

nope you were right hope you got yours, I got mine

I just placed an order for this set (and the Commander Gree figure). That was so much easier than I expected. Now ... if only August 14th could go so smoothly .....

Is there something Marvel legends related going on on the 14th??

Hasbro has given August 14th as the date that the SDCC Exclusiive GI Joe sets will be available for purchase on Hasbro Toy Shop, so the "Battle for Asgard" Thor set should be available on that date as well.

Out of curiosity, anyone that managed to get their A-Force set on TRU.com what was it going for? I'm hesitant to go in on the BBTS pre-order, it's $180 and they want a (non-refundable) down payment.

Also, has there been confirmation that this will be in the store after the convention, on the actual shelves? I thought that was true, but I couldn't find anything to support it.

Out of curiosity, anyone that managed to get their A-Force set on TRU.com what was it going for? I'm hesitant to go in on the BBTS pre-order, it's $180 and they want a (non-refundable) down payment.

Also, has there been confirmation that this will be in the store after the convention, on the actual shelves? I thought that was true, but I couldn't find anything to support it.

$119.99

After tax ($10) and next day shipping ($20) came to $150.

I haven't actually seen anything about it showing up in stores, but that is the assumption.

$119.99

After tax ($10) and next day shipping ($20) came to $150.

I haven't actually seen anything about it showing up in stores, but that is the assumption.

Just curious, why the next day shipping?

Gosh, I kind of assumed when I ordered the A-Force set they would, you know. . . send it to me.

Yeah, I know I chose the free shipping, but even FREE shipping has to be mailed. . . eventually. Seriously, ,my order has had the same "Item(s) located in stock" notation since I made the order, three days ago!

Super! You located my item(s) in stock. How about locating them in MY MAILBOX.

Okay, I'm all vented now.

As of this morning, I'm still dealing with the same situation.