Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

This SDCC Convention Pack looks bad Ass and Includes ROM etc..

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#51 dragonkings

dragonkings

Beastman

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 03:04 AM

They cannibalized so many other scales and reduced so much quality already for the 3.75.

Considering all the resources they spend pushing the 6 inch figures ACROSS the board as "THE ONLY" line for collectors...

All that's gonna happen is what IS HAPPENING to them and Mattel having the same or close to same scale figures cutting into each others markets shares.

I think it's lunacy they could never bother to give the Ghost Riders their bikes years ago at a cost effective Marvel Universe scale but Have no problem giving the Marvel Legends all the Damn BAF's and extra heads etc in the 6 inch line.(which I think is great for those. COllectors)

BUT STANDS, keeping articulation, simple acc. and those little file cards are Too much cost for this scale that price wise is getting dangerously close to 6 inch?

Crazy world...keep on spinning.

#52 Ddhawkins

Ddhawkins

Mouser

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 12:34 PM

Yer we herd so much bull sh&@ about oil prices and plastic prices that's y they had to make cut backs to the 3.75 line but they could find the budget to push a 12" line that nobody's picking up. Scrap the 12" and reinvest in 3.75 line.

#53 Dracos

Dracos

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 431 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 05:42 PM

Argh!!  I missed it.  I hate the stress of trying to buy the exclusives.  I'll have to keep checking to see if it comes back up.  Stupid job.

If worst comes to worst, I hope Rom doesn't climb much above the $50 mark via the scalpers that I so loathe.

#54 dragonkings

dragonkings

Beastman

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:35 PM

Argh!!  I missed it.  I hate the stress of trying to buy the exclusives.  I'll have to keep checking to see if it comes back up.  Stupid job.

If worst comes to worst, I hope Rom doesn't climb much above the $50 mark via the scalpers that I so loathe.

Work is hard for me too,
I finally opted to buy Rom by Himself on Ebay and hoped to buy this set too if I could.
Of course the set sold out fast anyway.

#55 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:40 PM

Has anyone gotten shipping notices and tracking info yet? I've seen a lot of people on other forums saying they get their exclusives today and mine haven't even shipped yet.

*edit* Nevermind. Just got the shipping notice.

#56 jschadt

jschadt

Andorian

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:54 PM

I received my package this morning! 2 days! Wow unbelievable

#57 wedge1968

wedge1968

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 08:29 PM

Just got my notice. Due Friday (allegedly).

#58 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:57 PM

Just got my notice. Due Friday (allegedly).

Same here. It says Fedex Home Delivery, so it should be true. If it was SmartPost, it would definitely get pushed to Monday.

#59 illestr8r

illestr8r

Andorian

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:17 AM

Got mine yesterday. I won't have time to open it until the weekend but it sure looks purdy through the window.

#60 jschadt

jschadt

Andorian

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:05 AM

Mine came and was the Revolution box was all banged up and crushed when it arrived. The shipping box was ok....

#61 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 07:49 PM

My Revolution set showed up today. Box was in great condition. Sorry to those of you who got damaged ones. My Roadblock has an extremely tight right elbow and I'm scared to force it. I've tried hot water, but it only slightly loosened.

#62 norinradd

norinradd

Andorian

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:10 AM

My Revolution set showed up today. Box was in great condition. Sorry to those of you who got damaged ones. My Roadblock has an extremely tight right elbow and I'm scared to force it. I've tried hot water, but it only slightly loosened.

Perhaps try using a hair dryer to heat it and then loosen it up.

#63 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:01 PM

Perhaps try using a hair dryer to heat it and then loosen it up.

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

#64 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 07:59 AM

Showed up yesterday. No packing in the box meant bent corners on the packaging.

I'm sure Dwight Stall told them to ship the pack rattling loose in the box.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us