Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

does any know if hawkeye and nova are in ultimate alliance 2

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 Psimitar

Psimitar

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 03:24 PM

I am so disgusted with this game!

They claim it is based on Civil War, yet the characters that are playable seem to be more about whether they won the rabid fan popularity contest rather than if they were pertinent to the story. How else can you explain Hulk's presence who was off on planet Sakaar at the time. And Thor was dead and should not have been playable. I would have been all for having "Clor" as a boss but not as a playable character.

And what's with all the X-Men? Jean Grey? She's still dead! Gambit? One of Apocalypse's Horsemen at the time! Iceman? Well with the exception of Wolverine (who's an Avenger) and Storm (who's hitched to the Black Panther) the X-Men weren't even involved in the Civil War. And Cable! Let's not forget Cable. Very involved in the Civil War! I read so much about rabid fans crying about Jean Grey and the Punisher to be in the game, well putting Cable in the game would effectively accomplish both things. Considering Deadpool is playable this should have been a no-brainer.

My biggest gripe though is that apparently Activision thinks only button mashing console gamers are wanting to buy this game cause it's not coming out on the PC! My last, best hope was that someone would mod Cable for a PC version as they did with X-Men Legends II and Marvel Ultimate Alliance. At this point I can only hope Cable may be a downloadable character down the line but that really doesn't matter either because I refuse to by a grossly over-priced "next-gen" console.

OK. I'm done with my rant now. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

#27 jiggychoo

jiggychoo

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:46 AM

No i don't have any idea about this one !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us