Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Please log in to reply
4125 replies to this topic

#4126 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:53 PM

I was finally able to go to ToysRus today in my area with it being my day off and lucked out on the last Dark Phoenix two pack. Super happy to have this now and cross off another exclusive off my list. Now for the A Force set and Human Torch figures.

Where are you?

sorry, Northeast Texas. No where near you. I think you are in california if I remember your posts right.
Yep Cal, nothing here yet. Did find one MJ and Spidey a couple weeks ago though.
What part? The TRUs in San Jose (The Plant and Blossom Hill), Sunnyvale, and San Mateo were getting shipments end of last week then selling out fast. My cousin actually got me one in Concord on Saturday night at 8pm and there were two. Either no one goes to that one or they put them out late. I also randomly went to the one in Dublin on Fathers Day late morning and got the Mary Jane two pack. Maybe no one goes to that either?

I'm up in Santa Rosa, they've been ultra slow to getting the newest waves in but I found the MJ pack hidden behind a bunch of 3.75 movie Falcons that have been warming the shelf. On a side note, Hasbro your 3.75 line is on life support. Do something or pull the plug mercifully.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us