Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Which characters do you use?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Catalyst

Catalyst

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 554 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:52 AM

The first time through I used (for the most part) Ghost Rider, Dr. Strange, Thor and Black suit spidey.

This time I'm going with Silver Surfer, Spider-woman, Daredevil and the Torch.

#2 pooda

pooda

Ratar-O

• Moderators
  • 4,160 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (Catalyst @ Sep 15 2008, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The first time through I used (for the most part) Ghost Rider, Dr. Strange, Thor and Black suit spidey.

i used thor, ironman, iceman, and cap the most. blade's nice too.

#3 Catalyst

Catalyst

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 554 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 09:45 PM

I tried blade and (like deadpool) I just couldn't find a way to work him into my team.

#4 resident73

resident73

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 11:13 AM

has anyone played this online?? I mean multiplayer via ps3??

#5 VenomDoom

VenomDoom

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:21 PM

My 4 favorites that I always use is Iron Man, Thing, Silver Sulfer and Spider Man.

#6 Powergurl

Powergurl

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE (Catalyst @ Sep 16 2008, 12:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I shift between the following:

Spider-Woman (Jessica), Ms Marvel (sometimes as Binary), Invisible Woman, Storm

or

Captain America, Wolverine, Ms Marvel, Spider-Woman, Spider-Man (Iron Spider) (4 of these 5)

#7 MARVELFAN

MARVELFAN

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 10:45 AM

spiderman,cap,wolverine,ironman, and black panther

#8 Powertime

Powertime

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 09:25 PM

Normally cap (U.S.agent), deadpool, a strong guy (normally either thing or luke cage) and wolverine.

but of late iv been using iron man, Dr strange, human torch and storm.

#9 ironspiderman

ironspiderman

Boba Fett

• Members
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 03:06 AM

Level 99 classic Thor
Level 99 Silver surfer
Level 99 Nick fury
Level 99 Deadpool

Beat that game so fast and hard that it was dead before it was over.

#10 hellion

hellion

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 03:25 AM

deadpool. no doubt. just teleport my way through the whole game

#11 ironspiderman

ironspiderman

Boba Fett

• Members
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (hellion @ Dec 22 2008, 04:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
deadpool. no doubt. just teleport my way through the whole game

Thats what my friend did.

#12 twiztidtunes

twiztidtunes

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:28 AM

My team is Torch, Ice Man, Thor, Storm

#13 ToBeLoved

ToBeLoved

Imperial Officer

• Members
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:29 AM

I always used

Spider-Man- black costume
Wolverine- astonishing
Torch- regular F4
and the fourth always changed, was usually either deadpool, silver surfer, cap, or ghost rider.

#14 DeDzBRACKADOOM

DeDzBRACKADOOM

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:01 PM

I like using Moon Knight, Iceman, Deadpool (seems to always be on my team no matter what), Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Spidey, Wolverine, Hawkeye and sometimes Collosus.

Since I sold my 360 in 07 and bought another in 08, I'm having to play back through, I'm on Doom, but I've been neglecting it in favor of Fable 2, Fallout 3, Saints Row and GTA 4 as of late. I need to beat it. My goal is to unlock all the achievements on 1 before MUA 2 hits the shelves.

#15 Pedrozd

Pedrozd

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:20 PM

i use iron man then my friend uses cap and then we have thor and blackpanther (avengers jaja)

#16 Guest_zRobij#ransdom[a..z]32_*

Guest_zRobij#ransdom[a..z]32_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:41 AM

[p]This ultimate frying duo also possesses CookStar all-stove base, which can be Fissler¡¯s energy-saving aspect that maximizes the contact goose down jacket canada between pot base and flame . , which reached parka goose down a deal this year with American chain Target Corp . This time it is a leather jacket with Canada goose down feathers inside as well as a leather goose down jacket outer layer . It is popular among stars and you¡¯ll also see many stars putting it on to streets . goose down duvet " . goose winter coats S . A person's body radiates heat, and the down feathers in the jacket will store grey goose jackets the heat.[/p]

