Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvelous Collections: BLACKCAT2006 aka Wendy Kelly Dele Robbins

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 wolverine2281

wolverine2281

Jango Fett

• Members
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 11:55 AM

I don't recall ToyBiz having put "Variant" or anything like that on the UPCs since at least Series 7 with the Phasing figures. I'm sure you'll hear the others' opinions on the Hasbro figures and variants soon, however.

#27 Norgarr

Norgarr

Mouser

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:47 AM

hi cool collection HEHHEHE LOL hulk.gif spidey_deadtopic.gif profx.gif wolverine2.gif spidey_read_thread.gif cyclops.gif

#28 Norgarr

Norgarr

Mouser

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (Geelevert @ Sep 9 2007, 03:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, I believe that the UPC code of the variant will state SILVER LUKE CAGE, and the Regular version will only say Luke Cage. Im just curious. When these Variants were first announced It was rumored that they were all in some Toybiz Excutives safe, never intended to be released. A few pictues were released only to fuel the hype of the Hardcore collectors, to keep looking for Toybiz Merchandise. I personally believe the switch to Hasbro was a huge mistake. Only now, I can say this because the figures they put out suck. I collect mainly Variants, and Hasbro doesnt quite relay to me that they really understand what a Variant is. Painting two antennas a different color (YellowJacket) or Simply taking Iron Man's Helmet off in the packaging. Lately I've been feeling kinda cheated. TOYBIZ WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Toybiz is better than hasbro because they don't limit there figures.they make the figure's articulation and painting well.they give free comics or poster.they give a background...and the figure is protectly sealed on the box...toybiz needs to be back!!!!!!!!!!!

#29 WingsCustoms

WingsCustoms

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:04 AM

AWESOME collection, I too like the profile view of the MS packaging. You have got patience keeping em MOC. I kept my 90's X-Men figures (of which I had all except paint variants) and that looked cool. After I started collecting ML though the packaging was too much. When we hit series 6 with Deadpool, Juggernaught and Phoenix I went nuts and binge opened all of them in one night. Was a bit of a geek rush so I collect loose now.
My biggest want would be your movie Annihilus though as I collect the movie lies too. He's uber rare.

#30 marvel77

marvel77

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 07:50 AM

QUOTE (wolverine2281 @ Sep 9 2007, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't recall ToyBiz having put "Variant" or anything like that on the UPCs since at least Series 7 with the Phasing figures. I'm sure you'll hear the others' opinions on the Hasbro figures and variants soon, however.

i see the upc codes are different between the regular and variant luke cage figures.

#31 Pedrozd

Pedrozd

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:51 PM

i want the luke cage QQ

#32 Pedrozd

Pedrozd

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:52 PM

but any way u have a great colection there take good care of it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us