Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvelous Collections: Stephen Yarish - Hulk Fanatic

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ryno

Ryno

Cardassian

• Moderators
  • 687 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:11 PM

What do you guys think of Stephen Yarish's Marvelous Collection?

http://marvelousnews...23&itemid=11134

#2 MysterioMenace

MysterioMenace

Snakeman

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 05:55 PM

Very cool collections and videos, such a tragic story too...! I hope everything turned out alright. While it may be bizarre to some people, I too can certainly identify with using a superhero as an inspiration and comfort during rough times. It’s a great form of escapism and actually a wonderful way to motivate yourself and retain optimism. Man if I got the chance to visit Marvel…I think I’d get spasms. Hah! Very cool all around and nice guys - congratulations to them.

#3 Pedrozd

Pedrozd

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:07 PM

pretty good!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us