#17 Guest_zRobij#ransdom[a..z]32_*

• Guests

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:45 AM

[p]Now, allow us arrive collectively uk uggs sale to acquire satisfaction from the footwear of seasons . Consider all these three great explanations . Flexible, ugg bailey button lightweight molded EVA outsole 100% fine woolen sheepskin breathes, wicking hea . The feet with the boots are constructed from rubber, and the regular sewing is sometimes well known in the outside ugg classic tall black the ugg outlet online . A

#18 Guest_zRobij#ransdom[a..z]32_*

• Guests

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:55 AM

[p]Understand, go buy . For ladies,the warmest womens down parka coats will probably be your best goose winter coats choice . Women¡¯s Moncler Moka Black Down Coats
Women¡¯s Moncler Moka Black Down Coats new arrival with the newest style and fresh color designed . This means the down itself is larger, creating more pockets in which warm air goose down jacket is trapped . Calf-length and grey goose jackets insulated with 625 fill power white duck down for warmth, but slim-fitting for a fashionable look . You know the fact that parka goose down goose . Our humanity relies on latest tendency as a pattern of expression; this is why Moncler Clothing is so well liked nowadays . Today it's not uncommon to walk into a bar or caf¨¦ and see a half-dozen goose down jacket canada of the coyote-fur hoods draped over the backs of chairs . We were goose down duvet thrilled to get this note from Sandra B.[/p]

#19 Guest_zRobij#ransdom[a..z]32_*

• Guests

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:58 AM

[p]Remember, if you take uk uggs care of your boots, they will take care of you . In that year, the ugg boot sale designer also designed some new snow boots for children, so that young people in a variety of winter . It even has either cheap uggs soles . It is uk uggs sale also a lightweight material and nice and easy to store . Delete this point, you can cheap ugg boot sale determine the number of reform measures, in fact, misleading . ugg pas chere quatre dmontre votre sujet ne sera pas sont forcs de sacrifier cheap uggs chercher de l'aide lors de trouver des chaussures de l'nergie . Cheap wedding dresses These boots all have a flexible outsole that is definitely also light . For dislocations, tears and publish surgical procedure, a period of relaxation with anti inflammatory ugg boot sale medicine is generally recommended to get better the cuff well enough to begin a rehabilitation system . The other color options for this style are black, ugg boot sale chestnut, grey, chocolate and sand.[/p]

#20 Guest_zRobij#ransdom[a..z]32_*

• Guests

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:02 AM

[p]Monlcer Coats can present goose down duvet you various styles here . At a modest plant in an industrial neighbourhood in Toronto, Canada Goose churns out 250,000 parkas a year-a rarity in the textile industry, where much of the actual construction of garments is often completed half a world away . Concerning Canada Goose, they use a very strong, robust outer grey goose jackets material that cuts the wind . ¡±
He recalls a conversation he had on a recent business trip with a man goose winter coats in Italy, who said there are two places Italians want to visit most: New York and Canada . Moncler Maillol Coats are warm and fashion,make sure to not let you fat goose down jacket canada with heavy jackets . Canada Goose Expedition Parka inspired by men's suits paragraph, the season down jacket stressed the warm more stressed fashionable goose down jacket mashup cloaks no problem . Canada Goose manufactures parka goose down a wide range of jackets, vests, hats, gloves and other cold weather apparel designed for extreme cold weather conditions . Try not to keep the cage in a draughty Canada Goose Parka Born area.[/p]

#21 Bove

Bove

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:36 AM

I always end up reverting back to Spiderman as one of my mainstays. I have switched a few different times but not entirely sure who or what else I would pick. Wolverine would be another favorite of mine by the way, other than that, maybe Iron Man? Sometimes the choices make it hard to decide who you play as . 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us