Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel-War of Heroes Get a SSR SpiderMan card for using code QGU440066

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 scoohbeedoo

scoohbeedoo

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:00 PM

If you want free stuff to help start you off, enter QGU440066 You will get a rare Black Widow card, and some in game $$$. This is EXACTLY like Rage of Bahamut except with Marvel characters. If you like trading card games, and super heroes, look no further.

#2 arcademany

arcademany

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:02 PM

Thanks a lot for the Black Widow. I dont know if you can do the same, shv160377 so you can get a U Black Widow.
I just started and I really wanted the SR Spiderman, it said your giving it away. It would help a lot

#3 webhead817

webhead817

Mouser

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE (arcademany @ Oct 30 2012, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks a lot for the Black Widow. I dont know if you can do the same, shv160377 so you can get a U Black Widow.
I just started and I really wanted the SR Spiderman, it said your giving it away. It would help a lot

I'm guessing he is not giving away a correctly maxed/fused SSR Spider-Man to each person using the code. Although this is better than code spammers offering Galactus card, which does not exist in the game at all yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us