Anyone know what time the HTS day anxiety fest starts?

Heisenberg

I got the whole day off. Will be working tomorrow 9 to 10 to allow for the day off. I do want to get coffee in the morning though. I would never forgive myself if I missed the window because of it though. Have they said? Or does anyone know?

Also, do you think there will be time to add multiple items to the cart or am I best off getting what I want most and going back for the other items?

I got the whole day off. Will be working tomorrow 9 to 10 to allow for the day off. I do want to get coffee in the morning though. I would never forgive myself if I missed the window because of it though. Have they said? Or does anyone know?

Also, do you think there will be time to add multiple items to the cart or am I best off getting what I want most and going back for the other items?

You'll have your phone with you. If worst came to worst, you can order from there. As for ordering additional stuff, I think you should concentrate on the SDCC merch only. If you waste time ordering other things, you may find the Exclusives sold out right under you.

You'll have your phone with you. If worst came to worst, you can order from there. As for ordering additional stuff, I think you should concentrate on the SDCC merch only. If you waste time ordering other things, you may find the Exclusives sold out right under you.

I do mean SDCC stuff. I mean like if I wanted 2 of the Thor Set and 1 of the Daredevil giant legend?

Don't they give a time? My phone is slow. I know I would have a much better chance at home but I still need my coffee....

Ya, I've found that as long as you manage to get it in your cart & not accidentally log out they reserve the product for a short amount of time to allow you to shop. They want you to order as much crap as you can.

Hmmm... I've never found this to be the case so I don't know if I'd chance it. The SW items aren't available on HTS tomorrow so I don't know if that's good or bad for the Thor set - on one hand there will be fewer people flooding the site, but on the other hand there are probably a lot of people who would have checked out with the SW stuff first and then tried ML in a second order, so who knows.

In recent years they've mostly gone up between 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST, so I'll be in a river in the Adirondacks when the insanity is happening. Hoping for a shot at a restock whenever that happens...

Hasbrotoyshop sucks. They wouldn't send me my password saying my email was not on file nor would they let me create a new account with said email because it already existed. I had to make a whole new Gmail account. Hopefully I will be all set now. Do you think its quicker better to go through paypal?

Ya, I've found that as long as you manage to get it in your cart & not accidentally log out they reserve the product for a short amount of time to allow you to shop. They want you to order as much crap as you can.

Hmmm... I've never found this to be the case so I don't know if I'd chance it. The SW items aren't available on HTS tomorrow so I don't know if that's good or bad for the Thor set - on one hand there will be fewer people flooding the site, but on the other hand there are probably a lot of people who would have checked out with the SW stuff first and then tried ML in a second order, so who knows.

In recent years they've mostly gone up between 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST, so I'll be in a river in the Adirondacks when the insanity is happening. Hoping for a shot at a restock whenever that happens...

Ya, I wouldn't necessarily chance it if I didn't have to either, but last year I was on the site with both my work computer and smartphone. When they went live I managed to get one in each basket. I tried to check out on my computer assuming it would be faster but it wouldn't load to the checkout page, so I tried my phone and had no problem placing the order. About an hour later when I got on my computer I noticed the page was still up. I refreshed and saw the item was still in my cart so out of curiosity more than anything I tried to go to checkout and that order went thru as well. I could only assume that, like shopping at an actual store, you could put an item in your cart then browse or shop some more for a while before final checkout. So I landed my 2nd set by accident. My wallet actually wasn't ready for it but I recovered soon enough & still have one MIB.

Also, hopefully it hits at 9:00 am central like last year cuz that's my actual break time at work.

yeah that out of stock before they are even on sale scared the #$@# out of me last year.

Would putting 2 in my cart hurt my chances like say only 1 is left would it kick out both? I just need to get 2 in my cart check out and go back and get one other thing once the first order is complete.

At least in my experience on F5 day in the past... quantity in stock changes so quickly that 2 available units may drop to 1 left in the time it takes your browser to complete checkout. If that happens I don't believe it will just process the order for one item instead of 2 - you'll get an error message and will have to try again for just 1 unit.

And in the time it takes to do that, someone else with only 1 unit in their cart will check out.

Right.... I didn't see the fine print on the coupons information page.

*Free standard shipping on most orders site wide on HasbroToyShop.com through August 13, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET. with promo code SHIPAUG17. Discount applies too pre-tax and pre-shipping amount. Excludes HasbroToyShop.com exclusives and gift cards. Valid while supplies last. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Offer valid in continental U.S. only. Subject to terms and conditions of use and HasbroToyShop.com policies. ©2017 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
15% off most Products currently for on HasbroToyShop.com through August 13, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET. with promo code SHIPAUG17. Interim markdowns may have been taken. Discount applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping amount. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Excludes HasbroToyShop.com exclusives and gift cards. While supplies last. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Subject to terms and conditions of use and HasbroToyShop.com policies. ©2017 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.​

Guys.....is trying to put 2 items in my cart going to screw me over? Like Bradman said above?

I mean I don't want to take the chance to get nothing but it seems like by the time I checkout the chances of their only being one left and that destroying my entire order are slim.....but I don't know. I struck out with Neca so you never know.

@Heisenberg -

I'm not speaking with any inside knowledge or authority.... just my own anecdotal experience of hitting HTS for the SDCC exclusives over the past however many years we've been celebrating F5 Day.

I do know that I have seen other users post that they had tried to order multiple units of an item that was limited to one per household... even with having a family member create a new account and place the order Hasbro has been strict to the "One Per Household" policy and cancelled the whole order. The Battle for Asgard set specifically says it is a limit of 2 per Household, so it won't be an automatic cancel like more restricted items.

I think as you said the likelihood of your one additional unit being the one to clear the stock down to 0 is very slim... but there is some risk.

@Heisenberg -

I'm not speaking with any inside knowledge or authority.... just my own anecdotal experience of hitting HTS for the SDCC exclusives over the past however many years we've been celebrating F5 Day.

I do know that I have seen other users post that they had tried to order multiple units of an item that was limited to one per household... even with having a family member create a new account and place the order Hasbro has been strict to the "One Per Household" policy and cancelled the whole order. The Battle for Asgard set specifically says it is a limit of 2 per Household, so it won't be an automatic cancel like more restricted items.

I think as you said the likelihood of your one additional unit being the one to clear the stock down to 0 is very slim... but there is some risk.

Thank you brad. I am not sure what I am going to do......

@Heisenberg -

Thank you brad. I am not sure what I am going to do......

I have placed an order as quick as possible then gone back for a second after I knew the first had processed. Better to get one than none.