Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

does any know if hawkeye and nova are in ultimate alliance 2

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Hawkeye101

Hawkeye101

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:07 PM

for realz does any know if hawkeye or nova r in the new ultimate alliance 2 game
cyclops.gif spidey_report_post.gif cyclops.gif profx.gif

#2 ironspiderman

ironspiderman

Boba Fett

• Members
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:56 PM

I dont know, but i hope he will be.
cyclops.gif profx.gif

#3 Hawkeye101

Hawkeye101

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 12:49 AM

like u realy have to post on something u could have told me hulk.gif

#4 ironspiderman

ironspiderman

Boba Fett

• Members
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (Hawkeye101 @ Aug 8 2008, 01:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
like u realy have to post on something u could have told me hulk.gif

I didnt know it was you at first, but i wanted to post it.

cyclops.gif profx.gif

#5 throatcutter999

throatcutter999

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 07:34 PM

isn't it supposed to be more secret wars based? hawkeye was in secret wars but not nova... not an answer, but just a little knowledge

#6 ironspiderman

ironspiderman

Boba Fett

• Members
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (throatcutter999 @ Aug 8 2008, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
isn't it supposed to be more secret wars based? hawkeye was in secret wars but not nova... not an answer, but just a little knowledge

Secret wars was tight!!

That would be cool if this game was like that.

#7 throatcutter999

throatcutter999

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:54 AM

i'm pretty sure that's what "they" said in a post a week or two ago. at first they said it was civil war but then came back and said secret wars. it may actually be in the sdcc coverage.

#8 Hawkeye101

Hawkeye101

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 05:51 PM

well nnova should be in it and so should red skull and maybe the wreking crew fo shizzle

#9 belmont13

belmont13

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:34 AM

It's Secret War not Secret Wars. Secret war is a comic book starring Nick Fury planning an unapproved mission on foreign soil which comes bite him a year later and that's why he goes underground which pretty much is beginning of everything from New avengers to Civil War story line. Now technically neither Hawkeye nor Nova were present for the Civl War storyline Hawkeye was dead and Nova was fighting the Annihilation wave but it will be pretty cool if they were still playable.

#10 hellion

hellion

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 02:57 AM

probably not. they might as well call the game "civil war" cause thats what that trailer looks like. hawk and nov wasnt in civil war so, maybe not. unless the 2nd half of the game goes through the secret invasion plot then we'll probably see both of'em but hawkeye as ronin. OR they might be skrulls and we cant use them.

#11 MARVELFAN

MARVELFAN

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 09:44 AM

i just remember Galatus wants revenage on Earth in the end of the frist one what happened to that?

#12 zmikey08z

zmikey08z

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 10:47 AM

Nova is in the game (it says on IMDB) but so far there has been no word on Hawkeye.
It is not known if Nova is playable or unplayable, but would be cool if he was playable.

#13 boxintypex

boxintypex

Mouser

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:19 PM

they need to be in it but the way the it look you may have two rosters and not beable to have cap and ironman together profx.gif

#14 zmikey08z

zmikey08z

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (boxintypex @ Feb 14 2009, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
they need to be in it but the way the it look you may have two rosters and not beable to have cap and ironman together profx.gif

They are togetehr for 1 mission; the first one: the Secret War one.

#15 hellion

hellion

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 02:11 PM

all i nedd is deadpool to be a playable character once more, then im sold

#16 kenba

kenba

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:26 PM

i was at the panel at nycc. they said it was based on civil war. since civil war sprang from secret war (not secret warS), then yes it is also therefore based on secret war. they didn't mention anything in regard to nova but they talked, only in passing, about hawkeye, but not implying one way or the other about him being in the game. they told us specifically not to ask questions about who would be in the game, but certain characters obviously were in it based on the trailer - captain america, spider-man, hulk, iron man, thor, storm, human torch, invisible woman, wolverine, thing, and maybe some others, i don't remember. nick fury and maria hill appear in the trailer too, but it seems they are NPC's. also, they said that except for a select few (apparently iron man, captain america, and spider-man), you could pretty much choose which side to be on, regardless of what happened in the comics (like if hawkeye/ronin was in the game, he wouldn't have to necessarily be anti-reg).

#17 MARVELFANCLUB

MARVELFANCLUB

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:07 PM

just found out in the psp marvel ultimate alliance the 1st you can be hawkeye just looking at the games and waiting for the day i get it!!! GO PSP!!!

#18 Ant

Ant

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:27 AM

Is anyone else wishing there was MORE characters in this game?

I know theres a ton already and there will no doubt be DLC like in MUA1, i just hope theres like 4 or 5 DLC packs to go along with the game.

Ive played the 1st one so much im actually playing it again now getting myself ready for the sequal (i know there not linked).

Who would you all like to see in DLC packs?

id like:

X-force pack:
X-23
Warpath
Wolfsbane
Domino

Avengers pack:
Vision
Sacarlet witch
Hawkeye (if hes not in the original line up)
ms Marvel

Dark avengers pack:
Iron patriot
sentry
wolverine jnr
hawkeye/domino

Young avengers
etc etc

Some of the characters could be just reworks of characters they already have i.e iron man = iron patriot, just voice him different and give him a paint job.

#19 boxintypex

boxintypex

Mouser

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 04:56 PM

well for me i would want X-force maybe dark av but i would use x force alot more. oh hey I'm not tring to spam but this is so funny watch it till the end and subscribe. I'm also getting into comic book movie and figue reveiw so subscribe and let me know what you think guys

#20 RaginCajun713

RaginCajun713

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 12:36 AM

He is in the footage they show on Gamestop TV, but then again a lot of ppl are shown fighting in it such as she-hulk, hawkeye, and nick fury. I hope he is, but I'd rather have Punisher over him and just get him as DLC eventually.

#21 Hydragoon24

Hydragoon24

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:26 PM

it is definately civil war based
have you seen the trailer?!?

#22 Hydragoon24

Hydragoon24

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:26 PM

it is definately civil war based
have you seen the trailer?!?

#23 TomXsXeX

TomXsXeX

Mouser

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 01:22 PM

Its for sure Civil War, and Id say Ronin could make it in but probably not Hawkeye.

#24 DeDzBRACKADOOM

DeDzBRACKADOOM

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:52 PM

Now that the whole lineup has been revealed...no Hawkeye.

He was available in 1 as DLC for the 360.

One of my favs to play as.

I was hoping everyone from 1 would be in 2 and that they would just add on to the roster, but it appears that's a no. Maybe UA3 will have everyone thus far and then some? That would rock to be able to play as 50+ characters.

#25 billmaru

billmaru

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE (DeDzBRACKADOOM @ Aug 19 2009, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was hoping everyone from 1 would be in 2 and that they would just add on to the roster, but it appears that's a no. Maybe UA3 will have everyone thus far and then some? That would rock to be able to play as 50+ characters.

I was wanting the same thing man! Now I have to pray that Nightcrawler is available through DLC...again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us