Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

I HATE ROSIE O'DONNELL

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#151 RC_rika

RC_rika

Prowl

• Moderators
  • 13,107 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE(Viper Hunter @ Aug 7 2007, 01:12 PM) View Post
QUOTE(RC_rika @ Aug 7 2007, 08:34 AM) View Post
Well looks like Drew Carey got the job... should be, umm... interesting. unsure.gif

I thought Drew Carey was selected to take over for Bob Barker on the Price Is Right?

That's what I was saying.. originally Rosie wanted that job... they spoke of giving the job to her, or at least Bob did.

#152 Viper Hunter

Viper Hunter

MAN OF ACTION!

• Members
  • 15,652 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE(RC_rika @ Aug 7 2007, 04:18 PM) View Post
QUOTE(Viper Hunter @ Aug 7 2007, 01:12 PM) View Post
QUOTE(RC_rika @ Aug 7 2007, 08:34 AM) View Post
Well looks like Drew Carey got the job... should be, umm... interesting. unsure.gif

I thought Drew Carey was selected to take over for Bob Barker on the Price Is Right?

That's what I was saying.. originally Rosie wanted that job... they spoke of giving the job to her, or at least Bob did.

Well, I'm sure she wouldn't of had ANY trouble kissin' the girls as they came up on the stage. As a matter of fact, I'd be willing to bet that the show turned into a lesbian/homosexual festival parade of sorts? guitar.gif

Maybe Barker was having girl on girl fantasies or something, we he made that comment, that she'd "be perfect"? The old pervert!! wink.gif

Carey's a bore...so I don't think he's the best choice either, but thank God they spared us the suggested alternative!

#153 RC_rika

RC_rika

Prowl

• Moderators
  • 13,107 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:31 PM

Agreed... that whole girl thing would be NASTY. I doubt he was thinking that, at least of Rosie!! dry.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us