Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#151 BigBearJahlon

BigBearJahlon

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:58 PM

i too am missing some episodes, especially the one mentioned about the New Avengers.
people are using anumeytv.com to watch them, but it does not work for me.
However, they go back to the Skrul invasions storyline on Disney XD this Sunday.

#152 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:06 AM

I haven't been watching online. Just watching DisXD. The Red Hulk episode was ok. Good introduction to Rulk for my son. The Prisoner of War ep w/Cap escaping from Skrull ship was very nice. Cap's episodes are always good.

#153 BigBearJahlon

BigBearJahlon

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:11 PM

If you love the Cap episodes, you should love the next few shows.
I have not seen all of the shows but for the most part this season as good as season one.

#154 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

First, a bad link for EMH fans:
http://sciencefictio...ghtiest-heroes/

I suspect someone will drag it out of Loeb that he's canceled this show. I hope everyone brought tomatoes to the panel.

Second, a good link with some awesome What Ifs:
http://www.comicsall...es-what-if-art/

#155 Eagle16

Eagle16

Mouser

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:13 PM

I hope everyone Boos like crazy at Loeb and walks out of the panel. If it ain't broke (in fact it's awesome), then don't fix it.

#156 BigBearJahlon

BigBearJahlon

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:26 PM

i think when people are focused on money and ratings they go brain dead and that is Jeph Loeb.
Like Eagle16 said, if it aint broke, forget fixing it .... they canceled it.
and left us hanging with loose ends in the developing storylines.

Like some of his recent writing gigs, the decision is questionable to cancel a fan approved show while Teen titans 2.0 (Ultimate Spider-Man) gets a renewal

#157 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:53 PM

http://theouthousers...-jeph-loeb.html

Loeb is trying to tell us that the show continuity is changing from EMH to AA. Personally, I'm not buying it. It just a sales pitch to sooth the hornet's nest he's stirred up.

#158 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:08 PM

Yeah, Leob is lying.

http://geek-news.mtv...levision-panel/

Then, Loeb moved on to the “elephant in the room,” stating that Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes always had a 52 episode order. He then stated that once Avengers came out, they “had a problem.” So instead of cancelling the show, they’re going to “transition out” from the show, into “Marvel’s Avengers Assemble.” Cast looks to be Hawkeye, Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, and Falcon, and Loeb insisted that after EMH wraps up, it will not only get an “epic finish,” but also transition into Avengers Assemble, “just like in the comics.”

Then he showed off another animation test, which again looked very similar to Hulk and Spider-Man, with some cutaways and jokes - though far more serious than the other two. The footage looked like most of the team (minus Black Widow and Falcon) fighting Fin Fang Foom, with relationships drawn from the movie - particularly Thor and Hulk. That’s coming in 2013, too.

It's not continuity, its a complete shift. Bullshit

#159 Eagle16

Eagle16

Mouser

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (Prem1x @ Jul 15 2012, 09:08 PM)
16614857[/url]']
Yeah, Leob is lying.

http://geek-news.mtv...levision-panel/

Then, Loeb moved on to the "elephant in the room," stating that Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes always had a 52 episode order. He then stated that once Avengers came out, they "had a problem." So instead of cancelling the show, they're going to "transition out" from the show, into "Marvel's Avengers Assemble." Cast looks to be Hawkeye, Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, and Falcon, and Loeb insisted that after EMH wraps up, it will not only get an "epic finish," but also transition into Avengers Assemble, "just like in the comics."

Then he showed off another animation test, which again looked very similar to Hulk and Spider-Man, with some cutaways and jokes - though far more serious than the other two. The footage looked like most of the team (minus Black Widow and Falcon) fighting Fin Fang Foom, with relationships drawn from the movie - particularly Thor and Hulk. That's coming in 2013, too.

It's not continuity, its a complete shift. Bullshit

Yep, Loeb knows everyone is pissed with his choice to cancel A:EMH so he made up some BS about Avengers Assemble being a continuation. Hey Jacka$$, if it's a continuation why's the team different?

Glad to hear they worked those great cutaways from Ultimate Spider-man into the new avengers cartoon. That's much better than the intelligent humor already found in A:EMH. (sarcasm)

I think marvel animation just lost my interest. Maybe they'll at least give A:EMH a proper complete series bluray release. I need to free up some room on my DVR and my boys would kill me if I delete any A:EMH episodes. We watch them all the time. Funny though, they don't care about ultimate spider-man one bit.

#160 BigBearJahlon

BigBearJahlon

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:53 AM

what makes the Ulitmate Spider-Man interesting are the featured characters.
It is good to see Luke Cage, Iron fist, Nova, and even the White Tiger get exposure.
Then they add guests like Iron-Man, the Hulk, Thor, and Captain America, and a tier 1 baddie like Dr. Doom, and they have a chance. Yet, they over do it with the Teen Titan-like humor ...

Not so with the Avengers. The humor is not forced, and the writers seem to respect the history while updating it for a modern audience.
I am going to miss this show. Ii find myself watching the 5 or 6 episodes that are on demand over and over again.

Outside of the JLU, nothngn compares to the Avengers.

#161 Jesusfollower

Jesusfollower

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:19 AM

I can't believe this show is getting cancelled. The last two episodes have been unbeliavable, with the vision and yellowjacket joining the avengers. In the last couple of episodes annihilus, ultron, vision, jocasta, and the serpent society have all showen up on the avengers. No other show right now compares to the kind of line up of villains this series is putting on.

When the avengers assemble begins it better be as good or not better.

#162 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:22 AM

We need Serpent Society figures in a bad way.

BTW, I'm still in denial.

#163 Jesusfollower

Jesusfollower

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:28 AM

QUOTE (Prem1x @ Sep 11 2012, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We need Serpent Society figures in a bad way.

BTW, I'm still in denial.

They'll probably give us one and then two years later give us a 3-pack and then not give us anymore so that we can't finish the team, like they do with every team. So people don't stop buying when their done with a team they wanted to complete.

#164 redx643

redx643

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

ehm episode 35 seams like it belongs later on i think episode 36 shuld be 35

#165 QthaGreat

QthaGreat

Trap Jaw

• Members
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:08 AM

QUOTE (Jesusfollower @ Sep 11 2012, 05:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't believe this show is getting cancelled. The last two episodes have been unbeliavable, with the vision and yellowjacket joining the avengers. In the last couple of episodes annihilus, ultron, vision, jocasta, and the serpent society have all showen up on the avengers. No other show right now compares to the kind of line up of villains this series is putting on.

When the avengers assemble begins it better be as good or not better.

these were my thoughts exactly, the Avengers Assemble better be eqal to or surpass AEMH! or epic FAIL!

#166 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

The second season seemed a bit haphazard. The Galactus event should have been like 3 episodes. The Surtur/Enchantress crisis just disappeared. And more episodes seemed one-shots than before. Still, it was a great two seasons while it lasted.

Screw you, Leob.

#167 Patch

Patch

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

Season 2 now on netflix. Awesome.

#168 Patch

Patch

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:04 AM

Missing this show.
Wonder what would happened if it wasnt canceled. So many open plot lines.

#169 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:07 AM

Missing this show.
Wonder what would happened if it wasnt canceled. So many open plot lines.

Yeah, this show was great. I loved how intertwined all the plots were.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us